Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Globacom Customer Care Representative. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Care Representative. (47407 Views)

The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Just Got A Globacom Customer Care Test Invite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Customer Care Representative. by bulunton(f): 10:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning house,
Please I will like to have an idea of what it looks like to work as a customer Care representative with globacom; salary, work condition and career path.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by fuwatayo(m): 10:01am On Feb 29, 2016
bulunton:
Good morning house,
Please I will like to have an idea of what it looks like to work as a customer Care representative with globacom; salary, work condition and career path.
Thank you.
Are u invited for their test?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by bulunton(f): 10:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes.u?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 29, 2016
1m/PA,shift job....you could be picking calls for a long time or you could be lucky if your KPI is 95 and above, you could be considered to apply for any internal openings.

Could get posted to Gloworld, glo zone or just be left to pick calls.
Its all by the grace of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by 0866ma081: 10:45am On Feb 29, 2016
How can I apply please?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by bulunton(f): 10:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks makky04.just to clarify If the 1m/p.a is inclusive of tax?

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by dammiejolaade: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2016
makky04:
1m/PA,shift job....you could be picking calls for a long time or you could be lucky if your KPI is 95 and above, you could be considered to apply for any internal openings.

Could get posted to Gloworld, glo zone or just be left to pick calls.
Its all by the grace of God.
How did u apply please.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes including tax ...after tax is 74/76k + 26k airtime (6k is free after that its deducted from your salary)

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Slickbishop(m): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
bulunton:
Good morning house,
Thank you.
how did u apply ,
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice piece of info.... Just passing thru smiley
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by fuwatayo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
bulunton:
Yes.u?
Yea. When and where is ur test? Cos mine is on weekend

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by dammiejolaade: 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please how did u apply ooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Those asking how i applied...that was in 2013, i don't work there anymore.
Please redirect to OP or those in the comment section.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Chukwee05: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pipo here are wicked,simple question how did u apply is a problem. Like say dem go get the job sef mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by dammiejolaade: 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chukwee05:
Pipo here are wicked,simple question how did u apply is a problem. Like say dem go get the job sef mtcheww
Lool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by nasiest(m): 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
No mind them
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
What i did was drop my CV at thier HR office at Saka Tinubu (not the glo world) the office it self.

But this was 2013.

And those indirectly refering to me, i guess i was wrong to share the information i have.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by bulunton(f): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hi peeps,am sorry I Can't remember applying.I do many applications daily.Maybe one of them got ds invite.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by hardbody: 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Quite a number of the OPs questions have been answered. I daresay there is no career path in Globacom. I don't know whether they now have structure in place and welfare package for staff. In my days nothing was on ground. Your salary is divided by 12 and tax deducted and paid to you. No housing, no leave allowance, in short no bulk payments year on year. No 13th month, no bonuses although baba may dash u money when he is in a good mood. Your official car is not yours and could be retrieved any day. Your surbordinate may earn more than you and get a pay rise ahead of you. Your job is not permanent you may be sacked any day from anyway by any means of communication. If you get the job, use it as a reference in searching for another job

........ my personal experience.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by benitabae: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gud day peeps,pls I got a mail for CBT from globacom @ plot 24 adenniyi crescent,lekki. Pls I need to know how true this is and what I should expect and is that all to the interview.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by elvis2020(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
@benitab how do u applied?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Heshei: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Globacom ..should have done things right to kill this Negative reputation about their employment policies.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
benitabae:
Gud day peeps,pls I got a mail for CBT from globacom @ plot 24 adenniyi crescent,lekki. Pls I need to know how true this is and what I should expect and is that all to the interview.
I got the mail and text too but couldn't make it, how was it.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ebimarian: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Me too...who attended n got it?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by otentique: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2016
ebimarian:
Me too...who attended n got it?

Please how did u apply

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by emmanuelbrown26: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
guys nawa to u all, simple question no answer, how una carry apply na

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ebimarian: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
I went to their office n submitted...e nor easy sha
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ hardbody ,pls can you hint me on what to expect in the final interview (I have mine sheduled for next week. Thank you for your anticipated outstanding response
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by hardbody: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
okikiosibodu:
@ hardbody ,pls can you hint me on what to expect in the final interview (I have mine sheduled for next week. Thank you for your anticipated outstanding response

Guy to be sincere, i dont recall now what my questions were but definitely it was in my line of duty - Legal Services.

When I met with Baba, the only question I was asked was to introduce myself, and i hadn't even finished when I was told it was ok. I was expecting more salvos but i was told to leave that the committee was done with me.

I will only suggest that you review the regular interview questions. Get a grip in your specific field. Learn a bit about your prospective employer, rehearse why you want to leave your current employment if any, oftentimes, simple response that you want a bigger challenge, better welfare and maybe larger scope will usually satisfy a prospective employer.

For Glo, don't lower your expected pay, oftentimes, they will either pay what is general at your level or pay specifically what you ask for. I made that mistake in my time, please don't repeat it.

If they request you ask any question you could either say most of what you would love to know have been confirmed on the net or if you must ask, make your question strategic. Like how do we plan to take over the market leadership from say MTN. But before you go in this direction, be sure you know their market share and your prospective employers market share.

Just prepare, don't panic, it's only a job interview, speak out and distinctly, command respect but don't display pride. If you don't have a particular answer, admit you never gave it a thought and will be happy to look it up later. No one knows everything.

All the best bro

10 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ebenreloaded: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
okikiosibodu:
plz do u kno if d final interview z also in batches,...is it sms dey use in contacting u? tanx
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by hardbody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
ebenreloaded:
plz do u kno if d final interview z also in batches,...is it sms dey use in contacting u? tanx

Sorry bro I left that system a while back. Don't know what approach is deployed presently. It was phone call for me all the way then.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
hardbody:

Guy to be sincere, i dont recall now what my questions were but definitely it was in my line of duty - Legal Services.

When I met with Baba, the only question I was asked was to introduce myself, and i hadn't even finished when I was told it was ok. I was expecting more salvos but i was told to leave that the committee was done with me.

I will only suggest that you review the regular interview questions. Get a grip in your specific field. Learn a bit about your prospective employer, rehearse why you want to leave your current employment if any, oftentimes, simple response that you want a bigger challenge, better welfare and maybe larger scope will usually satisfy a prospective employer.

For Glo, don't lower your expected pay, oftentimes, they will either pay what is general at your level or pay specifically what you ask for. I made that mistake in my time, please don't repeat it.

If they request you ask any question you could either say most of what you would love to know have been confirmed on the net or if you must ask, make your question strategic. Like how do we plan to take over the market leadership from say MTN. But before you go in this direction, be sure you know their market share and your prospective employers market share.

Just prepare, don't panic, it's only a job interview, speak out and distinctly, command respect but don't display pride. If you don't have a particular answer, admit you never gave it a thought and will be happy to look it up later. No one knows everything.

All the best bro

Brother, I really really do appreciate your response, and thanks for the heads up. I have been rehearsing though, for common interview questions. Just want to know what to expect...first when they say TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF and they cut you barely 10secs that you started givin them a response, what excatly were they trying to figure out/ get with that question ? (cause that got me really scare when they did that f me in at the first stage of interview, which comprised of 3 people). Secondly, the final stage of the interview (cause I learnt it's nw 2 stages not 3 as it used to be), will we be facing a panel or baba alone? Then thirdly do I use "sir" each time I'm responding responding baba questions ?

ebenreloaded:

Brother, I have no idea but when I went to Saka Tinubu to submit a doc, it was one person that was in charge of sendin the invite for sms and was also pushn phone calls through to follow up...it took time before it got to my turn sef (cause we created a watsapp group to check our progress, for many of use that were interviewed together at the first stage. I gues by nw you should have gotten your invite, cause everybody I asked afirmed they got invited, except for one person that didn't gt invited that day. I have not followed up on him since then sef, but I gues he mst have gottn. Nw I remember, most of use got out invites on Monday, this week. Sorry for any typo error. Pls reply as regards you invite status. One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.