Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] (21494 Views)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Photos: Beyonce's Stylist, TY Tyrone Spotted At Miss Nigeria USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2016
Popular stylist, Jeremiah Ogbodo also known as Swanky Jerry took swipe at haters still criticizing Caroline Danjuma look to 'Stalker' Premiere.

Swanky shared a collage photo on social media where he shows Beyonce's Stylist for the past 17years, TY Hunter in the same squat position like himself holding on to Beyonce's outfit.

Swanky penned a Lengthy caption with the photo....while friends in the industry, like Toke Makinwa, Yemi Alade and Bovi gave him their support..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZrXsFAHsI/?taken-by=swankyjerry&hl=en

2 Shares

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2016

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Iyamar(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
NICE ONE... PROUDLY AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by fhunn: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
The guy dey compare himself to TY hunter
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by olamide452(f): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmn this would make fp
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by ellahzy(f): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2016
he's proud of his job...swankyyyyy

5 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
eeehn eeehn
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by kamair237(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2016
I stand with Swanky on this....

Dat guy is dedicated....

See the way man he papa bend down for red carpet.....

Money hard ohhh...

3 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by sukkot: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
vanity vanity all is vanity

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by NobleAngell(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Zero basis for comparison. Just do your thing and quit trying. I like some of your work sha but u didn't do justice to Caro.

6 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by sugarbelly3: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
ok
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by healthyarena(f): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by thefakestan: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
I dnt know u, neither do I know d oda person just do whatever floats your boat.

#justmy2kobo.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by rita25(f): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
THIS GUY BE HIGH ON OSHOGBO WEED TO COMPARE HIMSELF TO BEYOUNCES STYLIST grin
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by funkyrash(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Onyiibazz: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
What i dont know is the actual job description of these people they call stylists. Are they tailors? Just asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Kylekent59: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beyoncee flog am home and away. Choiiii
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Aitee1: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
So na men dey style all these beautiful women

Chaiii stylist go don see J_Z property finish oh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Their Palava!
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
And...
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by franklingud(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
See dem, yeye mad people. Walking stark naked everywhere.
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by akike: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
She wasn't styled to perfection. 9jafashionpolice was right
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by ITSaWRAPPP: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dream big grin
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by amokeme(f): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
The dress is very cute!
I love it
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by demo4ril97(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stylist things on mah lil heart, choi Am sure Cruzita, Sinaj, Kesto, etcetera go gbadun mah style.

Waiyaweyia?
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Seeth thou swanky that is deligent in his business.

Check my signature for cheap internet data bundles

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by MotorConnectz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Looool! Na him way!! Crazy dude... My good friend Swanky W! I'm his official car dealer cool
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by mimah007: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is simply what the bible calls 'foolish'. Next time pick your prey wisely or better yet shusshh @9jafashionpolice.
Obvious beef prior to the post, because that outfit was lovely forget beyonce or any form of comparism. Great job Swanky!
Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by pinkpearl17(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
My opinion does not matter to him maybe but I think 9jafaahion police was right about caroline's pose. The dress Is beautiful, suits her Colour but the pose made her look fatter and swollen. Beyoncé killed the pose. I believe Caro should have chosen a pose that flatters her figure.

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by DolaPat: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
he shouldnt have even put this pictures up, side by side at alllllllll, see mumu, he has just corroborated his critics story that indeed he isnt creative, apparently he has been copying everything that TY HUNTER DOES!!! I AM ASHAMED FOR HIM...... plus pose, plus dress choice, even his own dressing is not original, lol. well its good we now know all his concepts are originally TY HUNTER'S......LMAO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by Jacko01: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omo beyonce no wear anything oh fo dat picture walai
Re: Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] by ochiora(f): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice clapback! Nigerians and their bring-down syndrome, serves the so-called 9jafashionpolice right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.