Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (4984 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Itohan123(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
I've never heard the word "woman wrapper" in my life. What does it mean?
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Igwe9(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
Itohan123:

I've never heard the word "woman wrapper" in my life. What does it mean?
lol . ,  . .she don finish you be dat cheesy cheesy grin
meaning; women dey use you dey hold their waist tight. smiley smiley
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
you know the meaning of woman wrapper nah.

Woman.

Wrapper. as opposed to gele or buba.

oh, i forgot you may not be Nigerian.

it means someone who follows women blindly and lacks self control. A womanizer/philanderer who always hangs on women everywhere and has no mind of his own besides thinking of the next lay.
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Itohan123(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
tpia.:

you know the meaning of woman wrapper nah.

Woman.

Wrapper. as opposed to gele or buba.
i don't know gele or buba either? i recall she was jealous because she was only a mistress and I treated my gf better than her
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
Itohan123:

i don't know gele or buba either? i recall she was jealous because she was only a mistress and I treated my gf better than her

traditional African wear- terms are Nigerian.

She could be jealous or she could be hurt perhaps.
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Igwe9(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
tpia.:

oh, i forgot you may not be Nigerian.

Oh, really, that was wrong of me then.

tpia.:

it means someone who follows women blindly and lacks self control. A womanizer/philanderer who always hangs on women everywhere and has no mind of his own besides thinking of the next lay.

Here comes what the meaning is smiley
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Itohan123(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
I remember she was jealous she claimed I was scared of my girlfriend and bought her things, but I shouted at her that she was ashewo and didn't even buy her phone cards
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Nikky23: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
Itohan123:

So u r cheating on ur gf? angry u r not only woman wrapper but ashawo.
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by savanaha: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2009
Itohan123:

I remember she was jealous she claimed I was scared of my girlfriend and bought her things, but I shouted at her that she was ashewo and didn't even buy her phone cards

So you don't know what woman wrapper is but you know what ashewo is? Interesting. . .
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Itohan123(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
savanaha:

So you don't know what woman wrapper is but you know what ashewo is? Interesting. . .
Benin City girls have exported "ashewo" all over Europe. Most if not all black prostitute fans know that word
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Itohan123(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nikky23:

So u r cheating on ur gf? angry u r not only woman wrapper but ashawo.
We only had sex once in our 2 year affair, it was strange
Re: My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Itohan123:

How do I contact her. I am talking about ur ex mistress.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Eight Things Men Hate During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.