Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo (15521 Views)

Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by marked10(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Seyi Sodimu said and i quote "I asked my daughter Tomi Simisola who is at school in George Washington University, what she wanted for her birthday because, this time it is special. It only comes once in four years, and I wanted to do something special for her. But she told me instead of a party, she wanted to feed the homeless and less priviledged. So we did. It was a humbling experience to say the least. and I am very glad we did. I will surely do this again and more often I love you kid stay blessed."

Seyi Sodimu is a Nigerian singer-songwriter. He is also commonly referred to as "Seyi Music". He is best known for his hit single "Love me Jeje, Love me Tender" featuring Shaffy. He is also a pioneer of the ever-growing Nigerian Music Industry.

More pix at ..... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/artist-seyi-sodimu-celebrates-daughters.html

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by goldbim(f): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2016
That's sweet!a girl with a heart of gold.keep it up..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by marked10(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2016

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Came: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kind gesture. Good !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Smellymouth: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't mess around
I'm not a great pretender
I'm the bad bad boy from Nigeria
The baddest bobo in this area
You blow my mind with the way you walking
You blow my mind with the way you talking
Oh stop!
Everyday I think of you (love me jeje, love me tender)

Love me jeje, Love me tender
Every night I think of you (love me jeje, love me tender)

You're my sugar, my honey, my tender lover
My sugar, my honey, my tender lover
If you say you love me, I will stay forever

Click LIKE if you remember this Seyi Sodimu's rap song from way back grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
woow

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Sijo01(f): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
That's the right way to go

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by healthyarena(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Nice...
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool wise decision,the lady will make a great person HBD to her smiley
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by princeshijman(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
after eating all dose females will b singing " everyday i think of u, jeje . everynight i think of you jeje. then his remix will become popular.

wat am i saying self. well i just want to make common sense. *wink.

abeg na joke oo.
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now, who asked u d name of the skul?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by PatElias007: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin seyi will forever be respected by many for this SINGULAR gesture

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by mayowabola(f): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't mess around
Oh stop!

I really like the song

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Hollyb(f): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't mess around
Oh stop!

I so remember his song, and the guy that sang in the snow wadada wadada you sing for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Smellymouth: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hollyb:
I so remember his song, and the guy that sang in the snow wadada wadada you sing for everyone
Yeah,he goes by the name- INFERNO

I know my wishes are far too much/
Wadada Wadada we sing for everyone.

Lol
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by lightheart(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

I know my wishes are far too much/
Wadada Wadada we sing for everyone.

Lol

When AIT was really repping 'em 9ja musical videos!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by MilesLamar(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Help the poor n take pictures..
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by b0y(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by sherif4owo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't mess around
Oh stop!

The only thing I know about him though! So much love for this song
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by b0y(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hollyb:

The wadada song was by INFERNO_Wishes for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9B6Gjfyyk

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Hollyb(f): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
I know my wishes are far too much/ Wadada Wadada we sing for everyone.
Lol
thanks! Those are evergreen songs

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Hollyb(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
b0y:

The wadada song was by INFERNO_Wishes for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9B6Gjfyyk
thanks boss, I'm going to see it now. I miss those days music, meaningful and entertaining
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Mactop01: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
no gimme fish chop a beg teach me how to fish
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by nbright: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ask an average Nigerian girl that you're dating that same question and be ready todie
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Abukc(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aboki has been on lagos street since 1960............. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by femi4: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hollyb:
That's inferno....wishes for all
Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by femi4: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't mess around
Oh stop!

Preety lady....what's your name

Eh kilo wi....Sherifa

1 Like

Re: Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo by Smellymouth: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin
femi4:
Preety lady....what's your name

Eh kilo wi....Sherifa

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel / Photos Of Girl In Oxlade Sex Tape Scandal-18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.