Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] (47860 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by chukslawrence(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Picture of her applying it OR .......
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aye ti baje tan
So she dey encourage person to dey bleach ee.

The rate at which Nigerians dey bleach ee.. If d world still exist till d next 50years ee.. U wont even see any black Nigerian again

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by MzThormi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who cares undecided

BTW, We'll be waiting for you to share ur cancer infected skin pictures tongue
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by TeamSimple(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
Thank God for giving me bouncing baby boy early today!
rate him!
Your baby na another may weather junior o cheesy..
Congrats Man.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by OsoDupe(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is the before, where is the after? She is light skinned in both picture. The light effect in both picture are different.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good for her. ...Black is beautiful. ....Not all Yoruba girls bleach .....Even my Hausa friend beaches, so watch wat u dey
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by martineinstein(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bleaching and fatness are main criteria for becoming Yoruba actress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Jennito(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omor c hypo.... Bleaching ti takeover...

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Vodkka(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tunezmediablog don relegate Vivian gist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Aplaudez(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
lols! tnx man!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Chommieblaq(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!

Congrats, God bless your child,and His light will always shine on him.

BTW, which one be rate him? We should be happy with you and not rating him. A child is a special gift from God Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Ehins22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by endtimesblog: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
She sef won land endorsement.... Olodo oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

like seriously? how old is your brain? how long has it been dormant?

U dey mind the tribal bigot sad

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kilode ten bora...
But why why
As if u dey tell God say u no like d skin wey him give u be that...
Awon eniranu

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by harfrome: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Her centre of her bottom will still remain black
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cute kid bro.

May the Lord bless and protect your baby IJN.

Congrats bro you be champion (boy)

Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
And when you like 45 to 55 u look ********... btw she loves nice
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by bqlekan(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
wristbangle:

U dey mind the tribal bigot sad
he really needs his brain to be reformatted..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by MeekAssassin: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Depot:
Yoruba ladies and bleaching cream are like bread and butter.
This is a typical yoruba woman, so proud of rubbish.
you are stupid for bringing in tribalism into this matter

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by FemiFaniKayode: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!

u done dey do "rate him" for one day old pikin na wa oooo
if them call parents u sef go answer abi?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by ayo1234: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yeye colour. When get old u wil regret it full time. Even ur husband can come cloz to U.
I LOVE MY COLOUR.
I am proud of my colour.
I am proud to be African.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by blazetitov: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by MeekAssassin: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
It is only in Yoruba Land that everybody bleaches!!!
Okada man
Old woman
Old Man
Young girl
Young Boy

I was surprised, I saw a Mad Man bleaching In Ibadan!!

Welcome to the Yoruba tribe!!

I reside in Ibadan... #NoTribalism
you are truly the mad man, dont ever talk ill of any tribe you idiot

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Louiscutedude(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by lordcornel(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
SHe is brighter than her future..

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by macino1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Father forgive her for she know not what she is doing to her health (skin). Why offer your body for chemical combinations experiment when you can naturally get a better result using natural means? check my signature for herbal solutions
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cynthia Morgan and Tonto dike are Yoruba too? Some Igbo guys no just get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by charlesucheh(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
When you bleach and your body cast, then you will know that to use toning creams is far better than ecclairissantes.... I know her well, she's naturally beautiful and yet wants to look like the late NEVERLAND OWNER....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
MeekAssassin:
you are truly the mad man, dont ever talk ill of any tribe you idiot

I just contributed my own quota!!

"Talking ill??"... So tell me, is bleaching Bad??
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
endtimesblog:
She sef won land endorsement.... Olodo oshi

Hahaa smiley

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tivta(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
The world is truly coming to an end...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.