Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33379 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by BerryScott(f): 2:49am On Feb 29, 2016
do u really need me to tell u dt u dnt feed through ur ears b4 u knw dt.
sme pple can jst surprise me wif their question shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 3:02am On Feb 29, 2016
to err is human, to forgive is devine.
Make nobody qoute me oo afterall we are just saying our own oppinion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 3:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??
My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Dahveydson(m): 3:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:

Better to leave him while you're alive and able, than on a stretcher or in a body bag.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Mjshexy(f): 4:13am On Feb 29, 2016
The moment a guy hits you without feeling immediately remorseful & quickly apologizing for it, then you have succeeded in dating a boxer who will forever use u as a boxing bag. The signs are always there but trust ladies, they will rather die in that relationship because of his money, fame or watever undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by emmchi(m): 4:17am On Feb 29, 2016
@op we just tired of all this thread about "your b/f this,your b/f that,how broke ass he his,how he need document,how you been in r/ship with him for 4-5yrs,how you opened a thread about him in the space of 3wks and keep asking same question"what you should do?"people have been telling you to leave him because he doesn't deserve you.What else do you want from us than the best advice to move on with your life.

Leave,you no want leave. Oya,stay nah wahala.Biko some of us are trying to have our beauty sleep.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 29, 2016
"Don't stay in abusive relationship"

How hard is this?

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 29, 2016
It's so interesting how you asking for advice and at the same time making up excuses for him (he's under a lot of stress bla bla bla) and so what?. The next thing is for him to take out his aggression on you, hun? OK oooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).

Exactly, and the truth is, next time he is going to beat her up. What most ladies don't realise is that a guy can't just wake up one day and start hitting you because it's a gradual process.

Firstly, he raises his voice at you, you keep mute

The next thing he insults you, again you keep mute

Later he becomes very rough, maybe shoves or pushes you aside during an argument, yet still, you absorb that one too

Then a slap across the face, you forgive

Then eventually he upgrades from that to thorough beating, and the lady still remains there, haba.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:44am On Feb 29, 2016
No!! ... unless you are ready to die prematurely when you marry him. The chances of you not getting out alive is very high.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by firstking01(m): 6:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
from all your topics, you are always complaining of your boyfriend....the other day you said he is behaving strange, asif that's not enough, the other day you complained how he wanna leave you for a richer woman that has documentsundecided...and now he hits you ba?, tomorrow now you'd come tell us my boyfriend slept with another girlundecided....nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 29, 2016
A beater will always be a beater. Make up your mind girl

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by sayyid(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2016
it starts small small very soon he will turn you to his punching bag and if he come graduate he will turn you to boxing ring

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by BigJakie: 7:35am On Feb 29, 2016
Nooo... don't forgive him. hit him back so both of u would fight. come back and tell us who wins.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Mimido2(f): 7:38am On Feb 29, 2016
forgive him ke!!!!! he Will kip on hitting u....he does not deserve u.....Mtchewww,he is frustrated
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 29, 2016
why did he hit u or throw u out... tell us what u did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Raydos: 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:

Your Story Will Not End Like ""If I Had Known, I Wouldn't Have Accepted His Proposal""

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by AlexCk: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Forgive him?? - yeah,
Go back to him?? - helll NO!!!
Forget abt him?? - please do

P.S : someone treats u like garbage, n doesn't even have the courtesy to apologize, there's no need to start asking people(us) whether u should go back to him/her.

Its a "no-brainer". U best move on to other productive aspects.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
"Don't stay in abusive relationship"
How hard is this?
very hard,very very hard sad
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:

very hard,very very hard sad
Really? Tell me something
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Recherche:

Exactly, and the truth is, next time he is going to beat her up. What most ladies don't realise is that a guy can't just wake up one day and start hitting you because it's a gradual process.

Firstly, he raises his voice at you, you keep mute

The next thing he insults you, again you keep mute

Later he becomes very rough, maybe shoves or pushes you aside during an argument, yet still, you absorb that one too

Then a slap across the face, you forgive

Then eventually he upgrades from that to thorough beating, and the lady still remains there, haba.

Abeg tell her.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2016
RUN RUN

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by vooyour(f): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2016
the day a man lays his hands on me is the day I will cut his little willy off! under no circumstances should you let a man even slap you. If he does it once he will do it again. Please get out of that relationship before you die! !!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by grad2012(f): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2016
My luv aman that hits you doesn't deserve your luv,you deserve better pls leave him.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by nikkypearl(f): 10:06am On Feb 29, 2016
He will do it over and over again!

Btw

It is wrong to be spending the night with someone you are not married to plsssss!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 10:18am On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:
to err is human, to forgive is devine.

Make nobody qoute me oo afterall we are just saying our own oppinion.
boss I wan quote you. Make I go ahead shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2016
KingTom:
boss I wan quote you. Make I go ahead shocked

grin

Oya but no bash me oo
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Colomontana(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls girl, dnt forgive him. Turn the other side of ur chick for real slap

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

grin

Oya but no bash me oo
you are right but the guy don go too far na. How you go beat babe come throw am out for midnight now wey economy bad winch no dey select blood again cry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Margauxluv(f): 10:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Sis
U r on a long tin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.