Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140883 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Shigoboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of january and from the testimonies and actions i have seen so far, it have touched my heart and i was left with no option than to put smile on the faces of 3 more nigerian youths in this month of march and also give them for free. this is the last time i will ever do this again. because those that paid high prices for the guide are really crazy on me that i should never give out the guide for free again. i will show you testimonies from those that have the import pack so that you can have a clue of its impact on your life.

have a glance of what you will learn from the guide below.

1. How to easily spot high in demand inexpensive products that sell like crazy.
2. how to source for products at extremely cheap prices that are better than aliexpress and alibaba
3. How to get dollar affordably in this high dollar era.
4. How to ship fast and cheap
5. How to partner with the giant ecommerce sites and sell your imported products extremely fast. using konga, jumia, dealday and kaymu
6. How To easily build your own ecommerce site like jumia and konga to Sell Your Imported Products.
7. How to multiply Your sales by 500% using the cash on delivery method
8. you will discover the simple way how non lagosians can sell on konga and jumia.
9. you will also discover how to buy extremely cheap used phones and laptops.

this and many more will you discover in this life changing guide. see pictures and testimonies below.
Morning bro, I just came across this tread now, how can I get the material with the 60% discount? Can I make a bank transfer, I'm kinda far a way from bank right now, if yes let me have your details and means of confirmation.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Shigoboy:

Morning bro, I just came across this tread now, how can I get the material with the 60% discount? Can I make a bank transfer, I'm kinda far a way from bank right now, if yes let me have your details and means of confirmation.

Hello kindly refer to www.naijaonnet..com you will find the comprehensive details their. Kindly disregard the price their and use the one on this thread if it is within the offer period. Your success is my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Post your importation related questions let's do justice to them
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
I think this risk is worth taken,it's a whole lot of risk if risks aren't taken#Godblessmyhustle
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Sholsman: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
I paid like 40minutes ago,am anxious to get the e-books...
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by stanvesco(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
abi d book is 2k, lemme just buy.....kaiiii.....impoooort expert ...chai....i rili love ur drive,motivation and persistence.......i hope to enjoy the book.

honestly if i dont, i may never buy any ebook again in my life.

how can i pay sir.
thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
stanvesco:
abi d book is 2k, lemme just buy.....kaiiii.....impoooort expert ...chai....i rili love ur drive,motivation and persistence.......i hope to enjoy the book.

honestly if i dont, i may never buy any ebook again in my life.

how can i pay sir.
thanks

this will surely be your beginning of buying guides because of the wealth of information you will find in it. but remember that not all marketers are like me, some will disappoint you. i over deliver. you will get more than your expectation.

kindly refer to www.naijaonnet..com you will find the comprehensive details their. Kindly disregard the price their and use the one on this thread if it is within the offer period. we have less than 24hrs to the end of the offer. Your success is my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sholsman:
I paid like 40minutes ago,am anxious to get the e-books...

your pack have been delivered. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Lildav: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Elizadath:
So u want to tell me that, no genuine Nairalander as gotten the ebook? Huh! @op those fake reviews are stack crapy. U claim you want to help people thereby creating an impression of bn magnanimous. All of sudden, u started asking /begging for 2k may God help Us in naija.

Elizadath:
So u want to tell me that, no genuine Nairalander as gotten the ebook? Huh! @op those fake reviews are stack crapy. U claim you want to help people thereby creating an impression of bn magnanimous. All of sudden, u started asking /begging for 2k may God help Us in naija.

U be real mumu! I got d ebook, I don't know @OP ,I trusted my instincts and I don't regret buying it.. Knowledge is power..little wonder d white man says "if u want to hide anything from a black man, put it inside a book"! grin
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by stanvesco(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:

this will surely be your beginning of buying guides because of the wealth of information you will find in it. but remember that not all marketers are like me, some will disappoint you. i over deliver. you will get more than your expectation.

kindly refer to www.naijaonnet..com you will find the comprehensive details their. Kindly disregard the price their and use the one on this thread if it is within the offer period. we have less than 24hrs to the end of the offer. Your success is my pride.

how will i pay jaaare, d tori don sweet me too much....even if nothing is inside i will read it like story book?
were can i find ur bank details av looked all over ur thread for it....kindly send me d link ...thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kunlelasisi: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kindly send your contact
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:

i wish you all the best bro. few hours to go. ensure that you utilize this life time opportunity.

for the "Inshallah" in your post, it is a mistake that is often made in writing it. it is directly translated as "create Allah" wa iyazubillah. the correct way of writing is if "In Sha Allah" directly translated as "if Allah wills". always try to make it in 3words. with this i want to say In Sha Allah the guide is going to be a sunshine in your life. your success is truly my pride

Jazakumu Allaahu khayr for the correction. I have never observed that mistake before.
However, In sha Allaah, you will see my hand soon.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lildav:

U be real mumu! I got d ebook, I don't know @OP ,I trusted my instincts and I don't regret buying it.. Knowledge is power..little wonder d white man says "if u want to hide anything from a black man, put it inside a book"! grin

you don't have to argue with him. he was only passing and wanted to say something but he forgot to be positive. keep in touch should in case you have challenges. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by stanvesco(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:

i have paid for it,and sent a text message to ur fone....pls kindly email my copy...my number ends with .....2970
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
stanvesco:

i have paid for it,and sent a text message to ur fone....pls kindly email my copy...my number ends with .....2970

your pack have been sent. take your time to explore it and feel free to reach me whenever you have issues. you will see 4 different emails with 19 pdf attachments and 10 video guides. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by gr8gem(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:

your pack have been sent. take your time to explore it and feel free to reach me whenever you have issues. you will see 4 different emails with 19 pdf attachments and 10 video guides. your success is my pride

Pls is d offer still on? @import expert, thanx.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
gr8gem:

Pls is d offer still on? @import expert, thanx.

yes it is still on but ending in few hours time. by 4pm friday it is over. i wish you success.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
importexpert:

yes it is still on but ending in few hours time. by 4pm friday it is over. i wish you success.
Bro, what is the minimum start up capital to start mini importation business? I need to know before I make a move.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ravensckar(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Mr Importexpert, a very good evening to you Sir. Having gone through all the posts here (including testimonies & pessimism) I think I've been able to convince myself to give it a try. I also checked your website, I must say, I'm captivated beyond measure.

However, I'm not financially buoyant at the moment, but wouldn't mind risking my last 2K on your e-book.

Please Sir, kindly pm me with your account details. To include your bank, account number, and the phone number on which you'll receive the alert, I wanna do it by transfer. Even if it means I've to be up all night. Can't wait for tomorrow. And even if tomorrow comes, bank is very far from here.

Would be expecting your prompt response Sir!

Evathyst, you should give it a try. You sha know I can't deceive you, even if you don't know any other person on this forum, we graduated from the same school & served in the same place. C'mon! Give it a try!

2 Likes

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by gr8gem(f): 4:37am On Mar 04, 2016
importexpert:

Pls wat number do u use for ur gtbank alert cos I want to do d transfer thru txt msg. Thanx.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
elprint:
Bro, what is the minimum start up capital to start mini importation business? I need to know before I make a move.

good morning bro. the minimum start up capital depends on the person going into the business and what you will be starting with. start up for different people will vary and with different items. mr.A can start with N5000 buying jewelries and other fashions while Mr. B can start with 50-100k buying phones and laptops while Mr.C can start with a million or more buying cars and other heavy machines. it all depends on you. but with as little as 5 to 10k you can get started. i discussed ways through which people with low capital can get started. your success is my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
ravensckar:
Mr Importexpert, a very good evening to you Sir. Having gone through all the posts here (including testimonies & pessimism) I think I've been able to convince myself to give it a try. I also checked your website, I must say, I'm captivated beyond measure.

However, I'm not financially buoyant at the moment, but wouldn't mind risking my last 2K on your e-book.

Please Sir, kindly pm me with your account details. To include your bank, account number, and the phone number on which you'll receive the alert, I wanna do it by transfer. Even if it means I've to be up all night. Can't wait for tomorrow. And even if tomorrow comes, bank is very far from here.

Would be expecting your prompt response Sir!

Evathyst, you should give it a try. You sha know I can't deceive you, even if you don't know any other person on this forum, we graduated from the same school & served in the same place. C'mon! Give it a try!

good morning brother and how is everything. you can find the comprehensive details on www.naijaonnet..com i do not send p.ms or contact members via mail. the offer ends 4pm. you can transfer via any means. your success is my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
gr8gem:

Pls wat number do u use for ur gtbank alert cos I want to do d transfer thru txt msg. Thanx.

you can use the phone number on my profile. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
On my way to bank,I pray I don't regret buying this ebook smileyOn my way to bank,I pray I don't regret buying this ebook
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:
On my way to bank,I pray I don't regret buying this ebook smileyOn my way to bank,I pray I don't regret buying this ebook

you will never regret getting my guides bro. testimonies from those that have it will affirm that. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ravensckar(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
importexpert:

good morning brother and how is everything. you can find the comprehensive details on www.naijaonnet..com i do not send p.ms or contact members via mail. the offer ends 4pm. you can transfer via any means. your success is my pride.
Just a simple test, and you cleared my doubt. When I see a truthful businessman, I know him by his virtues. Thumbs up Sir! You just won yourself a disciple in my person.

Will do everything humanly possible to deposit the money into your account before 4pm today. Even if I cannot fly to where the banks are, I'll run. And if I can't, I'll walk. And if I can't, I'll crawl. And if I still cannot, I'll just by any means keep moving till I get there....

Now I believe my 2016 just got started.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by gr8gem(f): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
importexpert:

you can use the phone number on my profile. your success is my pride

I just did a transfer to you now via phone, pls confirm and send me my package, hope it ll make an impact in my life.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Paid in just now,expecting my package any moment soon*emailtoby01@yahoo.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by otunbacarter(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have paid sir, kindly send my package to my email oliverotuns@gmail.com my number ends with 329

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.