Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics (45598 Views)

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Towncrier247: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2016
At Darey Art Alade's "Love Like a Movie 3" last night, Grammy award winner Ciara brought the house down at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre as the audience received an unexpected treat they will remember for a long time. Shortly after completing her final performance of the night, the R&B superstar invited Nigerian dance queen Kaffy onstage to teach her some popular Nigerian dance moves.
For the next three minutes, the auditorium recorded its loudest noise of the night as Kaffy taught Ciara and her backup dancers how to dance to Iyanya's "Kukere", Tekno's "Duro" and Olamide's "Bobo" to the wild delight of the crowd. When it was over, the crowd screamed for more as Ciara reluctantly made her exit after leaving a huge impression on everyone.
See the amazing photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8Fxo_WtuE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photosvideo-kaffy-teaches-ciara-kukere.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Towncrier247: 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice

ALSO CHECKOUT SOME RIDICULOUS DRESSES SOME PEOPLE WORE TO THE EVENT HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-genevieve-nnaji-florence-ita.html
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Roidatom(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Ciara!
I'd love to see her dance 'Konkoso'
Girgiza konkoso, Konkoso koso koso.
She try!

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by zizazizu: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Wey d video

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Towncrier247: 8:21am On Feb 29, 2016
U av it
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by khristals(m): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2016
so Dare has chosen not to write and record us new songs

its to organize shows and spend tons inviting foreign artistes

*singing*
you're not the Dare we used to know, you're a shadow oh yourself
we know we lost you long ago, like a book thats left the shelf

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2016
awwww nice

more latest gist:::: Why I would never wear short skirts , ’ –
Actress Ireti Osayemi http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/why-i-would-never-wear-short-skirts.html?m=0
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by ITSaWRAPPP: 10:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Igodometusalah: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Ciara would probably go to the US and claim these dance steps were invented by her. It's funny how they steal African dances and claim it's theirs. Well, I don't really see anything wrong with people of African descent copying our dance steps and claiming it is theirs. The only thing I see wrong is when white people like Miley Cyrus copy our dance steps e.g Twerking and say she invented it. Lol, it's quite laughable.

6 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by winilove(f): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Wow very nice
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by bunmioguns(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
cool
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by BE811APP: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Heard Ciaira is a dude
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by ChappyChase: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
I just love ciara!! Imagine the way that babe waist go dey whine if you dey lash her! grin

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by psychologist(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
In Emmanuella voice

Aunty go and pooo in the toilet

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by maverickdude(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice cheesy
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Ciara my half-brazilian arse. Michellla dances better abeg. cheesy
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Missmossy(f): 10:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting grin she try.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by francescainnoce(f): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Ciara is one dance queen I know and she's got expression to. Very conspicuous...
If you watch "I bet" vid you will agree no less
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by CzarRex: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
ciara always wearing either white or black I think those two are her fav. Colours

See d way she wide her legs like peson wey shit hot shit but dats none of my bizness sha
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Which kind 15 seconds video be this angry by the way why the video man/woman go stand for back they video angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
And this is news on a Monday morning? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by clasie: 10:50am On Feb 29, 2016
abeg, wu wan buy dollar 4 here?
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by fiftynaira(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
And one mugu dey background dey shout O.M.G

O ma God do u wetin?

10 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Who was that bush man shouting 'Oh my God" at the video background like say e wan cum.

22 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Ayoswit(f): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Atleast we have something dese international artist can learn from us, our dance steps and moves.
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Dynamite02: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
At least Ciara did better than Kim.K .W and Amber Rose.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
ITSaWRAPPP:
Interesting

winilove:
Wow very nice

Abeg, watin dey interesting and very nice for the video

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:
I just love ciara!! Imagine the way that babe waist go dey whine if you dey lash her! grin
Future don scatter the alignment

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Shortyy(f): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Beautiful kiss
Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by Predictor007(m): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin she go forget even b4 she enter plane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics by vaca1: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
love this! !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.