Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (32723 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Moppsys(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi guys, I just want your honest advice as I am new here

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well

6 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by SUPERPACK: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
story for amadioha

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well
The bolded is what you ought to think deeply about.
Why do you want to hold on to a man who really doesn't feel you and deeply want a future with you?The problem is not that you were checking his phone.you found out he has been flirting anyway.Do you want a man that is not stable?
You say you are divorced and you didn't say why but I'll tell you something.....
Don't get desperate.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by MzPecs(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear OP, don't waste your curse because it won't even have any effect on him!

Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through expectations. What were you expecting to see when you went ahead to check his phone? A saint or what?
You even went ahead to set him up! For what nah? Ladies should always try and trend carefully with men nah..

On the guy's part, he only took advantage of your predicament and I feel sorry for you. You've got to accept your fate!

He's done with you so just take your curse far away from him and move on with your life!

Shikena! cool

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by bqlekan(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
kpele.. love really hurts when one falls in wrong hands...

stop cursing and continue your life.. and dont forget to smile everyday cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Love is an expensive joke if you ask me smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by BlissP(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
I advice u stop the hate' it will slow u down. move ahead' if relationship doesn't work out, obviously' u weren't made to paddle same ship. Too many guys and ladies seeking genuine love, someday, u will grab ur soul mate.. Pray for him, wish him goodluck" I bet in no distance time, ur day will pop up... final advice, try orijin and hot Suya' it really taste good cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by goldbim(f): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Let go and let God,dearie!.a guy somewhere wants to buy all your friends suya just to have your number..so,cheer up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Jayjay0(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

Rubbish..

Girls won't learn to give guys privacy.. Who told you to check his phone?? thank God you saw your head in it undecided and you further went to set him up as FBI or cia..you are reaping the fruit of hard labour (investigation)

Well i pray he DON'T come back so other girls will learn to respect privacy..

9 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Really, i dont think ur curses can have any impact on his life, as they do says, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Just believe that what is ur will be ur but always watch and pray intend of cursing the runaway or acclaimed fiance

3 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:

you just came out from marriage, meaning yua married before??, if i guesed rightundecided??
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by pamellla(f): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
it's high time we ladies understand that not all relationships are bound to result in marriage.

you get to learn one or two things be it +ve or -ve...in short try nd move on dear!

4 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by misspicy(f): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Count your loses and move on,the man does not want you,that's a silly excuse for breaking up, he is supposed to be remorseful after been caught instead he emotionally manipulated you and still blamed you,it will be a disaster getting married to a USER,that is just a tip of the iceberg

most times,women needs to open their eyes and see beyond the physical,God just saved you from a disaster waiting to happen and you are here been hurt cause of love,mtchwwww,aunty go for Thanksgiving next Sunday ,and to think you have once experienced marriage, you sure have a lot of learning to do angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
u shldnt av
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Michellla(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
You have to actively decide you want to let go of someone you love. Who do you want to be?Instead of mourning the fact that you have to start over because your relationship
ended, I want you to try celebrating it. Stop focusing on your ex and the pain. Instead, focus on the excitement of a new beginning and fresh start. I know it’s easier said than done – but it’s better for you in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by midehi2(f): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
yea you gat to feel the pain but sooner it will be over, i dont think he is your destiny, dou you were very wrong checking his phone, i dare not o, thats inviting HBP na,hian! guys must flirt on social media, thats 100% sure....the only once i tried it, all i saw was 'your waist is wicked, let me come and touch'... i was like shocked abeg i never wan die because of man matter grin

@op, sorry ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Ifakiland(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
that was how an ex cursed me for leaving her, warned her not to cos we both sinned, she no gree....her dad died few months after....op u don't know d spirits protecting d guy curse him at ur own risks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Ifakiland(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:

lemme guess u guyz were dating, u left to marry anoda guy, it dint work, u divorce and u went bk to old flame...and u expect him to marry a used product? ure wicked.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Richy4(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hate to say this to you......but you are a lucky girl to discover his true nature now before the so called marriage plans

Assuming you married him, he would have been cheating on you....and there's no way out for you considering the fact that you have married before....The society will never spare you...they will say all the failed marriages were your fault...it will be like what the first man saw and ran away, the second has equally seen it and ran......

Biko stand up take a shower and relax, God has just saved u and you were busy feeling as if the battle he fought for u was nothing....Chill a good guy will come along very soon. Not the one with empty promises that was feeling sorry for u...

The problem with your write up was that the whole thing echos a desperate woman....If you keep cursing yourself and crying all day, u will soon develop HBP. U have to be alive before u talk about marriage. assuming u married him, u would have been answering MRS and still dying in silence because u can't live the marriage for the second time....

10 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Smartguy001(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:
Dear OP, don't waste your curse because it won't even have any effect on him!

Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through expectations. What were you expecting to see when you went ahead to check his phone? A saint or what?

You even went ahead to set him up! For what nah? Ladies should always try and trend carefully with men nah..

He's done with you so just take your curse far away from him and move on with your life!

Shikena! cool
1 gbosa 4 u gurl.. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Smartguy001(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
midehi2:
yea you gat to feel the pain but sooner it will be over, i dont think he is your destiny, dou you were very wrong checking his phone, i dare not o, thats inviting HBP na,hian! guys must flirt on social media, thats 100% sure....the only once i tried it, all i saw was 'your waist is wicked, let me come and touch'... i was like shocked abeg i never wan die because of man matter grin

Lolz grin

@op, sorry ok
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Moppsys(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

lemme guess u guyz were dating, u left to marry anoda guy, it dint work, u divorce and u went bk to old flame...and u expect him to marry a used product? ure wicked.
[quote

I did not go back to him, and I dated someone else after him before getting married, he came back to me and this was way after my divorce. (I thought I'd just point that out) nothing used about it as we were both young divorcees.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Smartguy001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:
Count your loses and move on,the man does not want you,that's a silly excuse for breaking up, he is supposed to be remorseful after been caught instead he emotionally manipulated you and still blamed you,it will be a disaster getting married to a USER,that is just a tip of the iceberg

most times,women needs to open their eyes and see beyond the physical,God just saved you from a disaster waiting to happen and you are here been hurt cause of love,mtchwwww,aunty go for Thanksgiving next Sunday ,and to think you have once experienced marriage, you sure have a lot of learning to do angry

Your DP got me laughing really hard.... grin cheesy
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by MzPecs(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smartguy001:

1 gbosa 4 u gurl.. grin
cool
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by BlissP(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:
[quote

I did not go back to him, and I dated someone else after him before getting married, he came back to me and this was way after my divorce. (I thought I'd just point that out) nothing used about it as we were both young divorcees.
oooh' u were married not just intro? Naa waa for u ooo. And u still have d guts to swear on a guy who wasn't married to u" I advice u go make peace with ur hubby' U self get ur own probs
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by valdes00(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
if my woman should set me up wit anoda lady, I will gladly fall into it..... den she will regret why she did it jus like d OP is regretting now..... no time abeg, if u don't trust me enof to ignore my fone, we don't nid to b togeda...

2 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
goldbim:
Let go and let God,dearie!.a guy somewhere wants to buy all your friends suya just to have your number..so,cheer up!
wickedness

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by chigoizie7(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moppsys:

Instead of looking inward to find what your problems are, u re busy coursing an innocent man.

What happened when u got married? Why did u leave him to get married to another man?

All these b1tches sef

5 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by crismark(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
I no even knw wetin I go tell dis one.....
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Fkforyou(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2016
goldbim:

Ha.ha.ha....this is funny.

@OP, if you are heart broken, I've got sellotape,I can help you fix it.

Anyway, how does this work? If he comes back to you what them happens to the curse you've reigned on him? does it magically disappears or you will help him manage it.?

2 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Gebbson007(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2016
y u go curse am Maka y

sha Na so Jesus dey curse u wen u sin ni
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by MoneypassGod(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2016
So pple still dey get heartbreak for dis 21st century. Wit dis kind economy we r experiencing instead of thinking of wot to do to make money and be useful to urself and family u r talking bout boyfriend breaking ur heart.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever / Why Are You Presently Not Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.