Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Spain Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Visa (1788 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spain Visa by flysh: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
HELLO, NAIRALANDERS. I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SPAIN TO WORK AND LIVE.I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE JOB OPPORTUNITIES THERE AND IF THE COUNTRY IS GOOD FOR FOREIGNERS.

I ALSO NEED A GENUINE TRAVEL AGENT TO HELP ME WITH THE VISA PROCESS.

I URGENTLY NEED YOUR RESPONSES.
Re: Spain Visa by iwefactria: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
At the moment there is no work in spain.alot of pple are leaving the place for a better place but you can try if you are doubting.Dont forget to let me know when you finally get there to tell me ur experience grin
Re: Spain Visa by blackspade(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
Unemployment in Spain is nearing 20%, so you might want to look elsewhere. Things are so bad that now the government has started pay immigrants to leave for up to 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Spouse Visa From Abuja Nigeria. help please / The Importance Of Travel For Personal Development / Two Guys Seen Riding The Same Bicycle At Akoka, Yaba, Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.