Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates (2971 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by kYjelly2: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Not saying I hate people, but let's be real, Northerners are multiplying at extremely alarming rates.

We can already see some social implications stemming from this in the obscene amount of beggars occupying most Nigerian roads.

It may get to a point were this population acts to bring down the whole country my sucking up resources and not adding anything of value in return.

Is it Islam, is it culture?

whatever it is, family planning must, must, must be embarked upon by the whole country, with extreme action being taken in the North.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Topestbilly(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
undecided

Why do people relate anything Northerner to Islam?

In dis case it's the negligence from their leaders, which they have neglected their responsibilities to develop dis part of the country upon their dominance in government

And the youths are not helping matter with their "Baba say".. until the youths wakes-up by stop worshipping their leaders am afraid nothing will change.

Don't know much about their culture but ignorance is playing a big role on this population matter.

Leave Islam out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by mynd1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Trash. undecided

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by anwe: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Politics is a game of number, remember.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by kYjelly2: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
Trash. undecided

is that all your pretty little brain could come up with

beauty without brains is akin to jelly covered shhhit undecided

yeah, the jelly looks good, but it's still just shhhit

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by kYjelly2: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
anwe:

Politics is a game of number, remember.

yes, but can't you see the bigger picture

already you have an army of almajiri, now just imaging if 50% of Nigeria was comprised of said almajiri, how productive do you think Nigeria as a whole would be

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by vayne(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
These people are just unnecessorily inflating our population where there are no jobs
One man,5 wives,30 children,with little education!
China just lifted their one-child policy,now two....f**k culture.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Stalwert: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eyaa poor op, you people's bokoharam hardly made a dent right? grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by LadyExcellency: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Alarming rate ko, astronomical rate ni.

Why are Niger Republic and Chad Republic not multiplying at the same so-called or presumed rate?

Marrying and divorcing women can't give rise to multiple number of children per woman.

An estimated population can only be projected by the number of child-bearing-age women in a locality and not by number of women married by each man in such locality.
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by naijagobetter(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
truth be said most talakawa parent dont train their kids nor feed them they send them off for islamic education in a differnt state or far away town at the mercy of the society, thats why they have no human feelings, mercy or forgiveness due to the absence of family in their developmental stage,

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Rucheen(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
They have high libido little education and a culture Rucheen can't understand
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by ziccoit: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
You think you can feed yourself if God really want to make it difficult for you?
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by caphone: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
I can't read all this make I no suffer my MB. Waste!!!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by csamii: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Their brain is made up of sperm.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by diasporaman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
The same way their brothers from the middle east are invading the whole of Europe. The world peace is at risk
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by x123xlolls(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
truth be said most talakawa parent dont train their kids nor feed them they send them off for islamic education in a differnt state or far away town at the mercy of the society, thats why they have no human feelings, mercy or forgiveness due to the absence of family in their developmental stage,
True Talk
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by anwe: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2016
kYjelly2:

yes, but can't you see the bigger picture

already you have an army of almajiri, now just imaging if 50% of Nigeria was comprised of said almajiri, how productive do you think Nigeria as a whole would be

I can see the bigger picture and it has nothing to do with me. it all has to do with the dirty politics our people are playing which could back fire one day.
like the latinos / Maxicans are taking back Texas from the Americans without firing a shot. politics is a game of number and politicians do not look at consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by peacengine(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
They have refused the very education that can save them. The malam selling sweet and chewing gum near my gate has eight children, none of them is in school
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
kYjelly2:
Not saying I hate people, but let's be real, Northerners are multiplying at extremely alarming rates.

We can already see some social implications stemming from this in the obscene amount of beggars occupying most Nigerian roads.

It may get to a point were this population acts to bring down the whole country my sucking up resources and not adding anything of value in return.

Is it Islam, is it culture?

whatever it is, family planning must, must, must be embarked upon by the whole country, with extreme action being taken in the North.
You want to know if it is Islam or culture, right? And by tomorrow, you will come here to argue about how Christians population is more than Muslim population in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by carinmom(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
kYjelly2:

is that all your pretty little brain could come up with

beauty without brains is akin to jelly covered shhhit undecided

yeah, the jelly looks good, but it's still just shhhit
Northerners don suffer for una hand oo. Northerners this northerners that, una no go tire?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Oz4realsss: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Why do people relate anything Northerner to Islam?

In dis case it's the negligence from their leaders, which they have neglected their responsibilities to develop dis part of the country upon their dominance in government

And the youths are not helping matter with their "Baba say".. until the youths wakes-up by stop worshipping their leaders am afraid nothing will change.

Don't know much about their culture but ignorance is playing a big role on this population matter.

Leave Islam out of it.
Learn to know the difference between a question asked and a categorical statement made.
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by menacetosociety: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
IPOB!!!!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by ddippset(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
They are already preparing for the 2019 présidential election. Sai Buhari!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by allcomage: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op this issue is really giving me serious concern. This is supposed to be in the National assembly for discussion and adoption. People forget that boko haram is an off shoot of unplanned population explosion in the North. Look at how northerners are spilling into the South for Okada business,sleeping in the streets and being aggressive especially since Buhari mounted the saddle. Nigeria has a date with serious crisis if something is not done soonest.
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Source ?
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Topestbilly(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Learn to know the difference between a question asked and a categorical statement made.

Mr lecturer, we still got more space below so add yours n don't quote me.

Thank you
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Oz4realsss: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Topestbilly:

Thank you
The cyberspace is not your exclusive preserve. The truth hurts so badly!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Oz4realsss: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Topestbilly:

Thank you
"Mr Corruption Fighter", the cyberspace is not your exclusive preserve. Deal with the truth - it hurts so badly!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Topestbilly(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oz4realsss:

the cyberspace is not your exclusive preserve. - .

I no get your time Ab¤ki... Zzzzz
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Abiagirl777(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
allcomage:
Op this issue is really giving me serious concern. This is supposed to be in the National assembly for discussion and adoption. People forget that boko haram is an off shoot of unplanned population explosion in the North. Look at how northerners are spilling into the South for Okada business,sleeping in the streets and being aggressive especially since Buhari mounted the saddle. Nigeria has a date with serious crisis if something is not done soonest.

wow,I tot I was the only one who noticed.
their brazen confidence in slaughter market here in pH.last Yr,a GRP of Hausa's beat up an Akwaibm guy DAT fought one of them,everybody looked away.
I was boiling inside
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Oz4realsss: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Topestbilly:

I no get your time Ab¤ki... Zzzzz
Calling names is a sign of shallowness and callowness and I will not dignify your stereotypical insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by fulanimafia: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Calling names is a sign of shallowness and callowness and I will not dignify your stereotypical insanity.

Pure class. Take a bow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Picks Omoleye As Fayemi’s Running Mate / Military Officers Fear Mutiny As Tension Mounts Among Soldiers / OBJ Says Buhari Is An Impostor, PDP Vanguard Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.