Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66296 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by desunit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
i think you have already gotten your answer, it is better you drop her now, before she drops you later; is obvious she would. is just a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Uve been in the friendzone since and U didn't know... U fall my hand sha

BTW, who uses 2go these days?

This ur story sef
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by LilTroy: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bro relationship mst b chose wisely. Dont rush love. Wait until u truly fine it. Don't allow loneliness drives u back to d arms of someone u know u don't belong wit. Fall in love wen u're ready, not wen u're lonely. A great relationshp is worth waiting for...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by shehuolayinka(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
You are 30 and talking about being old. My man, delete the girl in your life and move to another person that would suit you. I wonder why people are rushing to get married.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Orikinla(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bros, your girlfriend is a commercial bank and you are the CEO, but she has many executive directors who are also shareholders with you. grin

[size=18pt] Why Attitude Is More Important Than IQ
New research shows that your attitude is more important to how you do in life than your intellect.[/size]
http://www.inc.com/travis-bradberry/why-attitude-is-more-important-than-iq.html

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Kjking(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
i think i agree with berryscott on this. pls do the 3 days fasting with serious prayers, then i believe God would surely show u d right part.
Lol... I'm not a stalker or something... but then let me ask... did you fast when you experienced something similar to this.....
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by AbokiForex: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what is going on with many of our girls. Is it hardship?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by favouryemmy: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

Mr Man, what is wrong with you. Are you psychologically ok? I feel like giving you a heavy knock on that your head. Sorry for the harsh words, but it seems thats what you need right now to get back to your senses. You got several revelations that has been confirmed by those around you, and whats happening physically is also confirming it and you are still in love with her? What kind of love is that? I know; its the one thats planning to send you to an early grave. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some people are sleeping with your wife, you better run, there are so many ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Maximus85(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

If after all these you still can't see.. Then You are OYO

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
DUMP the ashawo you call fiance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by anthonyirekpita(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guy wht will be yours will be; if u belief dat! them let go of her I know is nt easy sha bt just try she is nt ur own.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by hesiod: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Your 2go babe must also be on nairaland romance section. I await her own version before I give you a balanced view.

The sex with her must be so good hence you lost all ability to reason.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by therapistmrs: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
the thought of marriage because age is not on your side is one of the wrong reasons to marry your patner.
you partner seems to have lots she's not sharing with you.sir you need to read between the line and do the needful.lastly,when you are having doubts like this you can postpone the marriage and find out what's best for you.
all the best

therapistmrs..com

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by steppin: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...
Abeg, leave trash for Lawma. The crap you wrote no be for here.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
a person's actions and body language is very important in a case of suspicion,asking from her relatives at this time will be a wrong move,because they are her people, whose side do you think they will be on?,just like the lady who got engaged to a man in delta,only to find out from a friend who saw his pix on her dp that he had two girls and a wife in Abuja, his entire family where part of the plot,nobody told her,not even his mother, so even if you would want to find out, do so without her family because from the story,I suspect they know something but they don't intend to tell you either, I for one don't believe in all this my pastor says this and that but if you too are having nightmares about it too,then it is very serious, sometimes we let our emotions becloud our reasoning that we fail to see red flag signals in a relationship,and by the way what's with the I am not getting younger coming from?,i thought that was for us women
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by UnimkeAk(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy.[b] I stayed with them for two weeks[/b]hh

WEAK MAN!
VERY WEAK!!!
Two damn weeks in your babe's village !!
WEAK.

Even a married man shouldn't spend more than 2 nyts at his wife place..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by sniper77(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Bros go ahead and marry her. Shebi u wan die. You obviously don't need anyone to advise you cos you ain't getting younger .At 30 you should know which path you want to follow in life. A lady you love so much is about to manipulate your life and you seek advise on how to leave her. As long as u still get legs run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by abiolag(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pls don't listen to dat Pastor but me. Since u love her marry her so u can kill ursef as prophesies grin
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by sashishalom(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

the pastor part i fnd to be true..hope you noticed he said even hs sister and himself are having similar dreams...hope you noticed the part of the guy killing him nd from the inbox message he sent,the guy in question is of the right qualifcation they seem to fear....its not happened once or twice so i think his decision now is to go to the village if hez chanced to nd find out with his eyes....the praying nd fasting will go a long way i believe...
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by C810605: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
I guess it is LOVE but bros Wake-up. As they say better clear your eye well well. Enough said.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by abimbawealth(f): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
You have your answer, but you're concerned about your age...
One quick question, marry her and die, or you wait and enjoy your marriage?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Fearcom(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

If you allow LOVE to blind you, marriage will OPEN your eyes. Marrying the wrong girl is like being thrown into hell fire. You won't be able to escape.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by mudiana(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
some people know what to do yet they will be asking what to do. bros if you need a cinema screen to show it to you clearly, please visit silverbird galleria. leave that girl so I don't read your case on newspaper.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by amdoyin82(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Bro, that bitch is not meant for u. If u are blind folded by lust, u will live the the rest of ur life regretting.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by gpovo(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
My guy..... U don't even need a fast for dat demon....... Fast for ur God to bless u more and 4get d idiot jare.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sexytemi(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Kjking:
Lol... I'm not a stalker or something... but then let me ask... did you fast when you experienced something similar to this.....

i didn't need to fast, cox i needed no prophet to tell to get out of d sham called relationship then.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by ngmgeek(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2016
I cannot in good conscience read what you wrote without any advice. I can only hope that my advice reduces your pain and not the other way round.

I think you are out of touch with reality. There are thousands of great men like you who see signs but don't follow such signs. You are actually killing yourself slowly if you continue with this woman. You are actually lucky this woman has not killed or used you for rituals.

Finally, you are dealing with a 'sad song which doesn't care whose heart it breaks'. She really doesn't care whether you live or die.

My suggestions is: stay out of this woman before you meet your untimely death. The stuff from your pastor and the premonition from your sister are not farther from the truth.

Good Luck
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Werehkpe: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2016
is the 3 day fasting to improve your english cus that aspect needs urgent HELPED o. Lol

O boy, u better thank your pastor and flee from that girl o OR i your own english, U better thankED your pastor and FLEES from that girlS o
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Bro nothing is confusing about this situation. You're the one confusing yourself. You say age is not on your side for marriage, what if you waste your years without the wrong woman. You'd regret that all your life. Take care of yourself and move on.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Your wife to be belongs to Nobody and Everybody-GMB 2015. Besides, does she not have school or work to deal with?
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.