Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru (20812 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ican2020: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
The father of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru, has indicted the Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, in his daughter’s travail.

Oruru, in an interview with Raypower FM, which was monitored by our correspondent on Tuesday, said Sanusi deserved no credit in the eventual release of Ese “as he only bowed to pressure from Nigerians”.

Ese was taken from Opolo, in the Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, to Kano State by Yunusa, aka Yellow, in August, 2015.

Oruru said, “The Emir did not play any role there. All security agencies in Yenagoa and in Abuja were also part of those who refused to help.

“That is the truth because when we got to Kano, we were told that the Emir had written a letter that the girl should be released on August 26, 2015, and this was not done.

“They wanted to keep the girl in Kano, but the pressure was everywhere after the whole world had heard about the matter, so he knew that if he didn’t release the girl, it would lead to a big problem.”

Sanusi had on Monday refuted claims that he sheltered Ese, saying he had ordered that the girl be taken to her parents since 2015.

The Emir, while speaking at a press conference, in his palace said he got to know that the girl was still in Kano when journalists from the BBC called him.

Sanusi had said, “Since the time we ordered that the girl be taken to her parents in Bayelsa through AIG Zone 1, we didn’t hear anything about her; just for us to now start hearing all kinds of stories that we are keeping her in our custody. This is injustice of the highest order.”
http://www.punchng.com/exclusive-ese-speaks-i-am-not-fine/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Oche211(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Khd95(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Iam a muslim nd i dont support such callous act,sanusi doesnt deserve any credit truely.

If he had wanted the girl to be returned to her parents,he would have ordered d arrest of ''yellow",nd d girl brought to him,then he can send for d parents or send the girl back to bayelsa.

How can u tell me u wrote a letter that the girl should be return since last yr august nd u never cared to knw if she had been returned backsadcry

and why didnt u order for the arrest of dat boy/man what ever he is

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by brightballer(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg make dem arrest Mama n Papa Ese for negligence....al d 'gboromideleru' wey dey quote me dey para gimme, thunder fire ona left yansh dia.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Khd95(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Sanusi had said, “Since the time we ordered that the girl be taken to her parents in Bayelsa through AIG Zone 1, we didn’t hear anything about her; just for us to now start hearing all kinds of stories that we are keeping her in our custody. This is injustice of the highest order.”

mr sanusi iam sorry,this ur excuse is lame nd demented

When u didnt hear anyting about her,did u ask the AIG 1 if ur request/order has been granted or carried out.

Besides why couldnt u ask that d girl be brought u so that u ur sef can send for her parents or send her back to them.

#commonsense

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Mjshexy(f): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Mr Sanusi obviously knew the girl was still in kano jare, he can't lie to the world about that. If truly he wanted the girl released right from the beginning of this whole scenario, he would have immediately monitored her release himself, after all he is the paramount ruler of Kano state, nothing happens there without his knowledge

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by akunjohn(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2016
brightballer:
Abeg make dem arrest Mama n Papa Ese for negligence.

You are on point jare, Parent should watch closely how their children relate to people around them,they might have got a clue of what is going on..

That's y I hate men who call a little girl "my wife",u don't know his real intention. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by saintkash(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2016
what benefit of the girl in kano is to sanusi that will make him wanna keep her in kano? The police is to blame in this situation first, her parents next before any other person.... in this present day that the Internet is every body's tool to shout..... I didn't hear abt this story all this while until recently...so we should tailor our blame to d appropriate person (s), finally thank God she is with her parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by tolexy007(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Ingrate
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by tooman: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
w
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Exactly, anybody that gives credit to the shameless Sanusi is an as's licker............... Sanusi was totally in support of Ese's situation

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by bdemix(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Naija ehnn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by vipez(f): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
see the girl face self, me I no believe any of the stories before gan.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by benedictnsi(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
It doesn't stop him from being the Emir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Smellymouth: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Well said..
But na which credit dem wan give Sanusi before?
MTN or GLO? lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Smellymouth: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
vipez:
see the girl face self, me I no believe any of the stories before gan.
Ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by diasporaman(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
All these people self with ISHMAELIC blood, na God go see us through for this Naija.

Bunch of peadophile.

Senator Yerima shey you don see wetin you cause

16 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Irishrena1(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Let's check very well. Had he himself (Sanusi) not married an underage? If he hasn't, still check well, you'll find that he's not really against it.
#myopinion

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by WhatDoYouMean: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
The wickedness of the wicked shall consume them...

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by thefakestan: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Ese Story don turn season film.

ThefakeStan
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by omoijesa(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Hausa pple maka Y 4rm d top 2 d least dey are d same...

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by DaVinChiSam(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
I'm Flabberwhelmed and overghasted

The Emir is trying to tell us that his orders of more than 6months was Ignored or what?

Hmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Kizyte(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
The so called Emir should be investigated to avoid future occurrence of same act.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
leave Sanusi alone, he did his job. The fault is at the feet of those who did not act on his orders.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by francescainnoce(f): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Have being trying not to comment on this subject because the story is incomplete.
This is almost like a synopsis of the main gist regardless I am against the fact that the girl was TAKEN to Kano and converted without the knowing of the parent.
Please note I said TAKEN and not abduction because Ese's father and mother have a lot of pending explanation.
August 2015 till now is nearly 8 months and I ask "why did it take them this long to act properly" please don't tell me they where threatened because that's not justifiable: thus my reservation that so many people are to be blame for this that has befell this young girl.
Ese's mother ,Ese's father, Emir sanusi, Yellow should all have a fair share of prison terms for negligence, absconding, sheltering, converting, marrying and other things that follows.
I'm a Christian and God forbid this happened to me but I know my mum would not sleep for 8months until she gets me back. Using me as an example so you don't say I'm irrational in my way of thinking.
You see Ese and yellow have being into some kind of relationship back at Bayelsa and please don't tell me her mother couldn't have noticed.
he absconded with her but definitely with Ese's consent.
So many unanswered questions.
The video gave another focus line to this story which leads to the emergence of more questions like
Did they do anything to her?
Is she talking from a sane mind?
Again have she being having s"x with the yellow dude?
Becos definitely the video doesn't show she's being coerced or at gun point cos that girl have got a calm chill, her nerves was calm and I think physiologist needs to help us diagnose the possible impacts of that.
Overall, I'm totally against this inhumané act by all standards but parents need to have look over their business and watch their home esp if you have growing girls.
I'm Christian mind you, not siding any one, my bestfriend is Muslim and I have several Muslims as friends and I can tell you categorically that this has got not to do with Islam entirely but with the decadence that exists amongst timid Muslim practioners.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by demarc001: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Na him kidnap your daughter before?
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by SUPOL(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Adamu linus
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by bonechamberlain(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
angry this is how powerful people oppress the poor in this hell called Nigeria, still can't understand how these Islamist marry girls younger than their daughters.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Integrityfarms(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
God bless Eses Dad. Its only bowing to pressure to save a dirty and a hag reputation. He has no credits at all!
Paedophilia and the Alhajis is like Bread and Butter

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
twoondei:
Ingrate

How's he an ingrate
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by cckris: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
This Emir is lady's man.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding / Two Men Arrested For Buying Bag Of Rice With Fake Bank Alert In Kano (Photo) / NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.