Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client (20028 Views)

Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by dre11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sex worker bites off colleague’s lip during fight over client

Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 30-year-old commercial sex worker, Blessing Ani, has been arrested and charged before Apapa Magistrates’ court for allegedly biting off Doris Robert’s lip, her colleague during a fight over a client in a popular hotel in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

Blessing allegedly engaged Doris in a fight after she accused her of taking her ‘customer’ and in the process bit off Doris’ lip.

The incident happened in a hotel located railway in Ijora area of Lagos State where they are plying their trade.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Doris’ lip fell off and when she was taken to a hospital, doctors said it could not be stitched back again.

P.M.NEWS gathered that trouble started when Blessing met Doris with her client and confronted her.

Blessing insisted that Doris should have called her to inform her that her client was around rather than staying with him.
Blessing went further to accuse Doris of snatching her client.

In response, Doris told her that there was no permanent client in their sex business.
That led to exchange of words and fighting ensued during which Blessing bit off Robert’s lip.

The matter was reported to the police at Ijora Badia and Blessing was arrested and charged to court with assault under the Criminal Code.

When she was arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr M. A. Etti, granted Ani bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she would perfect her bail.
The matter was adjourned till 3 March, 2016.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/02/sex-worker-bites-off-colleagues-lip-during-fight-over-client/
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Last2comment(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why don't I feel sorry for either of them undecided
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by ijustdey: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
A 30-year-old commercial sex worker, Blessing Ani, has been arrested and charged before Apapa Magistrates’ court for allegedly biting off Doris Robert’s lip, her colleague during a fight over a client in a popular hotel in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

see their names.......

seems the customer no dey enjoy blessing hole again..... that nah why he needs to switch just like "Etisalat switch"

abi nah crime to switchundecided

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Oladimejyy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
(In olamide in jagaban song)prostitute no dey use me play becos they will still come for me
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
When Blessing Ani ( the biter) hears her bail charge is #50,000. ::::::

6 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by kimond101: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gobe
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by luciouscookie: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhahhahahahah just like politics, no permanent friend grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by sigiyaya(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
g
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Shortyy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eww lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by thefakestan: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pic or Adonberivit!

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Fisayo1212: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dis is serious God will save us

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by GodpunishBuhari: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
Why don't I feel sorry for either of them undecided

Cos they doing dirty jobs and cos hardship inflicted on us by buhari and apc has made customers scarce

God punish Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by kachnov(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
What a life @ 30 ...oga o.
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by OgaTheTop2: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is the picture of the lip

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na ehn prick or the money cos the fight?
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by initialize(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
I was there... I took their pictures

Click like to ask me
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by guywitzerogal(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai na wa ooooo no shame again for ds country and na somebody pikin dem b oooo, leaders of tomorrow
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by sigiyaya(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Send the both to Kuje prison, there is enough customers and more
are still on their way coming.......
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Ramanto(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
GOBE WITH CAPITAL 'G'
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Wuuworld(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Some people are dogs in human's clothing

D bite na one of the 7wonders of Naija

See as they are referring to d man as "CLIENT" as if to say na construction company they open

Olosho's inhumanity to Olosho.
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by madjune(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
End time biting
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by peterniz: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
imaging how proud pple can be over shameful things
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by greyce: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Carnivorous WOmen...what wouldn't they bite
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by SuleWani: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Craze girls
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by paechocs(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
abi she think say na her customers lip...na kiss turn bite
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by oxymoron(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
embarassed*ASHAWO*
I sure say dem no fine......wey the pics nah angry
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
I can imagine the customer sneaking away when the whole thing was going on.

Lol
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by engrjacuzzi: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
ashawo no be work...
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by vykte(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
what do these ladies have in their teeth, the other day it was a nose that was bitten off.. shocked
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Ralphdan(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
women no de bite off nipples again na lips. grin
Re: Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client by Jabioro: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
I need the as a proof ..after all,I can make money from their ordeal... yeye natu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Man Re-enacts How He Steals Bales Of Clothes – Worth N24k Each / Gunmen Attack Anambra Local Govt Secretariat, Behead A Vigilante, Kill 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.