Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140791 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH.......Mr. ImportExpert Kept his word............brossssssssssss where you dey since nau when graduates they suffer...my E-book has arrived.....................thanks a million....you kept your word..........bross my success go truly be your pride...Thanks one million times...You are my hero.........a true patriotic Nigerian....A complete man.....Pls Nairalanders, help me thank this man....he is doing a great job for all....help me thank my mentor..... Thanks sir, i am humbled for this kind gesture............

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by macho44(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

act bro and stop hoping for what may never actualize. your success is my pride
Still waiting for my turn to win ur eBook.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bros thank you sir....................MY MENTOR....A.K.A THE IMPORTEXPERT.........I AM HUMBLED
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
This resources and tool you have given me is a blessing to me. The e-book is well loaded. Bros you are a generous giver....so much knowledge to share? and you spilled everything out like this? this is cool.....I am glad i met someone like you here......hoping you could also create a millionaire club for all your subscribers in the coming future.......... grin...THANKS
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Lildav: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
@op! So reduce ur price pls! Dis change is not favorable.. If things workout well we may even comeback like the one leper come say bigger thank u!

#subsidy_pls!
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lildav:
@op! So reduce ur price pls! Dis change is not favorable.. If things workout well we may even comeback like the one leper come say bigger thank u!

#subsidy_pls!

i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 31hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Wednesday 2nd march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 31hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss.

it will last till 4pm tomorrow and it is for only nairalanders. dont miss out
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
daclemx:
This resources and tool you have given me is a blessing to me. The e-book is well loaded. Bros you are a generous giver....so much knowledge to share? and you spilled everything out like this? this is cool.....I am glad i met someone like you here......hoping you could also create a millionaire club for all your subscribers in the coming future.......... grin...THANKS

dont blush me too much wink. take it easy. but i must confess i love your level of dedication. i am sure you will be among those that will have a lot of success stories to tell at the end of 2016. i will be updating more resources soon including how to start your importation business in a very tight economy. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Lildav: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 31hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Wednesday 2nd march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 31hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss.

it will last till 4pm tomorrow and it is for only nairalanders. dont miss out

So how do we pay? How how do we get d ebook? Plus will u be giving us support whn needed? Tnx!
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Sharingan: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I've always had interest in importation for years now but have not been able to come across a realiable guide and mentor that is if u dont mind @importexpert so how do i make payment i really want to be part of this
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by opeano(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
He Promised and He fulfilled.
A Man of His word. Import Expert. Thanks so much, aav received a total of 19attaaachments. I promise I won't let ur dream die.

To all those that weren't opportuned to win this, Pls don't wait for a next time. Grab the bonanza offer dat ends 4pm tomorrow and let's form a formidable import team.

If u r ready to join me become an Importexpeert, let me knw so we can create a whatsapp group.

Importexpert, thanks once again.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lildav:

So how do we pay? How how do we get d ebook? Plus will u be giving us support whn needed? Tnx!

the complete payment details and how to get the guide is on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com kindly disregard the pricing on the site if you are paying before 4pm tomorrow. their is also an instruction on how to get the guide in your mail. yes you will be entitled to full support when ever you have challenges. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

dont blush me too much wink. take it easy. but i must confess i love your level of dedication. i am sure you will be among those that will have a lot of success stories to tell at the end of 2016. i will be updating more resources soon including how to start your importation business in a very tight economy. your success is my pride

Bros, you worth am abeg. You don't know me from adam but yet showed me much love? haba..........abeg more blushes grin ...i am still surprised
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sharingan:
I've always had interest in importation for years now but have not been able to come across a realiable guide and mentor that is if u dont mind @importexpert so how do i make payment i really want to be part of this

the complete payment details and how to get the guide is on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com kindly disregard the pricing on the site if you are paying before 4pm tomorrow. their is also an instruction on how to get the guide in your mail. yes you will be entitled to full support when ever you have challenges. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
opeano:
He Promised and He fulfilled.
A Man of His word. Import Expert. Thanks so much, aav received a total of 19attaaachments. I promise I won't let ur dream die.

To all those that weren't opportuned to win this, Pls don't wait for a next time. Grab the bonanza offer dat ends 4pm tomorrow and let's form a formidable import team.

If u r ready to join me become an Importexpeert, let me knw so we can create a whatsapp group.

Importexpert, thanks once again.

happy to hear from you bro. your words looks like that of a young man with a burning desire to succeed. bro the sky is your starting point. guess what cheesy ! you missed a very important aspect of the complete guide. i sent you 4 emails. the last i sent has a link to 10 videos on importation and the password to access them. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
daclemx:

Bros, you worth am abeg. You don't know me from adam but yet showed me much love? haba..........abeg more blushes grin ...i am still surprised

take your time to go through the pdfs and the videos in the 4th mail. feel free to keep in touch when ever you have questions. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

take your time to go through the pdfs and the videos in the 4th mail. feel free to keep in touch when ever you have questions. your success is truly my pride

SURE.............doing so
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Anaselizzy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Realy wer was I when all dis goodies was been dished out, @ op it's painful I missed it,i want to learn too
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Obascoetubi: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:
congratulations to our 3 lucky winners in person for
daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi

to claim your guides, kindly drop the last 4 digits of your phone number here and then send me a text message with your email address using the phone number. you will receive the same guide that paid subscribers have with an equivalent support. your success is truly my pride
i don't hav ur number & email o, my own email is ABOCHO2016@GMAIL.COM
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
daclemx:

SURE.............doing so

i trust you are doing so bro smiley. the sky is your starting point in 2016. i will be beside you as you strive ahead. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Anaselizzy:
Realy wer was I when all dis goodies was been dished out, @ op it's painful I missed it,i want to learn too

the truth was that luck was not too close to you. but before 4pm tomorrow it is still close to you.

importexpert:

the complete payment details and how to get the guide is on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com kindly disregard the pricing on the site if you are paying before 4pm tomorrow. their is also an instruction on how to get the guide in your mail. yes you will be entitled to full support when ever you have challenges. the official price on the site is N5000 but i am compensating those that did not win. they can pay 2k before 4pm tomorrow. dont miss out. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Obascoetubi:
i don't hav ur number & email o, my own email is ABOCHO2016@GMAIL.COM

congratulations bro. your pack have been sent. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2016
good morning to all importers and aspiring importers in the house. our life changing offer ends by 4pm today. be sure you dont miss out.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Obascoetubi: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2016
importexpert:

congratulations bro. your pack have been sent. your success is truly my pride
thank u!!!
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by mac04: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2016
importexpert:
our contest have successfully ended and our winners are daclemx
opeano
Obascoetubi. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 31hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Wednesday 2nd march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.naijaonnet..com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 31hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.

Hello bro,I'm on my way to the bank to pay 2k into ur acct now.I will revert with details of my payment later. Thank you
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Obascoetubi:
thank u!!!

you are welcome bro. feel free to digest the guides and keep in touch if you have any challenges. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
mac04:

Hello bro,I'm on my way to the bank to pay 2k into ur acct now.I will revert with details of my payment later. Thank you

good morning bro. once you do that kindly forward your details to my phone number. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by efzbah: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks Mr Bello.
Paid yesterday and got the package eBook yesterday.

My advice is that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you're really interested, then make hay while the sun shine.
I paid two thousand naira and that package is worth more than a million naira.
As a matter of fact, just one of those package is enough to transform anyone's life.

There's a saying that "what you don't work for, you don't value"

My advice is that you make use of this opportunity.

I don't know him (import expert) but I promise myself that if he is not a fraudster, I'll let other nairalanders benefit from my discovery.

Pray the Lord bless our endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
efzbah:
Thanks Mr Bello.
Paid yesterday and got the package eBook yesterday.

My advice is that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you're really interested, then make hay while the sun shine.
I paid two thousand naira and that package is worth more than a million naira.
As a matter of fact, just one of those package is enough to transform anyone's life.

There's a saying that "what you don't work for, you don't value"

My advice is that you make use of this opportunity.

I don't know him (import expert) but I promise myself that if he is not a fraudster, I'll let other nairalanders benefit from my discovery.

Pray the Lord bless our endeavors.

lovely testimony sister. you deserve a testimonial bonus. kindly send me a mail with any online money making course you want to learn. i will send you a detailed course on it. e.g affiliate marketing. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Erums(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of january and from the testimonies and actions i have seen so far, it have touched my heart and i was left with no option than to put smile on the faces of 3 more nigerian youths in this month of march and also give them for free. this is the last time i will ever do this again. because those that paid high prices for the guide are really crazy on me that i should never give out the guide for free again. i will show you testimonies from those that have the import pack so that you can have a clue of its impact on your life.

have a glance of what you will learn from the guide below.

1. How to easily spot high in demand inexpensive products that sell like crazy.
2. how to source for products at extremely cheap prices that are better than aliexpress and alibaba
3. How to get dollar affordably in this high dollar era.
4. How to ship fast and cheap
5. How to partner with the giant ecommerce sites and sell your imported products extremely fast. using konga, jumia, dealday and kaymu
6. How To easily build your own ecommerce site like jumia and konga to Sell Your Imported Products.
7. How to multiply Your sales by 500% using the cash on delivery method
8. you will discover the simple way how non lagosians can sell on konga and jumia.
9. you will also discover how to buy extremely cheap used phones and laptops.

this and many more will you discover in this life changing guide. see pictures and testimonies below.

my friend get out...we talking how to poduce u talking importation...dont you see dollar rate to naira.....nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.