Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help Gtb Excessive Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Gtb Excessive Charges (1237 Views)

How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Gtb Excessive Charges by JUO(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2016
For the past 2 months now GTB is fond of debiting my account for charges best known to them. If i do online transfer to other bank, they charges me N105 plus N5 VAT making it N110. They said transfer to same bank is free but at the end of the month, sometimes they debit over N400. Abeg the N400 na for SMS abi na wetin? sometimes they credit me N27 as interest but them go follow back deduct over N200 as maintenance fee. Please help, is savings and current account

Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by JUO(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2016
more

Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by dominique(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Whoa! That's a lot. What kind of account do you use? I'm using savings and they don't debit me that way. You need yo visit the bank to complain.
Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by puskin: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmm.........this one I'm seeing "debit & credit interest capitalized".

@OP, does GTB pay you interest on your Current account?? undecided undecided cos all these screenshots you have put up shows that you are operating a Current account. (probably Salary account).

No complain. The charges are in order.
Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by JUO(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
puskin:
Hmmmm.........this one I'm seeing "debit & credit interest capitalized".

@OP, does GTB pay you interest on your Current account?? undecided undecided cos all these screenshots you have put up shows that you are operating a Current account. (probably Salary account).

No complain. The charges are in order.

is not salary account bro but savings and current account
Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by puskin: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
JUO:
is not salary account bro but savings and current account
Specify which charges belong to which account nah.

The only charge I don't understand there is the 440 SI tranx charge. You should call and seek clarification for that.
The remaining charges are in order.

1 Like

Re: Help Gtb Excessive Charges by JUO(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2016
puskin:

Specify which charges belong to which account nah.

The only charge I don't understand there is the 440 SI tranx charge. You should call and seek clarification for that.
The remaining charges are in order.
the screenshot is for the current account only the interest capitalisation is for savings. the account has one name

(1) (Reply)

Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday / Professional Help/advice On Starting A Chemical Business / Buhari Create And Break Record Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.