Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (43676 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by shizzy7(f): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Shizzy7 so you've been around all this while. Eku ayi bere Eni.
Shebi na you go Paris.........
You told your south African fans that you'll be leaving them for some time because you need to travel out of the country and you could not even tell me bye bye .......
.....I'm angry.
what did you bring for me??
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by professore(m): 11:33am On Feb 29, 2016
I like the part I do things on shot term rather than long term,this assignment do it well,this test do it well,this current exam do it well,and at the end they add up.
My brother,I wish u well in your life and may God keep you.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by scentmarlc(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
SetrakusRa:
Nice one.
so inspiring.....
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Teepsy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
he didn't gaht imsef into any relationship/serious relationship ">>>quote<<<TO BECOME A SUCCESS BECAREFUL OF LADIES!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by froshman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
nice one bro!
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by kechywillz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
This guy is the one that is supposed to be trending and not Olajumoke
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by MicroIce(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
nigerians and their thinking sef.. Where in the post didnt u see he's aiidy working??.. Them say unilag is not a good school..that they dash marks anyhow.. So na school wey everybody dey fail be the best abi??.. Just come here b discouraging youths
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by drstainlex: 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
captainmilk:
bad belle
Is allowed...is allow, is allow(x2)
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
drstainlex:

Is allowed...is allow, is allow(x2)
correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Big ups to Hope Bay college, my secondary school for producing such a brainiac
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by greatjoshy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
will that make u dangote driver or bill gate associate, u will end of shouting in some varsity in Accident of geography, if u ARE lucky u will work outside accident of geography, anyway congrats
so u can't even apprecaite good tin so it can come to u ab??
Who knows if u graduated with a 1.1 CGPA....
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by SirWarlock: 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I'm not impressed.
I graduated with 7.0 GPA.
I couldn't find a job so i decided to sell bread
lolzz grin cheesy
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nayok(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Had his state governor had a good education and moral background like his, he wouldn't be behaving the way he is
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatjoshy:

so u can't even apprecaite good tin so it can come to u ab??
Who knows if u graduated with a 1.1 CGPA....
who knows, maybe I'm dropout, only u people in Accident of geography think degree is only the way to be successful human
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by GeoOla25(m): 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I'm not impressed. I graduated with 7.0 GPA. I couldn't find a job so i decided to sell bread
So funny of u...liar liar.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by skytreader(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
will that make u dangote driver or bill gate associate, u will end of shouting in some varsity in Accident of geography, if u ARE lucky u will work outside accident of geography, anyway congrats

If you are gonna downplay somebody's well-deserved success, at least do so in comprehensible english. What's wiv the beef?!
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
eitsei:
does that make all other drop out rich? Or all first class graduates poor?
as for me most of the graduate are poor. u know pride mixed with poverty, is dangerous to soul. space pls, no argument no judgement.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
skytreader:

If you are gonna downplay somebody's well-deserved success, at least do so in comprehensible english. What's wiv the beef?!
I now come to realize, English is the only way of attacks in your disposal,,,, U CANNOT GRAMMATICALLY BLAH BLAH, COMPREHENSIVE ENGLISH BLAH BLAH, miserable souls, attacking the whole northern Nigeria, or accident of geography, with English, while the British and Americans even Russians hate u people,, believe it or not they will continuously support the yoruba and hausa, ur igbo elders knew that, that's why they are with the Hausa'z in Abuja come and see it in maitama, and when they go back to the village they will tell u craps, u will continuously live in the shadow of great Hausa, yoruba, and some igbohausa or igboyoruba leaders for internity, blood and oil, the oil money will continuously be in FG, and when it's depleted, there will be oil in north..... America and british knew that it's well constructed conspiracy,,, think about it why the Americas is under Saudi and Iran while Russia too is under Iran, above or under I make my point. if u like reply with, I killed english. thas how it is..........till Israel decided to say u people are Jews, as u people bleach ur skin Michael Jackson will be defeated....I have no hatred to any tribes,,, u igbo are the one trying to attack me because I'm Hausa,,,,, so I will shout up, as of now and just observe, I have alote of respect for some igbos I knew...
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ladiissweet: 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
If there's any department in your skul ddat has not produced 2.1 or first class, then I'm sorry to say you guys are dull. There are first class materials who would clinch first class no matter the frustration in the school or department even abroad. I've met a handful of them, they are that good.
francizy:

Hmmm, might have faulted for generalizing but there's some element of truth in what I said. Some department in my school have never produced 2.1, while some have never produced first class..
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by mrwiddy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I'm not impressed.
I graduated with 7.0 GPA.
I couldn't find a job so i decided to sell bread
welcome to nairaland-the nigerian facebook.......happy one hour anniversary as well.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by eitsei(m): 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
as for me most of the graduate are poor. u know pride mixed with poverty, is dangerous to soul. space pls, no argument no judgement.
lol.... I can't but laugh but if most graduates are poor then most drop out are wretched...
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by francizy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
ladiissweet:
If there's any department in your skul ddat has not produced 2.1 or first class, then I'm sorry to say you guys are dull. There are first class materials who would clinch first class no matter the frustration in the school or department even abroad. I've met a handful of them, they are that good.

Like seriously? "You guys are dull"? Were you born and bread in the forest or a shrine that made you loose your senses and regards for people you wanner quote on here? Go to ABU and get the first class and let's see if you're half as brilliant as the people studying there presently.

You probably attended a school were grades were served to you on a platter such that you only needed to study a little, that's why you felt you can come here and insult people any how you like. Mind you, I made a good class of degree from my dept hence you should mind how you talk shiit to me. If you're a dull being, then don't equate me to you because I'm miles ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Rukkydelta(f): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Good
Yes,i read what I was expecting"he is single" grin grin
Ladies are just distraction,if you want to achieve more,be arm length to then tongue

Same goes for the ladies also tongue
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Mackson01: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Certificate no be money. Make I hear word
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ladiissweet: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Madam google temitope ajetunmobi, he's a friend who almost graduated with almost same cgpa. If you are good you are good no matter the lecturers marking scheme or tactics of frustration
MsGlobalwonder:
you can only break such records if and only if the present set of lecturers are extinct in OAU. Sadly, they will always be there; it's more like passed on from one generation to another. You may still not understand if you didn't pass through the system or presently there. It's a great achievement like I earlier said and I wish him well; but trust me, such is a mirage in OAU (Engineering precisely). Cheers.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by mrwiddy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
kechywillz:
This guy is the one that is supposed to be trending and not Olajumoke
of course he trended nd hez trending sef.
#NIGERIA: where the best grad' student got a postgraduate scholarship which worth almost free,and d common breadseller became d papparazoic material in London..........when ll cradocracy stop in my motherland

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Akkord4gov: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Same goes for the ladies also tongue

No my dear,guys will always try to bring out the best in you because they want to be proud of you and use you to intimidate their friends
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by skytreader(m): 2:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
I now come to realize, English is the only way of attacks in your disposal,,,, U CANNOT GRAMMATICALLY BLAH BLAH, COMPREHENSIVE ENGLISH BLAH BLAH, miserable souls, attacking the whole northern Nigeria, or accident of geography, with English, while the British and Americans even Russians hate u people,, believe it or not they will continuously support the yoruba and hausa, ur igbo elders knew that, that's why they are with the Hausa'z in Abuja come and see it in maitama, and when they go back to the village they will tell u craps, u will continuously live in the shadow of great Hausa, yoruba, and some igbohausa or igboyoruba leaders for internity, blood and oil, the oil money will continuously be in FG, and when it's depleted, there will be oil in north..... America and british knew that it's well constructed conspiracy,,, think about it why the Americas is under Saudi and Iran while Russia too is under Iran, above or under I make my point. if u like reply with, I killed english. thas how it is..........till Israel decided to say u people are Jews, as u people bleach ur skin Michael Jackson will be defeated....I have no hatred to any tribes,,, u igbo are the one trying to attack me because I'm Hausa,,,,, so I will shout up, as of now and just observe, I have alote of respect for some igbos I knew...

Lmao. I don't know who you are or where you are from, and quite frankly, I don't care. However, I do have a problem with you downplaying the results that his success might fetch him. There are hundreds of ethnic groups in Nigeria; what makes you assume I am Igbo? I have friends across various ethnic groups and I don't judge people based on where they come from.
You aren't very bright, are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:

You must be a rétard, woman
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by greatjoshy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
who knows, maybe I'm dropout, only u people in Accident of geography think degree is only the way to be successful human
SURE! Having a Degree is not the sure/only way to be successful but it only increases ur chances of becoming successful.....
NOTE: that shouldn't be an excuse y u couldn't even commend him for such an achievement.....
#you shouldn't comment whenever u dnt hav a relevant thing to say# take care nd av a great day 'Love'....
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatjoshy:

SURE! Having a Degree is not the sure/only way to be successful but it only increases ur chances of becoming successful.....
NOTE: that shouldn't be an excuse y u couldn't even commend him for such an achievement.....
#you shouldn't comment whenever u dnt hav a relevant thing to say# take care nd av a great day 'Love'....
thanks, noted' I will comment with prudence, I apologize for the inconvenience caused, I don't mean to upset anybody.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You must be a rétard, woman
thanks; will that makes u happy and don't reply me again please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? / Nigerian Ashley Adirika Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Schools In US / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.