Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) (15265 Views)

Doris Simeon Stuns In Agbada For Movie Premiere / Denrele Strikes A Pose In Agbada / Monalisa Chinda In Avant Garde Gele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Business entrepreneur and fashion trendsetter Toyin Lawani who is a year older today, released these beautiful photos of herself wearing an Agabda and Gele. I think her outfit is on point! She wrote birthday messages to herself in some photos. Read what she wrote and more photos after the cut..

[b]I set Trends i dont folllow,I'm a princess by Birth, I was born into wealth,But I made my own way,Relying on the wealth of your family is weakness,Go out there,DONT LET THEM TELL U WHAT THEY WANT U TO BE,Alot Don't believe when they see me work with my Hands, but it's gives me joy when I do my work with my hands,Even with the favt that i have 40staffs,it gives me Joy,i don't pretend to be what I'm not,I don't act like I don't shit I eat my EBa with my hands,Alot of celebs let fame get into their Heads and meanwhile they have nothing,empty barrel makes the loudest noise,workhard what u deserve will definitely come to you one day,Talent is the only thing any human can't take from u,focus and build yourself up,I started my Business with 150k from a small shop,Now I run A multimillionaire Empire,with 20Buisnesses under it,Did I think I would get there?Hell yea, I worked for it &still working at it,what u work for is what u will get,stay focused and don't let opinion of Haters stop u...with just Believing in yourself ,You can Rule the world,so far your Talent is Real, Happy Birthday To me.

#TheEntreprenuer#TheMasterofAllstylistDesigners #Atmfashionista QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS.[/b]

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/therealatmfashionista/

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
angry I just de chop FTC anyhow these days I've dethroned it's Lady F again...lol

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
The whole "Toyin" and "Agbada" relationship these days sef....

You need to see what she wore on her feet. See full photo @@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/03/toyin-lawani-marks-birthday-with-new.html
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by missdebs(f): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
this is just cute
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2016
I dey my corner they look

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Her face tho..

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
the only thing i see is the lipstick.matte love

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
hw she con luk like dis

latest update::: Ooni raises the alarm over looming
extinction of Yoruba language http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/ooni-raises-alarm-over-looming.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
pretty
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Overkill!! but that's not my problem.. undecided undecided

Her lipstick is LIT!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Agbada is cute on ladies
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Simplymeah: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Jst lyk a statue! I see enuf painting..

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday!
We wear trouser una join us now na Agbada,Make una Jst dey copy cat we men, all I knw be say una no fit get dat thing wey we get under.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Scary!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Amberon: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
which juju is this?
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by free2blast(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Very creative, though it has a kinda devlish look. PS:Mods una welldone oh! Make una just dey ban ban upandan unecessarily. I carry yansh for una.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
scary eyes
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by dwilliams: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
wu she help
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by free2blast(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2016
missdebs:
this is just cute
Not as cute as you though.
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by jamesti6945: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2016
hbd
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
This fat girl have come into her own, she's now celebrated by all the runz girl in Lagos. She's their own Version of Pastor King.
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Rubbish,only stupid people will wear this.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2016
I blame dat kunu drinking dullard named pmb who ass xnt stay one place........hbd sis
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy Birthday to You Madam Toyin. To the good people of Nairaland, welcome to my birth month. Happy New month to you all...
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by orijintv(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Yu Started Wit 150k . . 150k of den Na Lik 1.5mili . . So Just Tell Us U Started Wit A Million . . Aniways, Abeg Make Una Dash Me Likes Biko

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Started with a hundred and fifty thousand naira? hmmmmmm....
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by rheether(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2016
i started my own business with 3k.
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by ezinnelity(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2016
she look like daracula!
Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by olempe(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2016
For her eyes now she don motivate some people with the poo she wrote up there.... smh.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
She try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Accuses Instablog9ja Of Evading Court Summons / DJ Cuppy Becomes m Ambassador For Save Children UK / My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.