Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos (1795 Views)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Me; APC
Kid; 5 naira change!
Me; Ah! ah! Sai Baba!
Kid; Sai Malou!
Me; Chisos, Sai Baba!
Kid; Sai MuMu!
I no fit laugh, I just had to share this!
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by chriskosherbal(m): 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kids are no longer kids,they now think like adult.

1 Like

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
chriskosherbal:

What kid? There was no kid, he just made it up obviously.

1 Like

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by OgbeifunErom: 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
calobinna:
Me; APC

Kid; 5 naira change!

Me; Ah! ah! Sai Baba!

Kid; Sai Malou!

Me; Chisos, Sai Baba!

Kid; Sai MuMu!

I checked your moniker and I know where you are from

Only an IPOB person can make this sort of nonsense up
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I checked your moniker and I know where you are from

Only an IPOB person can make this sort of nonsense up

every Igbo man has a right.... if they want a referendum they should be given without the FG being biased and political about issues like that!
So Brother, I didn't make that up. You Dig?
you could believe it or not...

1 Like

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

What kid? There was no kid, he just made it up obviously.
It happened and I shared it, it's left for you to ignore the thread and everything would be fine!
#peace
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I tells you... I believe the bad situation we find ourselves in propelled that kid's response, I believe Nigerians will adapt, we're strong People!
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by xelly: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have a kid that in no circumstances have she accepted Buhari as president.

4 Likes

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by fistonati(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Especially as it affects the price of indomie and bobo.
chriskosherbal:
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
xelly:
I have a kid that in no circumstances have she accepted Buhari as president.
I know some who hate the fact he's president!

1 Like

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by xelly: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2016
calobinna:
I know some who hate the fact he's president!

It is possible but they ought to like his presidency if he had been doing fine. I sincerely tell you that he has lost touch with the people. Probably he was only interested to be called president.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2016
xelly:

It is possible but they ought to like his presidency if he had been doing fine. I sincerely tell you that he has lost touch with the people. Probably he was only interested to be called president.
Yes he has, he still has time to redirect his steps but I don't feel he can, waiting for his surprises!
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
fistonati:
Especially as it affects the price of indomie and bobo.
LOL
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by xelly: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
calobinna:

Yes he has , he still has time to redirect his steps but I don't feel he can, waiting for his surprises!

I can say that he isn't. He travels a lot which is suppose to be for diplomatic relationship with those countries but he lacks diplomacy in his speeches.I can bet that nothing good will come out of him.
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lienus
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
xelly:

I can say that he isn't. He travels a lot which is suppose to be for diplomatic relationship with those countries but he lacks diplomacy in his speeches.I can bet that nothing good will come out of him.
I know but lets put him in prayers, I believe that would guide him!
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by obailala(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
calobinna:
Me; APC

Kid; 5 naira change!

Me; Ah! ah! Sai Baba!

Kid; Sai Malou!

Me; Chisos, Sai Baba!

Kid; Sai MuMu!

Op talk true?.. are you sure you aren't the kid you talk about?... Cos I dont trust all these old-papa-youngies littering cyberspace.
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
obailala:
Op talk true?.. are you sure you aren't the kid you talk about?... Cos I dont trust all these old-papa-youngies littering cyberspace.
Oga you don't have anything to say, go puff some kush, it'll be mind upgrading!
Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by xelly: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
calobinna:
I know but lets put him in prayers, I believe that would guide him!

Well, we will pray. Though he should learn not to stir up a honest's nest.

1 Like

Re: My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos by calobinna(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
xelly:

Well, we will pray. Though he should learn not to stir up a honest's nest.
yea... love that idiom there!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi / Us Govt: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True / Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.