Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread (21785 Views)

Relocation Home Appliance Properties For Sale. / Syinix Home Appliances Dealer Addresses / Syinix Official Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by Sulaicsafas: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
gonaij:
Owing to such an emotional support, Syinix has enjoyed a rapid development, and already won numerous honors. It is always aimed at providing suitable home appliances at the best price, and constantly enriching its customers' life experience. Syinix has a top-notched team of designers, and high quality products certified by the international ISO9001 quality management system and CE safety certification adopted by the EU. It continuously strives to enrich the living experience for each family worldwide. In Africa, Syinix provides first-class after-sales services for its customers by cooperating with Carlcare Service Centre, which is a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Africa with many shops in African countries. All what Syinix has done is to offer you a smart and better life. Syinix will spare no efforts to develop into a leading home appliance brand of its kind now in Africa.
This looks cool... Appliance invasion grin grin grin
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by safas20(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria and their mentality:| smh...
is everything done in china really inferior?
airsaylongcon:

They maybe be DESIGNED in Japan. My question is "ARE THEY MADE IN CHINA?"
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by Sulaicsafas: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
please is there a machine for barbecue
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by airsaylongcon: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2016
safas20:

No! If you look behind the Apple iPhone (or other Apple devices) you will see the inscription "Designed in California. Assembled in China". If the OP wasn't scared about the quality of these products he would have boldly said where they were made. I asked the question because the original post created the impression that they were Japanese products. However NO Japanese company will make in China.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by KayGold001: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
airsaylongcon:

No! If you look behind the Apple iPhone (or other Apple devices) you will see the inscription "Designed in California. Assembled in China". If the OP wasn't scared about the quality of these products he would have boldly said where they were made. I asked the question because the original post created the impression that they were Japanese products. However NO Japanese company will make in China.
oh! i had the same impression as him?

1 Like

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iGotTech: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
any idea if they have an online shop partner? JUMIA/KONGA??
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by gonaij: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
They have an official website... www.syinix.com
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iGotTech: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Its seems like it was designed in Japan, assembled in China sort of...
airsaylongcon:

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iGotTech: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
does it have electricity backup?
gonaij:
the fan price range is within #7,500 - #10,200 depending on the type
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iGotTech: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
whats your usage experience?
slap1:
I have a Syinix electric mug and pressing iron.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iGotTech: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
just by hearing haba... have you used any of their product undecided
safas20:
Have heard alot bout this people and i can say categorically they are on point

1 Like

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by slap1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
iGotTech:
whats your usage experience?

Very good so far, although I work for a company under the same corporation. The iron heats up quickly and auto-regulates. The electric mug is awesome. It automatically switches off once the water boils. And it boils really quickly.

1 Like

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
syinix products are great from my view as a tech person, and i can say that they are the future of home appliances in Nigeria
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
on the contrary... they are qualitative and of great unique standard
airsaylongcon:
Looks chinko to me
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Quality is the first thing on everyone's mind...
safas20:
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
They have microwaves in different size... There are sizes big enough for a barbecue
Sulaicsafas:
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Of course... But yes this company design in Japan and assembles in China
airsaylongcon:

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by gonaij: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Actually yes, You can order from jumia... check jumia for all available appliances
iGotTech:
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by gonaij: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Here are images of the showroom

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by gonaij: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
gonaij:
Here are images of the showroom
Location is at 6 Medical road ikeja Lagos - Pointek Stores
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
i cant answer that for now would get back on that
iGotTech:
does it have electricity backup?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
interesting... And checking Jumia, i saw that their iron is really affordable
slap1:

Very good so far, although I work for a company under the same corporation. The iron heats up quickly and auto-regulates. The electric mug is awesome. It automatically switches off once the water boils. And it boils really quickly.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by funkytech: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thanks would check it out... Probably tomorrow
gonaij:
Location is at 6 Medical road ikeja Lagos - Pointek Stores
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by slap1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
funkytech:
interesting... And checking Jumia, i saw that their iron is really affordable

The particular one I'm using is very good. I could upload pictures if you want to buy that particular type.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Sulaicsafas:

This looks cool... Appliance invasion grin grin grin
they are coming into the market with a different concept... The branding is exceptional
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Sulaicsafas:

yes there is but not available in Nigeria at the moment but would be soon... Check their website to see available products at the moment
Www.syinix.com[url]
Sulaicsafas:

yes there is but not available in Nigeria at the moment but would be soon... Check their website to see available products at the moment
Www.syinix.com[/url]
Sulaicsafas:

Www.syinix.com
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:16am On Mar 05, 2016
slap1:

The particular one I'm using is very good. I could upload pictures if you want to buy that particular type.
Is it dry or steam iron?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:21am On Mar 05, 2016
[url] https://www./syinix/ [/url]
iGotTech:

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by DonZizzy(m): 4:23am On Mar 05, 2016
funkytech:
i cant answer that for now would get back on that

Not at the moment but soon
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by slap1(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2016
DonZizzy:

Is it dry or steam iron?
Dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Internal Laptop Batteries For Sale In Lagos / 1.2M,1.8M & 2.4m VSAT Dish Sizes Prodelin At The Cheapest Price, / Micro Usb Mhl To Hdmi Adapter Cable For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.