Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money (3245 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by oluwasegun007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
go ahead den plenty for idumota and oyingbo market...

I doubt if she get brothers.....dis lady is beginning to loose my respect sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by iamrealdeji(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Alejhandro:
grin grin This woman! This woman!!

Ode no know say she don dey take hand spoil market for herself.

Well to d fateful man, just realize that no matter ur worth, in d eyes of d world, u were bought grin

because na wetin she talk.
she thinks that's how Mark Zuckerberg talks carelessly. I doubt if this id!ot is as rich as Seun,but her lau lau is just too much
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by Remii(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
She just dished an advance insult on any man who will marry her even if that man is really in love with her, she better approach sperm bank or get donors like Onyeka did that no one knows father of her two children publicly, smh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by iamrealdeji(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
lawrence358:
Buy dangote, den I will believe u, any man abi?.... #talkistoocheap
the lady is so silly,Dangote would give her a dirty slap,and even buy her to be his housemaid,then buy her blog just to recruit body guards
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Sommyangel:
This lady and her rants... We get it, you are rich!
make she dey show herself #immaturity, make she go find out how much they former minister of petroleum account. She can't buy any man, they will only stay with you for a while to get what they want. I see Linda ending up a single woman for life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by yommyuk: 2:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Is this girl for real
Re: Linda Ikeji Claims She Can Buy Any Man With Her Money by SAMBARRY: 3:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Hiannn see all the vents,anger and lamentations shocked

Is it your money tongue

Let her buy whatever she wants na afterall for her to say that it means there are sellers out there tongue

Anyway Let me kontinu licking my icecream tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wore To A Party / Another Throwback Picture Of Olamide Badoo / Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.