Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] (47851 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where she top reach...? Nobody knows her biko
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by VellyG(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:
grin

why den no put the name na,

market go kill caro white be dat ooo grin grin
Caro white Na hoy cake for akwaibom.. Both male and female the patronize the brand. Lol

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
Thank God for giving me bouncing baby boy early today!
rate him!

Picture of him bouncing or......

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by winniz: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who is she and which kain top Nollywood actress undecided
This bleacher is no top Nollywood actress but a Yorubawood actress.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by bebe2(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
VellyG:

Caro white Na hoy cake for akwaibom.. Both male and female the patronize the brand. Lol

In uk too . They hide it , u just whisper to the shop owner and they will go to the back of the shop to get it. grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by cowgirl9090: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
It is all buhari fault dat aboki dullard

lwkmd grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Babyphinas(f): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who ask you
I'm proudly black!!!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by ibile1: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
olihilistic:
how much does it cost??

[size=18pt]400NGN[/size]

love you color...
being fair(bleaching) is not a guarantee for good life.
Research has it that Fair(bleaching) peeps will possibly experience more heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by smileysmiley(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi! Thank God for giving me bouncing baby boy early today! rate him!
you shouldn't need people to help you rate your kid

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by smileysmiley(f): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!
you shouldn't need people to help you rate your kid, you are giving them the liberty to start saying hurtful words to the innocent kid

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by kentro95(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Iranu osi
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Od12b0882(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Of course it'd be a yoruba actress

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
you are the first girl am having a crush on here in nairaland. . .wetin you use jazz me biko? embarassed
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
Say NO to bleaching!
you are the first girl am having a crush on here in nairaland. . .abeg wetin you use jazz me biko? embarassed
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
It is only in Yoruba Land that everybody bleaches!!!
Okada man
Old woman
Old Man
Young girl
Young Boy

I was surprised, I saw a Mad Man bleaching In Ibadan!!

Welcome to the Yoruba tribe!!

I reside in Ibadan... #NoTribalism

Cynthia Morgan and Tonto dike are Yoruba too? Some Igbo guys no just get sense.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by SweetOlive(f): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
tonaydo:
you are the first girl am having a crush on here in nairaland. . .abeg wetin you use jazz me biko? embarassed
Anything you could think of cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
ibile1:

[size=18pt]400NGN[/size]

love you color...
being fair(bleaching) is not a guarantee for good life.
Research has it that Fair(bleaching) peeps will possibly experience more heartbreak
lol

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
Anything you could think of cheesy
the end point is it worked perfectly. . .let's go private wink
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by SweetOlive(f): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
tonaydo:
the end point is it worked perfectly. . .let's go private wink
shocked So you want to take me to a private room? You must be a joker grin

***Modified***

Come with me...

https://www.nairaland.com/2967570/8-misplaced-attributes-guys-check
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
shocked So you want to take me to a private room? You must be a joker grin

***Modified***

Come with me...

https://www.nairaland.com/2967570/8-misplaced-attributes-guys-check
not that kind of private. . .i mean private chat so that all this people won't read my toasting lines grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by SweetOlive(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
tonaydo:
not that kind of private. . .i mean private chat so that all this people won't read my toasting lines grin
Lmao! Don't mind anyone here please. Let's assume no one is watching cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
Lmao! Don't mind anyone here please. Let's assume no one is watching cheesy
lols. . .abeg o. . .you are on facebook or whatsapp i guess? smiley
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by engreo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Okada man
Old woman
Old Man
Young girl
Young Boy

wating concerned u abt their life? Na ur papa money they take buy d cream? Wy are u so pained?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by HomesOfLife(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aplaudez:
Waytin concern mi!
rate him!

He's so cute. May God's grace make him live a fulfilled life in Jesus name. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by SweetOlive(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
tonaydo:
lols. . .abeg o. . .you are on facebook or whatsapp i guess? smiley
u not good at guessing. Well, none of the above.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by tonaydo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
u not good at guessing. Well, none of the above.
jesus christ is lord shocked. . .am not surprised though, i know alot of people that also don't fancy them. . .i do have personal questions to ask you sha
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by DangotePikin: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
She has always been fair. This is more of "toning" than bleaching. The only major difference I see is that the picture on the left has a better image quality than the one on the right.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by dyn1800: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2016
What tribe are you...... Sure you live in a glass house too
Agubushmenyo:
Okada man
Old woman
Old Man
Young girl
Young Boy

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by ceejay4real(m): 2:30am On Mar 03, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Biodun Okeowo, a popular Yoruba actress in the Nigeria movie industry has been constant accused of bleaching and she has never denied it.

She has finally revealed the cream that changed her skin colour and to prove the point she shared a before and after photo of herself ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVMd4vKDKb/?hl=en

Via http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/popular-nollywood-actress-reveals-her.html?m=1

Yoruba actress, I knew it! Haba! Wtf is actually wrong with all these so called Yoruba actresses? OMG! They really need to grow up! Jeeeezzz!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by Chalatanace(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Pesin no fit do advertisement again? She dey advertise the cream, if you don't believe, ask me
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] by ChiefCommander(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Biodun Okeowo, a popular Yoruba actress in the Nigeria movie industry has been constant accused of bleaching and she has never denied it.

She has finally revealed the cream that changed her skin colour and to prove the point she shared a before and after photo of herself ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVMd4vKDKb/?hl=en

Via http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/popular-nollywood-actress-reveals-her.html?m=1
Name of cream = "KUBU" ( Kill Urself By Urself) Cream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.