Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? (5203 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Meeky(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:
Well, I stare at guys sometimes. Usually if;

1, He looks extremely clean and neat. I'd stare because I'm impressed.

2, He has a bulge in his trousers which automatically forces me to imagine the size of his stick. smiley

3, He looks familiar...

Let me add, I rarely stare. smiley
i had to stare at you too.
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by pharmagba: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
d atm card
No possible to know hat it can produce from the ATM
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
bro I hope say u check yourself well ,maybe soup hang for your bear bear
grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by ritzybaby(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
Hahaha, but op why did you copy my right up na? I raised a topic with this contents late last year. I was surprised a I went through your write up because it is almost the exact thing I wrote
you mean i copy you??
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
ritzybaby:
you mean i copy you??
You know it. Check my profile and see the topic na grin
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Frankicent(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
ritzybaby:
As a guy, I know that a guy use to stare at a woman he is attracted to.
The power of attraction forces him to stare, thereby observing some things before making the move.

I know that guyz 'n girl are different to some extent, I can't really tell if d above mentioned case is the same with girls.

I was at ATM today and one girl at the other queue couldn't get her eyes off me. Whenever we made eye contact, she looked away, then she's at it again. She stared to d point dat I became somehow uncomfortable, and started pressing my phone, pretending to keep myself busy.
Hahaha see me oo.
The babe was pretty, well endowed and fair.

So, Ladies, feel free to tell me what makes you stare at men for long.
Guys have you also experienced samething?

Lalasticlala, ishilove

you confront her after the cashing?
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Frankicent(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
younghartz:
next time......just walk up 2 her simple.
correct
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by arki(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guy it's either u are irresistably handsome or d babe was checking-up ur wallet weight. I have experienced it many times,sometimes after d lady must hv disappeared frm d scene, I try looking up my face on a mirror to see if I had stains on my face that caused d serious stare. It's normal dude, enjoy it while it last.
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by arki(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guy it's either u are irresistably handsome or d babe was checking-up ur wallet weight. I have experienced it many times,sometimes after d lady must hv disappeared frm d scene, I try looking up my face on a mirror to see if I had stains on my face that caused d serious stare. It's normal dude, enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Agu87(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
alorax2:
Maybe u resemble person wey she know. As for me weda u fyn or not I no go stare because its rude
na ur type dey stare like mumu

1 Like

Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Agu87(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
B
evegran:
Well, I stare at guys sometimes. Usually if;

1, He looks extremely clean and neat. I'd stare because I'm impressed.

2, He has a bulge in his trousers which automatically forces me to imagine the size of his stick. smiley

3, He looks familiar...

Let me add, I rarely stare. smiley
na stick go kill u
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Agu87:
Bna stick go kill u

Is that the only one you saw in my comment?
Lemme pass jare tongue
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Meeky:
i had to stare at you too.

It's okay to appreciate God 's wonderful creation. smiley
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Potential Lie mohammad
alorax2:
Maybe u resemble person wey she know. As for me weda u fyn or not I no go stare because its rude
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Abukc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na two things involve.
1-maybe you open your mouth down.
2-or she dey look for husband.

grin shocked
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Raydos: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
According To Your Post, You Said You're On A Queue Right In Front Of The ATM Machine - And Everybody Knows That The Top 10 Things Women Loved Is.

1.) Money

2.) Real Money

3.) More Money

4.) Lot Of Money

5.) Huge Amount Of Money

.6) Much More Money

.7) Money That Speaks

.cool Uncountable Money

.9) Collossal Amount Of Money

.10) Money, Money!

Without Doubt, She's Staring At Your ATM-CARD, Perhaps She Might Be Trying To Know The Actual Amount You're Gonna Withdraw!
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by iamdurent(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2016
Agu87:
na stick go kill u
grin grin
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Airtimex(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
una go kill person grin

op. mayb she was stranded, checking on u for TFair...wil this guy b nice or rude or should i look elsewhere. smiley
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 29, 2016
Mimido2:
d atm card
Badoo
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Millz404(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
airmirthd1:
grin grin ;DShe was staring cos she has never seen a monkey like you before....... Maybe you're too dark compared to her..... She con dey wonder the kind creature you be.

Na joke o

U don take style insult the guy... Weldone..
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millz404:

U don take style insult the guy... Weldone..

No oooooo buoda
Re: What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? by kvngveektour(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bros na me be dey stare wen u come zenith bank ATM come withdraw.

U resemble my primary 2 teacher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face / Profile Pix 2017 / Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.