Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? (8132 Views)

Mtn Data Sme Is Available 1gb@550, 2gb@1000 5gb@2450 / Download Youtube Go App-official Google App For Download And Watch Youtube Video / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by branhampaul: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Any Idea Appreciated!
Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Instead of streaming you could download the videos instead, a 12 minute 360p YouTube video is between 35 to 40 mb, thus 1hr is about 200mb, as a result you can get up to 5hrs plus of video downloads for 1gb data, streaming is the same. This is only valid if your video quality is 360p,higher quality consumes even more data.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by branhampaul: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Instead of streaming you could download the videos instead, a 12 minute 360p YouTube video is between 35 to 40 mb, thus 1hr is about 200mb, as a result you can get up to 5hrs plus of video downloads for 1gb data, streaming is the same. This is only valid if your video quality is 360p,higher quality consumes even more data.
Which Site Do You Use To Download The Youtube Videos?
Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Which Site Do You Use To Download The Youtube Videos?
When I'm on mobile i just visit wapwon.com and search for the youtube video, when on pc i installed safefrom download helper and i can download the youtube videos directly.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by branhampaul: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
When I'm on mobile i just visit wapwon.com and search for the youtube video, when on pc i installed safefrom download helper and i can download the youtube videos directly.
God Richly Bless Ya, I Just Visited wapwon.com and itz amazing cos almost all the youtube videos are present at the site, most importantly their files are compressed so it has low memory which make it easier to download and not take much space..Thanks Alot.
Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
branhampaul:
God Richly Bless Ya, I Just Visited wapwon.com and itz amazing cos almost all the youtube videos are present at the site, most importantly their files are compressed so it has low memory which make it easier to download and not take much space..Thanks Alot.
You're welcome.
Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by branhampaul: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
You're welcome.
pls, Have U Ever Downloaded From Wapwon.Com With Your PC
Re: How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
branhampaul:
pls, Have U Ever Downloaded From Wapwon.Com With Your PC
Yea, it works.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Laptop Cant Play Facebook Videos / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Buy This Laptop With 20, 000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.