Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison (14985 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday sent former Minister of Interior, Abba Moro back to Kuje prison, having adjourned the consideration of his application for bail till tomorrow, Thursday.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, had on Monday arraigned Moro alongside a former Director in the Ministry, F.O. Alayebami and former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Anastasia Daniel Nwobia on an 11 count charge bordering on complicity in a N676m immigration recruitment scam.

The presiding judge, Justice Anwuli Chikere had, during the last sitting of the court, remanded Moro in Prison pending the consideration of his application for bail, while the 2nd defendant, Mrs. Anastasia Daniel-Nwobia, was granted administrative bail on the ground that she is currently nursing a baby. The case was then adjourned to today, Wednesday.

In her ruling on Wednesday, Justice Chekere held that Moro and the former Deputy Director in the Ministry, F.O.Alayebami be sent back to Kuje prison while Daniel-Nwobia remain on the administrative bail the court earlier granted her.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/02/immigration-recruitment-scam-court-sends-morro-back-to-kuje-prison/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
not good, convict other leave other 90% Nigerian office holders should be convicted or leave all of them, General buhari, I thought u are man of your words, what happens to your principles, tinumbu guys are moving around without EFCC tailing them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
how ma?

tsephanyah:
not good
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
how ma?

having a nice moments, you suppose to comment, About the subject... how are u too?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by psquaret: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
send them all of them to Jail. the Blood of the innocent one will cry after them.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by VcStunner(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
not good, convict other leave other 90% Nigerian office holders should be convicted or leave all of them, General buhari, I thought u are man of your words, what happens to your principles, tinumbu guys are moving around without EFCC tailing them
it's a game of interest my country woman, you don't expect that Tinubu be confronted by an appointee of his appointee? I only wish to know if after the money is recovered, will it be reimbursed to owners? Else owners may have to sue FG for time wasting and misappropriation of their collective cash cheesy
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
smiley
tsephanyah:
having a nice moments, you suppose to comment, About the subject... how are u too?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by SweetLove0(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
I lost one of my good friend coz of this moro scam...he deserve death by hanging with Rev. King

11 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by dikeigbo2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Karma is a fvcking b.icth .good nyt,Moro
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
VcStunner:
it's a game of interest my country woman, you don't expect that Tinubu be confronted by an appointee of his appointee? I only wish to know if after the money is recovered, will it be reimbursed to owners? Else owners may have to sue FG for time wasting and misappropriation of their collective cash cheesy
seconded, all I gat 4 now.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
isokay
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Tunami(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
wishing him a happy prison life.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
my sister..you have no choice than to deal live with it. Did you know the promise they made before he won the election?

tsephanyah:
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by stephnie1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
k
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

my sister..you have no choice than to deal live with it. Did you know the promise they made before he won the election?

they make a deal, is that u are trying to make me know, if that should be the case the leaders in the deal are the most corrupted,, that would be tinunmbu and co. General buhari and co.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin
tsephanyah:
they make a deal, is that u are trying to make me know, if that should be the case the leaders in the deal are the most corrupted,, that would be tinunmbu and co. General buhari and co.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
una don start. What made you think APC is corrupt party. To me, the same water that is used to boil egg is what is been used to boil yam.

tsephanyah:

2 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:

una don start. What made you think APC is corrupt party. To me, the same water that is used to boil egg is what is been used to boil yam.

is egg and yam same?!!!
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
what that saying is telling you is the same set of people in PDP are in APC today.

tsephanyah:
is egg and yam same?!!!
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by WETCUNT: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
VERY USELESS POST...MTCHEEW....WILL IT TEACH HOW TO GO MORE THAN ONE ROUND WITH MY FRIENDS WIFE?

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tempest01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Our politicians are pathetic....the most honorable thing this man should have done was to resign back ththem to douse all the controversies.

It seems in nigeria, we rather hang on to power and die.

GEJ should have sacked him when the immigration issue came up!

7 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope he gets gang raped by Jimoh and his goons for all the innocent young Nigerian lives he scammed, destroyed and wasted. angry

Whatever happens, Abba should get nothing less than 35 years imprisonment with hard labour and all his assets confiscated.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by sigiyaya(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
This KUJE prison is fast becoming a VIP prison
but will be if people like Tinubu,Obasanjo, Lia mohammed, Amaechi,
Rochas and oshiomole were there angry angry
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by notoriousbabe: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na there him go die like my two friends that he caused their death
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Nejy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please they should make sure they add fasting to it in that Prison.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by haywire07(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
So is Moro PDP?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by thefakestan: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
They shld keep an open mind and be fair
I hate media trails

ThefakeStan
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by slimpoppa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
thats where he belongs.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
T
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by saintkel(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kuje prison too good for dis man
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by thefakestan: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Keep an open mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Shettima Swears In Usman Mamman-Durkwa As Deputy Governor / Boko Haram Behind Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks — Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.