Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested (12527 Views)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / Suspected Pipeline Bombers Arrested By The Soldiers In Niger Delta / Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bauchi-The alleged Boko Haram surveillance of the Christmas day bomb blast that killed about 44 persons and wounded over 75 others at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church at Madalla, Niger State has been arrested at Alkaleri town of Bauchi by the Nigeria Army.

The surveillance Victor Moses who was arrested hovering around a mosque in Alkaleri town claiming that he want to convert to Islam.

Victor Moses who hailed from Benue state was arrested along other three suspects Abubakar Shetima Bama, Salisu Mohammed Bello and Umar Madaki.
The suspects were paraded before the Chief Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Yusuf Buratai who was in Bauchi on an official engagement in Bauchi.

Parading the suspects before newsmen at Shadawanka Barrack in Bauchi on Monday, the Brigade Commandant of 33 Artillery Brigade, Bauchi, Brigadier General Abraham Luka Dusu said the suspects were arrested following information from the public.

He said ” our troops on duty in Alkaleri arrested Victor Moses after receiving report from the people in the area that the suspect, Victor Moses has been loitering around the mosque claiming that he is a Christian and want to convert to Islam but because he is not from the area, they suspected him and reported to our men.

“Victor Moses confessed that he is conducting surveillance for Boko Haram sometimes he stays in the shop Of Abubakar Shetima Bama who is based in Jos while the other two accomplice, Salisu Mohammed Bello and Umar Madaki are based in Gombe.

“With the information given to our men by Victor Moses, the other three suspects were arrested,” he said.

Brig General Dosu said the suspects after investigation will be handed over to Joint Intelligent Centre in Maiduguri for further interrogation.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/army-in-bauchi-arrest-4-boko-haram-suspects-responsible-for-catholic-church-at-madalla-bomb-blast/

1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
We have been hearing about the arrest for a while now

1 Like

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by dunkem21(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad Their names though ..

..Victor Moses .. Shetima ..

..Mohammed Bello lipsrsealed
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Flexherbal(m): 11:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Minus 3 to BH. Weldon Nigeria Army.

10 Likes

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by olaolayink(m): 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
comment
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by yaqq: 11:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ok oooooo
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by adegunwa4real(m): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
You mean re-arrest? Cos I read they were arrested b4

5 Likes

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Balkan(m): 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bubu will release them soon.
Why harmless ipobians are killed by the military

6 Likes

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Marotzke(m): 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
So wetin come link dem to madalla bombing now?. Why are these people stirring old wounds?
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by chriskosherbal(m): 2:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Nice work and thanks to the Nigerian Army.
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Innocent people.
You arrested them after how many years ??

Innocent poor people don suffer for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Daslim180(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2016
And this is my judgement.................. Kill them by bombing
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Islam is the only peaceful and loving religion on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Mullah13(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Kudos 2 naija army
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
What about those paraded by DSS before?
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by UnknownT: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
A certain Victor Moses freely came to convert to Islam, you guys reported him to the police. But one of you abducted a teen from Bayelsa and you guys forced her to convert to Islam even your Emir changed her name from Ese to Aisha. Are people no longer allowed to freely join Islam again?
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by alatbaba1(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
I smell lies here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by YabaLeftist: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Victor Moses ke? Hope it's not the footballer? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Islam is the only peaceful and loving religion on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by alphaconde(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
I recall that black christmas morning and the later publications in which the dead faithfuls had their names published. My heart is constantly with those parishioners and families of the dead. We ask that the good lord will grant kind admittance to them and show them his face of mercy. And for we the living make God grant us the grace unhindered by body and mind to pursue those things which are truly HIS.

St theresa ... Pray for us
+
Amen

If there is a law let it take its course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by kceewhyte(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2016
I don't even understand this guys
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by MadCow1: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2016
I always knew Victor Moses was a Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by PassingShot(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Whether the enemies like it or not, two areas PMB has made very significant strides and getting the desired results are insurgency and corruption.

And by the time his efforts on the economy start yielding good results, they will have no choice than to hide their face in shame.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2016
I hope they are not innocent people that the authorities just want to make breaker heady coco

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2016
When are we going to start hanging those arrest for terrorism and corruption
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Y
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by Ayoswit(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Victor moses, d footballer, a suicide bomber?
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by saintkel(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Y do we arrest dis idiots? Y not capital punishment now
Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by TeamSimple(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Victor what shocked make I check westham official website abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested by kozmokaz(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2016
pisure of victor moses in his westham Jessy or I don't beliv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom / Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.