Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) (19245 Views)

Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / CNN: Boko Haram's Spy. How ISIS Fugitive Leader Secures Nigeria's Visa* Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Islie: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
A man alleged to be a Boko Haram spy who worked for the group to bomb the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church Madalla in Niger State on Christmas Day in 2011 was yesterday paraded by the Nigerian Army in Bauchi.
The blast killed 44 people and wounded 75 others.

According to the army, Victor Moses, believed to be an indigene of Benue State, was arrested in Alkaleri town of Bauchi State near a mosque, claiming he wanted to convert to Islam.

He was arrested with three other suspects-Abubakar Shetima Bama, Salisu Mohammed Bello and Umar Madaki.

They were paraded before the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, at the 33 Artillery Brigade, Shadawanka Barracks in Bauchi. The Brigade Commander, Brigadier General Abraham Luka Dusu, said they were arrested on a tip-off.

“Our troops on duty in Alkaleri arrested Victor Moses after receiving a report from people in the area that the suspect had been loitering around the mosque claiming he was a Christian and wanted to convert to Islam but because he is not from the area, they suspected him and reported to our men.

“Victor Moses confessed to conducting surveillance for Boko Haram when in a shop belonging to Abubakar Shetima Bama in Jos while Salisu Mohammed Bello and Umar Madaki are based in Gombe,” he said.

Brig General Dosu said after investigation, the suspects would be handed over to the Joint Intelligent Centre in Maiduguri.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-parades-boko-haram-spy/136033.html

Pic: Suspected Boko Haram members paraded at the 33 Artilery Brigade Command in Bauchi yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Good Job done by NA.

1 Like

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Tpave(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
And they were allowed to cover their faces. But why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by alatbaba1(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Something in me says otherwise. These guys seems innocent. My instinct tho don't crucify me.

3 Likes

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Whether the enemies like it or not, two areas PMB has made very significant strides and getting the desired results are insurgency and corruption.

And by the time his efforts on the economy start yielding good results, they will have no choice than to hide their face in shame.

Sai Buhari.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Which Victor Moses shocked

3 Likes

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by ijustdey: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
which of them is the spy among the bunch...

kudos to the military men boko haram menace must be stamped out

1 Like

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Geraucald(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2016
alatbaba1:
Something in me says otherwise. These guys seems innocent. My instinct tho don't crucify me.
They might seemed innocent to you, but it is something they already confessed to, everyone listening to radio stations and news sources across the state and the people of Alkakeri LGA will prove to you that they confessed without going through torture, I bet u don't know their minds better than them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by austinbrown: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2016
2moro now them go release them without trial
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by kachnov(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Good,sanity should be restored in The NE.
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by henrydadon(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
where is petrol and tyre.. angry angry..this are the type of people that ought to be burnt...
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by jhuzcoyle(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
L
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by YelloweWest: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
alatbaba1:
My brother same here o. God have mercy
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Why is their face closed ?

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by tooman: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
propaganda?
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by YelloweWest: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Tpave:
And they were allowed to cover their faces. But why?

How are you sure these people are not innocent? I don't trust the NA
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2016
wat abt shekaru indigene of borno.....partial country
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2016
alatbaba1:
don't be deceived by ur instincts o...dis people deserves to be tied with block and thrown into the sea angry

2 Likes

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Beehshorp(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
The victor Moses I know is in England presently playing for Westham...

Anyways kudos to Nigerian army for technically capturing and parading a soft-targetter ...

I hope Buhari has purchased more arms or did he defeat or rather curb boko haram with the ones Gej bought....
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by KingsWillRoyal: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
hope this is not the usual politics
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by YelloweWest: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
don't be deceived by ur instincts o...dis people deserves to be tied with block and thrown into the sea angry
Hmmm it won't be the first time NA arrests innocent people and call them boko haram
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by richidinho(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
that Victor Moses of a guy is fake

may be his real name is Abubakar Muhammadu Sharia

1 Like

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by ADEJOSH: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
WHY COVERY OF THEIR FACES........
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by dtruseeker(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
and some will come n castigate certain religion when this news clearly shows both don't care about faith they are just BLOODY TERRORISTS.
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Good one NA
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Benwurus(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Ok o

if they are really spice I pray that they are not to go unpunished
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by YelloweWest: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Geraucald:

They might seemed innocent to you, but it is something they already confessed to, everyone listening to radio stations and news sources across the state and the people of Alkakeri LGA will prove to you that they confessed without going through torture, I bet u don't know their minds better than them.
Hmmm talk the one you know o.
NA will armrest and get confession without torture? That's sounds like a fairytale

My brother was arrested by the army once for simply missing his way and entering their territory without knowing. They were on there way to a traditional marriage in a remote village. Himself and 2 bankers ended up confessing to pipeline vandalism after unimaginable torture, it was the judge God used to save them. The judge said with the record of these people they simply can't be criminals. There was also no shred of evidence against them. However they were paraded on nta!

1 Like

Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by victme1(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
why are the covering their eyes? Maka Why!!!
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
alatbaba1:
God bless u.......if northerners can kidnap 13yrs girl,thy is not in Evil thy r not up too
I will only bliv Al dis any day BURUTAI stop playing politics wit his position!!!!BENUE ppl shine ur eyes
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by shadrama(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Victor moses. 9ja I hail thee with all my heart.
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Geraucald:

Thy are paid by APC govtmnt to do so.......u cant fool evribody dsame time!!dos guys will go scot free mark my words .if nt thy wudnt ve cover dia face?#I tired of this change#
Re: Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) by MrNigeriaPMB: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
we r almost there

www.nairaland.com/2964881/festus-keyamo-reacts-14-year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" / Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.