Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140919 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
@daclamx God follow you waka bro. you appeared twice in the first 3 spots of the list. for your sake, to choose 3 people we will have to extend to number 8. no be small thing bro. grin

Na my year be this.......this na my year........i no fit happy
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
our winners are hereby announce as ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

grin

grin

Obascoetubi

grin

opeano

grin

and finally

grin

daclemx

Waow waow waow!
The Lord is Mindful of me!
Importexpert, Thank You O! May God conttinue to make u a channel of blessing. Amen
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
congratulations to our 3 lucky winners in person for
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

to claim your guides, kindly drop the last 4 digits of your phone number here and then send me a text message with your email address using the phone number. you will receive the same guide that paid subscribers have with an equivalent support. your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sir, I MUST THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. i AM SOOOOOOOOOO DELIGHTED. NAIRALAND IS A PLATFORM I ENCOURAGE EVERY NIGERIAN TO MAKE USE OF...........MR. IMPORTEXPERT....................I GREET YOU SIRE.THANK YOU JESUS THIS ONE PASS JACKPOT..LOL
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

to claim your guides, kindly drop the last 4 digits of your phone number here and then send me a text message with your email address using the phone number. you will receive the same guide that paid subscribers have with an equivalent support. your success is truly my pride
Kudos to you, sir
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

MY LAST DIGIT 767650..........................But sir, how do I get your phone number?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by GABRIELA123: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
@op you are kind.Though I was not lucky to participate,butI love what u are doing here.Carry on,you are blessed.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

080****2568. Dats my digit sir. Will message u wt my email
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by specimenv(m): 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of january and from the testimonies and actions i have seen from those 3 lucky winners, i have seen how a little generosity from me can make some ordinary nairalanders millionaires at the end of 2016 so i have decide to give another set of 3 lucky nairalanders this life changing guide for absolutely free.

for those that do not know what the guide looks like, you will see some testimonies below from those that purchased the guide over time, their testimonies, how it have changed their lives and how happy they are for getting the guide will make you understand what the guide will mean to your life.

the way for qualifying in this context is very simple. just make a comment of why you should be given this guide. you can make as many comment as you wish with at least 15 minutes interval. the higher the number of your comments the better your chances of winning. senseless comments or flooding the thread without 15minute time spacing will disqualify you.
all lucky nairalanders that will get the guide for free will receive the same support that those that paid N5000 or more for it will receive

lastly i want to once again congratulate our previous. this context ends in few hrs. just drop your comment and you may be the lucky one.

i wish you all the best. lets get the comments started

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by dayowunmi(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Kudos to you for helping others, your good deeds is a seed you will reap bountifully. Consider me as well dayowunmi@gmail.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Omon01(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016

importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of january and from the testimonies and actions i have seen from those 3 lucky winners, i have seen how a little generosity from me can make some ordinary nairalanders millionaires at the end of 2016 so i have decide to give another set of 3 lucky nairalanders this life changing guide for absolutely free.

for those that do not know what the guide looks like, you will see some testimonies below from those that purchased the guide over time, their testimonies, how it have changed their lives and how happy they are for getting the guide will make you understand what the guide will mean to your life.

the way for qualifying in this context is very simple. just make a comment of why you should be given this guide. you can make as many comment as you wish with at least 15 minutes interval. the higher the number of your comments the better your chances of winning. senseless comments or flooding the thread without 15minute time spacing will disqualify you.
all lucky nairalanders that will get the guide for free will receive the same support that those that paid N5000 or more for it will receive

lastly i want to once again congratulate our previous. this context ends in few hrs. just drop your comment and you may be the lucky one.

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Omon01(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank you for this thread Sir. I won't lie to knowing you or this guide. As a matter of fact i'm new here. But I do know if it has Sumfin to do with the import business, I am most interested. Mostly because of the bitter experience I faced last year while trying to import coil from China. I think it is safe to say I was duped,my business only survived by d mercies of God. That Sir is why I think i'm a valid candidate for your guide Sir.
God Bless.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by tonypeaches: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

Dear Mr export you only sent two version of your ebook to me with a promise to send the third version. Am still waiting be true to your word.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by tonypeaches: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Nwokolotoni@gmail.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by leoblaze(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls sir help a serving corp member .........

I made savings out of d allawi fg gave ......with this ur guide ,I know I will start up something and earn even after my service year .

Thanks smiley
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2016
tonypeaches:

Dear Mr export you only sent two version of your ebook to me with a promise to send the third version. Am still waiting be true to your word.

hi bro, good morning. i just confirmed that what you said was true and it was in january. i am sorry for that. next time please call me within 48hrs if you do not get a response. i will address the issue asap. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Morning Mr. ImportExpert SIR..............................Morning fellow
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

Hello sir, I sent text message to your number and email as well..............please have you seen any? last four digits is.....070***7650
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
daclemx:

Hello sir, I sent text message to your number and email as well..............please have you seen any? last four digits is.....070***7650

your message have been received bro. i will get back to you asap. i am waiting for the 3rd winner. how was your night? your success is truly my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

your message have been received bro. i will get back to you asap. i am waiting for the 3rd winner. how was your night? your success is truly my pride.

Oga, my yesterday night was the sweetest...............I Want every day of my life to count and yesterday was one of them......for me to have emerged as a winner for your guide, na God.................. LOL.TNX once again
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by psalm1man(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2016
I will be so happy if am also given a copy. Finished service in october and av really tried ma hands on a couple of businesses...maybe cause its a learning phase, I didn't get the expected result.

A proper guide on how to delve into importation will be so appreciated as I have just a little change left dat I can devout to it before hunger makes me pounce on dat lil resource too.

May God bless you sir for the lives you have touched already. And a big congrats to the previous winners. May our strive to become better never be in vain. Adeola is my Name aka Psalm1man
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2016
psalm1man:
I will be so happy if am also given a copy. Finished service in october and av really tried ma hands on a couple of businesses...maybe cause its a learning phase, I didn't get the expected result.

A proper guide on how to delve into importation will be so appreciated as I have just a little change left dat I can devout to it before hunger makes me pounce on dat lil resource too.

May God bless you sir for the lives you have touched already. And a big congrats to the previous winners. May our strive to become better never be in vain. Adeola is my Name aka Psalm1man

importexpert:
good morning to everyone on thread. this offer is strictly for those that can access the guide within the weekend. all those that can acquire the guide this weekend can go ahead and pay the 2k. i want to touch as many lives as possible in 2016. the weekend offer ends exactly sunday 6th of march 2016 at 8pm. you have some hours to go. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by efzbah: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Let Gods will be done
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
efzbah:
Keeping my fingers crossed

Jerrydanonline:
Let Gods will be done

Jerrydanonline:
Let Gods will be done

good afternoon to everyone on the thread. you are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by macho44(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of january and from the testimonies and actions i have seen so far, it have touched my heart and i was left with no option than to put smile on the faces of 3 more nigerian youths in this month of march and also give them for free. this is the last time i will ever do this again. because those that paid high prices for the guide are really crazy on me that i should never give out the guide for free again. i will show you testimonies from those that have the import pack so that you can have a clue of its impact on your life.

have a glance of what you will learn from the guide below.

1. How to easily spot high in demand inexpensive products that sell like crazy.
2. how to source for products at extremely cheap prices that are better than aliexpress and alibaba
3. How to get dollar affordably in this high dollar era.
4. How to ship fast and cheap
5. How to partner with the giant ecommerce sites and sell your imported products extremely fast. using konga, jumia, dealday and kaymu
6. How To easily build your own ecommerce site like jumia and konga to Sell Your Imported Products.
7. How to multiply Your sales by 500% using the cash on delivery method
8. you will discover the simple way how non lagosians can sell on konga and jumia.
9. you will also discover how to buy extremely cheap used phones and laptops.

this and many more will you discover in this life changing guide. see pictures and testimonies below.
http://adielem.com/2016/02/28/1435/
Bros I have been commenting on ur posts since 1800 and yet u Neva wan to look into my case! Haba , diaris hope oooooo.lol
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
macho44:

Bros I have been commenting on ur posts since 1800 and yet u Neva wan to look into my case! Haba , diaris hope oooooo.lol

act bro and stop hoping for what may never actualize. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
abigail22

please ensure that you do not use me as source of your adverts again. post hidden for impersonation.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
to our yesterday's winners, your guides have been sent out. kindly go through them and say something on the thread. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.