Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140912 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
I Can't wait to grab a copy. I have read alot of testimonies about the online importation business and I will like to lay my hands on this material. I pray God to favor me in this. I really need a breakthrough right now...its good business for me.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by wallexxy77: 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks, I'm following because I can't wait to change my financial status. You brought this topic when I was on the verge of given up. Thanks once again
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bro, I want to especially thank you for this rare opportunity that you sometimes give to those that are financially handicapped. Truthfully, I would want to be considered for your free guide; I have been an ardent follower of what you do nairaland, and the testimonies coming from those that have benefitted from your guide has given further impetus to your realness. Bro, i would be glad if you could consider as one of the winners this time. Thanks in advance.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Sirmuel1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
I've been reading lot of things about Importation, I don't really know much about it yet, I guess with your book, I could learn more and maybe invest in it. Goodluck to the winner
Thank you!
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Boss, again, I want to reinstate my readiness to kick starting the importation business as soon as I lay my hands on your life changing guide. God willing, I'll be among the winners this time. Thanks for this opportunity again.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
My mind is ready for business....................100%
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
we are approaching the end of our contest and we will choose our winners soon
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cant wait to experience this life changing moment.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Obascoetubi: 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:

abi na you be the 3rd winner smiley?
yes
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Can't wait to share my testimony here. To the boss, thanks once again.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
I know this is a life changing moment for me. Infact......I am blessed to be on this thread right now.....can't wait
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by greatestman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good evening, the originator of this thread and for your contributions towards curbing unemployment and reducing idleness among youth.. The following are reasons for wanting the copy of this insight on import are as follows:
1. I am a graduate expecting to go for my service by March (by God Grace), I need a source of income that help me during and after my service year.. To help me gain a useful experience on importation..
2. Secondly after having the required experience I want to help teach my friends, colleagues Et al.. To help curb unemployment since that is your Vanguard.. You can't reach all people at a time i will served as a medium for transferring information from you to my end(Since you served as a mentor to me)..
3. I don't want to depend on white collar job..

Thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will be super Glad if I can be a lucky winner of ur Import Guide b'cos av always rejoiced wt all lucky winners. I know others will rejoice wt me dis time.
Tanx For ur generousity bro.

More Blessings

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am surely coming back here, sooner than later to share testimony of how your magnanimity changed my life for the better.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Babajideteeboy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Brother I really need ur help on dis, aving being looking to start d importation bus but I dnt knw hw 2 go abt it. I'll be glad 2 receive ur help
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have a strong believe that my life could be transformed by this very insightful importation guide. Soon I will share my testimony here. Thanks boss
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have heard people share testimonies about how they became millionaires from importation business. I think now is my turn. I must share my testimony too.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by pastormellanby: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jonathanodebiyi@gmail.com , am interested
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
I knw dat am goin to receive a blessing dis new month. Thanks Import Expert
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
all your comments have been noted. our context have been extended to 10pm
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nafizzey(m): 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Briefly, here are my ressons for wanting your guide
1. Am an unemployed graduate still searching job or anything gainful to embark on
2. I Iove to do business
3. I want to see my self become my own Boss too like you in the future

God Bless
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am around....even if it means i should stay awake...............i will
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its a leap year and today is dat special day. I know dis day won't come till 4years tym and I surely av a story to tell abt dis day.
Importxpert, U can make mee smile.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
with this book, i strongly believe that things will turnaround for good...........
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
contest ended. i am getting the names of the participants together. stay tuned
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
below is the total names of contestants. we will choose our winners from the list using the service of random dot org. anybody can be a winner

Obascoetubi
annexes
aklaw1000
walera10
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
daclemx
Rudboy360
daclemx
daclemx
sunddy
daclemx
wallexxy77
nely
daclemx
daclemx
wallexxy77
Bigmind
Sirmuel1
Bigmind
daclemx
daclemx
Obascoetubi
Bigmind
daclemx
greatestman
opeano
opeano
Babajideteeboy
Bigmind
daclemx
pastormellanby
opeano
Tochilyns
Nafizzey
daclemx
opeano
daclemx
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
after randomizing, below is what i got. hhhhhhhhh lets go their grin. see the screen shot from random dot org

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
@daclamx God follow you waka bro. you appeared twice in the first 3 spots of the list. for your sake, to choose 3 people we will have to extend to number 8. no be small thing bro. grin
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
our winners are hereby announce as ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

grin

grin

Obascoetubi

grin

opeano

grin

and finally

grin

daclemx
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bigmind(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Congrat to the winners. someday, I'll win.

Kudos to importexpert.
May Jah continue to bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.