Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Globacom Customer Care Representative. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Care Representative. (47415 Views)

The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Just Got A Globacom Customer Care Test Invite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ebenreloaded: 12:17am On Jul 10, 2016
tanx bro,...didnt get d invite anyway,..hw waz d interview? r d applicants much?

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ismail25(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] H Please I'm not staying in Lagos. I reside in Ibadan and I'll like to drop my doc too. Don't know if anybody could pls help me submit to their office. I'll b very grateful. You can reach me on Whatsapp 08078914829
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by cooldanito(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2016
ismail25:
[color=#770077][/color] H Please I'm not staying in Lagos. I reside in Ibadan and I'll like to drop my doc too. Don't know if anybody could pls help me submit to their office. I'll b very grateful. You can reach me on Whatsapp 08078914828
pls I also need that help too, am base in ibadan, my whatsapp number 07035931372
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ismail25(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please I'm not staying in Lagos. I reside in Ibadan and I'll like to drop my doc too. Don't know if anybody could pls help me submit to their office. I'll b very grateful. You can reach me on Whatsapp 08078914829
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ruthieo(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
pls can relatives with the same surname work in glo.I have a cousin with my surname can I still apply? tnx
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2016
I have an interview schedule for tomorrow, for CCR. Saka Tinubu is the venue this time, not Glo Towers. Who is likely to nterview up and what should we expect?
Any advice/ tips for me? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ruthieo(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
how did u apply? do u know anyone there? abeg help me
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by soria4real(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
okikiosibodu:
I have an interview schedule for tomorrow, for CCR. Saka Tinubu is the venue this time, not Glo Towers. Who is likely to nterview up and what should we expect?
Any advice/ tips for me? Thanks in anticipation

Look good and read up about glo,be bold and confidant and make sure ur voice is audible

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
ruthieo:
how did u apply? do u know anyone there? abeg help me
Launch this url , I got it from a friend today. www.jobzilla.ng/2016/08/ongoing-recruitment-in.html?m=1
Let's be optimistic that you'll be contacted for a CBT assessment

soria4real:

Look good and read up about glo,be bold and confidant and make sure ur voice is audible

Thank you for reading through my typographical errors and still respond. Do you by any chance have an idea of the duration of the interview for each person? ('cause the first one lasted barely 15 seconds. I was really scare when I was told "thank you, you can go". I had a mixed feeling)
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by soria4real(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's usually like that in all the interview stages.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Gewezzy1(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
I applied yesterday night, but no response yet. Hmm hopeful. I just hope it wouldnt be has stressful has Etisalat interview that i did dn.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ndulyf: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Gewezzy1:
I applied yesterday night, but no response yet. Hmm hopeful. I just hope it wouldnt be has stressful has Etisalat interview that i did dn.
. undecided lipsrsealed sad did you upload your passport ?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Gewezzy1(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
ndulyf:
. undecided lipsrsealed sad did you upload your passport ?
no i didn't.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Nma4eva(f): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who got a CBT invite from Mactay, for Globacom CCR?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Bready(f): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nma4eva:
Who got a CBT invite from Mactay, for Globacom CCR?

I did.

please does anybody know their salary scale and what to expect?

i'm presently not in Lag and wouldn't want to risk coming to Lag for nothing.

somebody help pls. thanks on advance.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ifymagik(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bready:

I did.

NKem. Pls Confirm Well o. So u won't waste ur TP for Nothing. One Love
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ifymagik(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bready:

I did.

NKem. Pls Confirm Well o. So u won't waste ur TP for Nothing. One Love
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Realtol(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bready:

I did.

I got an invite too for cbt tomorrow at Lekki. Already on my way to Lagos from Ib
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by jiblox: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2016
I got the same mail and text too from Mactay..CCR.

Mine is on Saturday 17th.

Pls what and what should I be expecting and how is their aptitude test like.

I will really appreciate your response

Th
Realtol:

I got an invite too for cbt tomorrow at Lekki. Already on my way to Lagos from Ib
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Realtol(m): 2:19am On Sep 15, 2016
jiblox:
I got the same mail and text too from Mactay..CCR.

Mine is on Saturday 17th.

Pls what and what should I be expecting and how is their aptitude test like.

I will really appreciate your response

Th
The one I did comprises English, basic calculation, customer service related questions and little on government. My advice to you is read wide and open your mind. Just be prepared. I wish you well in your test.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by jiblox: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=bulunton post=43351289]Good morning house,
Please I will like to have an idea of what it looks like to work as a customer Care representative with globacom; salary, work condition and career path.
Thank you.[/quote

Good day... i was invited for the globalcom test for customer Care representative.. I know u must have passed through the stage nOW.. pls i want to know, what and what should i be expecting in the test and some other info.

THANKS
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by jiblox: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Realtol:

The one I did comprises English, basic calculation, customer service related questions and little on government. My advice to you is read wide and open your mind. Just be prepared. I wish you well in your test.

Thanks,

pls i want to ask again, will there be interview after the test. and what and what should i go with cos it is not specified in the mail. thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by jiblox: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
bulunton:
Yes.u?

good day..pls i have been invited for the test on saturday 17th.. pls i really want to know thw things i should expect in the test, and the next thing after the test. the salary structure as well and the career path..

Thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Realtol(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2016
jiblox:

Thanks,

pls i want to ask again, will there be interview after the test. and what and what should i go with cos it is not specified in the mail. thanks
There won't be interview after test that same day. Go with an ID.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by teekem(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Pls wat is der salary structure cos I don't want to regret leaving my present place of work
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by jiblox: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Realtol:

There won't be interview after test that same day. Go with an ID.

Ok...thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by missbrigs: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls whoelse got this and kindly brief me what to expect
Following your application for the position of customer care representative, You are hereby invited for an interview at globacom head office,mike Adenuga Towers(1st floor), Adeola odeku, V.I,lagos.
Date: thursday 8th, December ,2016
Time:8:00am prompt.
Please come well dressed with original copy as well as photocopy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc.
3. 0'level
4. Birth certificate & a passport photograph(white background)
5. CV. Please reply 'yes & your full name to confirm attendance.
Globacom HR
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phinney(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
missbrigs:
Following your application for the position of customer care representative, You are hereby invited for an interview at globacom head office,mike Adenuga Towers(1st floor), Adeola odeku, V.I,lagos.
1. Nysc
2. Bsc.
3. 0'level
Globacom HR

hi, i got d same invite jst now... can we chat on whatsapp plz

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Oseni007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
It is simple and pretty straight forward,I bet d million dollar question on ur mind is "hw did I apply" the invite is real,you will be attended to by 2 guys afterwards your credentials will be screened and attached to your passport photo. you will go to another conference room for the interview(15 seconds @most)basic question- tell us about yourself.
missbrigs:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc.
3. 0'level
Globacom HR

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phinney(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oseni007:
It is simple and pretty straight forward,I bet d million dollar question on ur mind is "hw did I apply" the invite is real,you will be attended to by 2 guys afterwards your credentials will be screened and attached to your passport photo. you will go to another conference room for the interview(15 seconds @most)basic question- tell us about yourself.

Hi, Thanks for the response...is that experience talking?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Oseni007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sure...was there yesterday for the same CC role invite.
Phinney:

Hi, Thanks for the response...is that experience talking?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phinney(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oseni007:
Sure...was there yesterday for the same CC role invite.

ok, thanks ...really appreciate it. One more question please, Whats the shortest possible route to mike adenuga tower from Oshodi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.