Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

3months Business Visa To China. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3months Business Visa To China. (1565 Views)

Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa / Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3months Business Visa To China. by euroboy95: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Plz house I need a genuine advice here,I have a 3 months business visa to china and I plan going there to huzzle not to come back soon,any advice on how to fix my papers over their and how chinese immigration works,how's life over their interms of racisim and how chinese people treat nigerians.please nigerians in china help me.
Re: 3months Business Visa To China. by euroboy95: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2016
You guys should comment if you know something about china not only look and go please.
Re: 3months Business Visa To China. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
euroboy95:
You guys should comment if you know something about china not only look and go please.
How far your trip to Turkey?
Re: 3months Business Visa To China. by erodas77(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Need ur assistance bruh

(1) (Reply)

The Most Violent Cities In South Africa / Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. / Travel To Europe For Schooling Or Contiune With My HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.