Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Cope In This Hot Weather! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cope In This Hot Weather! (3323 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
You will need to get this at home...

Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by Johnny19: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
THIS IS AN AD !!!! LALA PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Johnny19:
THIS IS AN AD !!!! LALA PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

what is wrong with it? this is a solution that is appropriate for this time. Nairaland is not an enemy of progress neither is Lala, if this is not of relevance to you, why not ignore it.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by ogawisdom(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
kingviny:

what is wrong with it? this is a solution that is appropriate for this time. Nairaland is not an enemy of progress neither is Lala, if this is not of relevance to you, why not ignore it.

Price starts from almost 100k when minimum wage is 18k tongue by d way where will u see power to b charging d battery.

Solution to heat buy gen and rechargeable fan n pray for rain soonest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

Price starts from almost 100k when minimum wage is 18k tongue by d way where will u see power to b charging d battery.

Solution to heat buy gen and rechargeable fan n pray for rain soonest

Do you think it is ethical to disturb neighbours with your generator at nights? offcourse you can use either PHCN or gen during the day time during which the inverter system would have charged but between 9pm - 6am, inverter should do the backup! If you really value life, you will agree with me cost not withstanding.

Besides, imagine buying 2-3 years worth of fuel at N300 per day ( about 200k ) and compare it with the cost of buying inverter batteries . You will notice that in the long run, inverter is cheaper. We should pray to be in a position to afford things and not to complain.
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by ogawisdom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
kingviny:

Do you think it is ethical to disturb neighbours with your generator at nights? offcourse you can use either PHCN or gen during the day time during which the inverter system would have charged but between 9pm - 6am, inverter should do the backup! If you really value life, you will agree with me cost not withstanding.

Besides, imagine buying 2-3 years worth of fuel at N300 per day ( about 200k ) and compare it with the cost of buying inverter batteries . You will notice that in the long run, inverter is cheaper. We should pray to be in a position to afford things and not to complain.

U don't get it do u. Hw do I charge d useless inverter without phcn and generator. If I still need a generator after investing 100k on inverter then it is rubbish. I am good with a generator and a rechargeable fan dt I use between 1am and 6am.

Gen between 7pm n 1am then rechargeable fan BTW 1am and 6am cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

U don't get it do u. Hw do I charge d useless inverter without phcn and generator. If I still need a generator after investing 100k on inverter then it is rubbish. I am good with a generator and a rechargeable fan dt I use between 1am and 6am.

Gen between 7pm n 1am then rechargeable fan BTW 1am and 6am cool

Its not for u. Those who know the value go for it! with inverter, you will hardly make use of gen if phcn supply is averagely ok. I dont use gen yet I have never been out of light personally.

Ignore the ad if you are not ok about this. What is rechargeable fan? what about light and tv powering at nights? ul use ur i pass my neihbour abi? hmmnn
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
hello
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
ge
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2016
d
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
call
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
HELLO
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Fast charger also available!
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2016
hi
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
hello people
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2016
b
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
d
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
ok
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2016
hi nls
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2016
call
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
happy easter
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
hi
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2016
hello
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
g.aft
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
g
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Call
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2016
v
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by SAMBARRY: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2016
The first picture is very dangerous because U can slip over while sleeping and from there drown to death.U only have one life o.if u do this at home alone in the house nobody will know when you're dead because the water will get into all the wrong places in your face
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
ok o
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Cope In This Hot Weather! by kingviny: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
gm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? / Letter Of Administration. I Need Advise. / Help My 17 Year Old Niece Is Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.