Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu (40572 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wike............
My man to the end

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by bqlekan(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
reminds me of a book we read in school then

gbogbo won l'ole

(they all are thieves)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by don4real18(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Install cameras and know his activities
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by johntaiwo123(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
christconscious:
God the heart of a man belongs to you...Pls change the heart of our supposed leaders for the betterment of poor masses.....waste of money

AMEN!
May God answer our prayers on these leaders.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by omogin(f): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
APC still licking their wounds
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by dandollaz: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
by the time wiked wike is through with rivers, you will be begging the lion of obiama to come to your aid, i dont blame him he is drunk on the peoples blood he terminated.
the same way people are begging gej to bring back corruption.
Apc is a scam leave with it.
Wike performing wonders in ph
work going on everywhere.
Work n chop not
talk n chop

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
And someone was busy shouting Amaechi wasted Rivers State funds.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by seguno2: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is a terrible waste of money by the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by lancee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
people abuse power and money ..what is this , when people are suffering
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by justjify(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
willele:
All dis people crying, pls let my governor be pls. Face ur own work. Wike for life
With people like this we can only get into more trouble supporting corruption and corrupt leaders.
SMH... angry

4 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by airsaylongcon: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
by the time wiked wike is through with rivers, you will be begging the lion of obiama to come to your aid, i dont blame him he is drunk on the peoples blood he terminated.

Ubima has a lion? Or you mean the mouse of Ubima
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by tatucci: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
willele:
All dis people crying, pls let my governor be pls. Face ur own work. Wike for life

you might just actually be his worst enemy. the test of a true friend or loyalist is being able to tell your friend the truth knowing that on the long run it would be the best for them. If u know what he does is wrong but still charge him on, you are actually undoing him.

i am not saying you should stop supporting him but be "friend" enough to guide and direct him where you can.

AMEN. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Ajinoride(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Mobile office ke
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Clerverly:
I Pity Wike...

IPOB Youths Will Soon Cheer Him To His Grave:

1. They Did That To Jonathan

2. They Did That To Rev. KinG

3. They Did That To Oliseh Metuh

4. They Did That To Nnamdi Kanu

5. They Did That To Dasuki...

6. They Did That To Jimi AGbaje

Now They Are The Same To Fayose and Nyesom Wike..

Anything IPOB Youths Touch Becomes Rotten...

....and who is cheering boooooohari on his endless travels and 2016 budget scam??
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
this is the ex minister for education who said he cant pay for schorlarships?

3 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by efilefun(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
amunkita:
150 million
Abeg nah Bullet proof

Even if the mobile office cost 450 million, that is one tenth of what Amaechi dashed out...
e no beta say we see something tangible than say we no see anything like Amaechi did..
on which road is he going to drive it or do the cars fly Cuz I can't remember Amaechi executing any project in rivers

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by babadem2much(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rivers people have gotten what they bargain for.

anyways all politicians are thieves and they will have a way to defend their selves.

if we refuse to vote party but the person behind the party then we are doom to suffer, my one kobo

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Famofamo: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy
Clerverly:
I Pity Wike...

IPOB Youths Will Soon Cheer Him To His Grave:

1. They Did That To Jonathan

2. They Did That To Rev. KinG

3. They Did That To Oliseh Metuh

4. They Did That To Nnamdi Kanu

5. They Did That To Dasuki...

6. They Did That To Jimi AGbaje

Now They Are The Same To Fayose and Nyesom Wike..

Anything IPOB Youths Touch Becomes Rotten...
lol
thats their true picture

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
masterpiece86:
Photos: Lawyer exposes Wike's N450 mobile office

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state may have courted fresh trouble following a recent revelation by a Port Harcourt-based lawyer, Charles Aholu.

According to the lawyer, the Rivers governor allegedly spent N450 million on the three luxury vehicles he just acquired as mobile offices

The mobile office of Governor Wike spotted at a recent event.

According to him, the vehicles were first noticed at the interdenominational Thanksgiving Service held last Sunday at the Yakubu Gowon stadium and have been valued at N150 million each.

https://www.naij.com/749569-trouble-looms-gov-wike-lawyer-exposes-n450m-mobile-office-photos.html
Rochas bought 2 of those for Buhari during the elections...u no see dt one?
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Tokety7: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
yet fools keep on arguing with me when i say wike is a curse on Rivers people. This same eediot of a governor collects perfume levy from market women.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:
OMG!!!

And most of his blind followers are yet to eat anything today grin

grin. Dem tell u say hunger dey worry them
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by AdamuUcheOla: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by ransomed: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:
What does he need a mobile office for? Just asking o
::-- Have you forgotten? A sinner runneth when no one pursueth. Blood of innocents killed for political reasons will definitely "cry" for vengeance. 1 million thanksgivings can never stop it.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aromas:
In dis hardship economy season grin a governor in Nigeria still have the guilt to purchase #450million whereby they find it difficult to pay common #18000 monthly minimum wage.
is it ur state money?
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
tell the dullard to probe him.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
wristbangle:

grin. Dem tell u say hunger dey worry them

them no born them well to talk. Na suffering and smiling them dey do
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Macfloyd: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Just to imagine this is a Governor complaining of decline in allocations to the state and therefore cannot sustain most economic policies left by his predecessor, and he has started owing salaries too. Of what benefit would this be to the hungry and broke youths on the streets, or the unemployed graduates or the traders in the market.
This is just a misplaced priority, am sure with the way this Gov is going, he won't achieve Anytin tangible after 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by ziccoit: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by delishpot: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Have you forgotten? A sinner runneth when no one pursueth. Blood of innocents killed for political reasons will definitely "cry" for vengeance. 1 million thanksgivings can never stop it.

hian, I no dey house o. how do you guys know this for a fact
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Collyno82(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
?
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by muller101(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Zombies pls don't wail for wike. If e pain u. use the lagoon
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Angeltoyo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ode! Continue to suffer.
Clerverly:

Is our oyel money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.