Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

29th February; A Unique Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 29th February; A Unique Day (603 Views)

9th West Africa Convergence Conference At Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Nov 29th. / People Born On 29th Feb Can Only Celebrate Their Birthday Every 4yrs / 29th Of February-born! How Do U Account For Ur Birthday In A Non Leap Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29th February; A Unique Day by Lovelynature(m): 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
God bless this day (29th February). The only day that comes up once in every four years. We saw a day like this four years ago and we are going to see it again in next four years. It's a day that makes its year unique.

On last 29th February, most of us who were undergraduates are now happy graduates. Most job seekers four years back are now blessed with mouth-watering jobs. Most singles are happily married and... (the testimonies continue).

Though I was not born on 29th February, but my heart reaches out with great joy to those who were born on a day like this. I know most ladies born on 29th February may not appreciate it as most of them would rather celebrate their birthdays four times yearly, let alone once in four years lol...

For all the special people born on this great day all over the world, may the Good Lord bless and keep you all. May He make His face shine greatly upon you and be gracious unto you. May He bless you all with riches of the earth and grant you all eternal joy. More importantly, may the Almighty God do for you all the very great things you cannot do for yourselves and keep you all in far better positions before your next birthday in Jesus' Name - Amen

SHALOM
Re: 29th February; A Unique Day by Lovelynature(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticlala it's 29th February, wish today's babies happy birthday as it comes up once in four years
Re: 29th February; A Unique Day by papinx(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Amen... Thank you Op... I am happy to say I was born on the 29th of February...

(1) (Reply)

Save A Date With Huawei / Ibadan / Betterworldconference Port Harcourt: The Rise Of An Entrepreneur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.