Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (32629 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband,Niyi Johnson Goes For Older Woman;shows New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by winkmart: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Days after Toyin Aimakhu wished her estranged husband, Niyi Johnson well in a birthday message, pictures arriving this evening shows he has proposed to another woman.
Niyi had showed off other women on his Instagram page but not the one he is pictured with above.12751501_1563221634005819_335357477_n

He is yet to confirm if this is a real proposal or a scene from a Nollywood movie. The lightening of the location however doesn’t look like that from a shooting set.
If these are real, then it is further proof that anything is possible.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/toyin-aimakhus-estranged-husband-niyi.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by winkmart: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by brightballer(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2016
I like the guy's height sha....#nowThatEseIsFree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2016
eeey..... wa gbayi jare.... sharp guy..... d girl fine pass toyin

update:::::: Olajumoke Spot On A Billboard http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/olajumoke-spot-on-billboard.html?m=0

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Correct Guy, your head is full there. Let see who laugh best.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Oche211(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Issorite
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by enoqueen: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2016
He will still divorce this one quick cos Niyi is not ready for anything serious yet.

All these desperate ladies should let him explore.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by icebebe(f): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2016
God will preserve our marriage

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by mopinks(f): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2016
I like this guy but not his play play game.....

I still dy his back sha....

And as much as I love Toyin, I no know why this guy ever fell for her....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
they arent even properly divorced and he's engaging another lady.
these guys arent loyal.

23 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Zellie: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Isn't it too early? Anyway, its none of my business

1000th post grin... Dedicated to all the wailing wailers, and those queuing up to get the form grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by YelloweWest: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Choi....painful..... my sister take heart. God will provide yours for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by bdemix(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Madness

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Once a man tows the path of divorce it becomes a recurring decimal. It takes special prayers to liberate such a man from philandering

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by YelloweWest: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
icebebe:
God will preserve our marriage
Amen o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Good this one never spoil....

Toyin don spoil.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by adebayo201: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
A beatiful woman lacking discretion and modesty is like a fine gold ring in a pig's snout

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by eitsei(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
these guys arent loyal.
what about Toyin rocking another man's bed while yet to be properly divorced?
These hoes ain't loyal

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by emerged01(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Supported! Toyin is unstable element. I know ladies like Toyin won't like this move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by valencia25(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Guys wasting money on propose since 18BC
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Tomasboy(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Now, lemme explain to you how it is. . 80% of the Nigerian actress are cursed with marriage problem. . . Thats just how it is sad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by duduade: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
mopinks:

it was a calculated move na.. he needed to up his acting career and he used her. Left for me he doesn't know how to act and still doesn't...

Even one slim dude who came into the acting scene way long after him.... he acted in alakada 3.... the rich guy that Toyin married at the ending gets more roles than him.... why because he is good...

But this one is just a player.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Guys and dramas undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
d Game starts Al over again
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Adonis3: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Tomasboy:
Now, lemme explain to you how it is. . 80% of the Nigerian actress are cursed with marriage problem. . . Thats just how it is sad
grin

CaroLyner:
these guys arent loyal.

It's definitely a movie scene

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by funkyrash(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
He liked his side bi.tch better! grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by initialize(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
mopinks:

I'm quoting you cos of ur profile pix grin

grin cheesy cheesy just that
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Larrey(f): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:
it was a calculated move na.. he needed to up his acting career and he used her. Left for me he doesn't know how to act and still doesn't...

Even one slim dude who came into the acting scene way long after him.... he acted in alakada 3.... the rich guy that Toyin married at the ending gets more roles than him.... why because he is good...

But this one is just a player.
So on point
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by dazzlingIJ(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2016
I wish him good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" / D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.