Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. (2720 Views)

See Ten Ways You Can Get Admission Without Jamb This Year / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by NigeriaB(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
The JAMB’s Public Relations Officer, Dr Fabian Benjamin has disclosed that the board ahead of the 2016 UTME had invested in the training and acquisitions of softwares that will reduce the possibility of candidates guessing answers correctly. In his words, "Technically, what we were using before to test students was what we called Classical Test Theory, but now we have adopted what we call Item Response Theory. The difference is that the Item Response Theory reduces the percentage of guessing.The tendency for students to guess and guess right is minimal with this software." With this development, Candidates who are experts in guessing answers to questions during examinations, may find it hard to cope unless they studied hard. According to JAMB, candidates will have a graphical result of the test sent to their phone numbers 30 minutes after the examination and the actual result sent to them within four days.

She received an SMS containing her Jamb score and she as bin so worried.
She scored 243 last year..
now, Jamb is saying she scored 170..
I don't even know how to console her now...
..plse help, how true is dat info above?
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by Donpizzle(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
She dropped her standard of hardworking. Hence her result.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by spidey77: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tell her the simple truth...Shit happens
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by invisibleman2: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
After 2 days let her reprint her result trust me it will Change
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by bigtboi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
shes now a customer... lol
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by rhymesnoni(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
She shld pray b4 goin 2 print da Jamb online, who knows miracle might jst apen.

1 Like

Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by bidexmat(m): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Lmao! grin when she been get 243, na merit, now that she scored 170, na JAMB give am. Dis jamb abi na mayonaise sef nor wan gree pipu again o! So to guess now na exam malpractice! Poly go full this year! No puns intended though, "this their unifarsity is not for efribody! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2016
I think with the recent rumor of utme adding score....and some people advice here....you should have a testimony to share on that...
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by yaqq: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
170 plus 40 = 210! she ll soon get d second alert!
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by acenazt: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2016
AYODEJI4LOVE:
I think with the recent rumor of utme adding score....and some people advice here....you should have a testimony to share on that...
yes oh they are adding oh!! 40 marks
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
ALL I CAN TELL YOU TO DO IS TO JUST TALK TO HER ALL IS WELL,SHE CAN DO CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND COURSE
Re: Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. by Gratata(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
No one said the truth was made of ice cream

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Prescience 2017 First Batch Admission List / African Charity Scholarship Update / 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.