Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video (2354 Views)

Suggestion For A Good Camera / Need A Good Camera Suggestion From 50 - 100k / Why You Should Always Use A Good Camera For Your Occasion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by AkProsper(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hlo Everyone.

Pls I Need A Good Recommendation.

I Want To To Buy A Camera To Shoot Video For Youtube Purpose And I Dont Know Anything About Camera.

Someone Should Help Me Out
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Try canon sx50hs.
Panasonic Lumix f200.
They're all bridge cameras with very good I.Q n video capabilities.

Just check the review on Google, i no fit type.
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by AkProsper(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omagzee:
Try canon sx50hs. Panasonic Lumix f200. They're all bridge cameras with very good I.Q n video capabilities.
Just check the review on Google, i no fit type.
Thanks For Ur Comment. The Panasonic Cost Leaa Compare To The CAnon
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
AkProsper:

Thanks For Ur Comment.
The Panasonic Cost Leaa Compare To The CAnon

i cant tell, but go for the lumix, it has a constant apperture of 2.8 thru out its zoom length!!!!!!!!!!!!! check oshodi, seen it there before

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by Opemopem15: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by AkProsper(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
I've even forgotten creating a thread like this.
My phone is doing the job.
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by agrowell: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2020
AkProsper:
I've even forgotten creating a thread like this.

My phone is doing the job.

Thanks guys.

What type of phone are you using please
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by AkProsper(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2020
agrowell:

What type of phone are you using please
Spark 4.
Note: you don't need to get all the gadgets you need if you want to start creating YouTube videos. start with what you have.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by Prinzbeat(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2020
I sell YouTube channel channels frm 700 subscribes upwards
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Camera For Making Youtube Video by Jaxx123: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Cinematography Training School. / Get Your Graphics Design At Cheap Prize / Designers, Animators, Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.