Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) (58234 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by jonhemma11: 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
ATM mobile Sets(POS) Available in the Church. Your pocket is in serious trouble!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/see-what-was-spotted-in-churchphoto.html

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Richardonald(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmm wetin con be our own now..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamfrankenstein(m): 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
No such tin as,I don't hav cash here pastor:pls use d pos,thank u. D hussle real 4real...

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by emmchi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some churches are now business.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by IamRespected: 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Religion is Nigeria problems

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ibnzubair(m): 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time church

Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Seriously why bring Mosques into this?

People don't really own Mosques, you know

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nkemtreasure: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's spotted in many places, IE. Clubs, bars, super markets, fuel stations, saloons, including normal markets etc. It's no big deal and helps for better and proper accounting esp for churches that have good accounting standand.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by sorepco(m): 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wtf r u on about? Is it morally right??

Nkemtreasure:
It's spotted in many places, IE. Clubs, bars, super markets, fuel stations, saloons, including normal markets etc. It's no big deal and helps for better and proper accounting esp for churches that have good accounting standand.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by diasporaman(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's a good development. In the voice of Ron Kenoly. WHEN YOU GIVE,,GIVE TO THE LORD

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by gunuvi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
even Jesus christ go wow when he returns.
Nonsense and see how the ushers were even forming serious prayer warriors as if they wont open their eyes when someone approach them that he wants to pay at that time.
nonsense people

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by mazzi: 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
You will see some fools hailing the pastor calling him father in the lord.
Our people needs mental emancipation,especially women.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Pheals(f): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
I know this is not true and not all churches are for business ...

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
sorepco:

What are you saying
Just because your offering is ten naira doesn't mean I can't drop five thousand as offering, or two hundred thousand naira as thithe.

So do you expect me to carry such huge amounts around when I can just go to church, with my bible and Atm card. Society is evolving you know

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
@op I suspect this Is an mfm church. I've seen them carry it around when I attended their service.

No big deal easier than Counting money
And those counting money will steal less.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
God give me the grace to use dis in my church soon, cos I knw if I want to Bring my #250million tithe I won't b able to Bring it in cash

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
fools will always have something to say to defend extortion

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

What are you saying
Just because your offering is ten naira doesn't mean I can't drop five thousand as offering, or two hundred thousand naira as thithe.

So do you expect me to carry such huge amounts around when I can just go to church, with my bible and Atm card. Society is evolving you know
why not submit your atm card and password to the church? In fact if you have not done that,you ain't done anything

30 Likes

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by nikkiking(m): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmchi:
Some churches are now business.
U needed dictionary to know church is a corporate business.

U might wanna venture in.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by edoyad(m): 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Owamba owembe grin grin cheesy grin
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by saintopus(m): 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come see your peopple ooo
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
[size=18pt]This is MFM na...[/size]

Its a session @ the Prayer city...

Come to Sunday Service @ Sabo, they will even be walking around with it.

But come to think of it, what is bad in it? NOTHING!!!

If you want to give cash as some would want, go ahead
and if you would like to use your ATM, please proceed...

We are fulfilling the word of the Lord saying we should bring it into His AOS.

If you pray fire prayer and God answers your prayer by giving you N2.7M monthly or you have your own office where you pay staffs and then earn as much on a monthly basis or per contract, would you want to pay the tithe via cash? Think na!!!

Oh Lord that answer by FIRE, please let me start paying my bulk tithe by wire transfer o IJN... Bless me so much and much much more that the bank manager would be involved when a transfer of tithe happens.

Beloved,tap into the prayer too

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ifenes(m): 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
God of men after money and seeds. Trying to reap from the labours of the gullible!

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Akkord4gov: 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Unemployed graduates should receive God's call and start establishing church

No business pays more than being a Pastor. Add a little juju and staged performance to start during miracle,before you know it,you don own a private jet. Nigerians claim to be wise but they are actually a dullard,gullible set of people.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by henrydadon(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
pos terminal in church ..hahaha...no wonder this pastors keep buying private jet grin grin..i give up...u cant say u dont have money in your pocket..pastor go be like oya come and swipe your card grin grin

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Techno-logic
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Born2berich: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
It is needed to reduce the high level of theft done by some ushers
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by brunofarad(m): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by jazzboi: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
sorepco:

She now equates a church to a club
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Looks more like it's a convention where people have to register. But then if this is true, then I lack words.

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit