Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) (53427 Views)

Peter Rufai's Car Bashed By American Embassy Officials Who Pursued Him / Stephen Keshi, Sam Okwaraji And Peter Rufai (Throwback Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai In Bauchi For Novelty Match.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by hauwababy: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Peter Rufai is one of the best goal keepers to ever come out of Nigeria. Some even claim he is the best the country has had so far. The keeper who has been away from the public eye for a while now was spotted recently at a charity match.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/photos-check-out-what-nigerias-former.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Evergreen Peter Rufai.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Last2comment(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rufai vs Enyeama. Who is better

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
He still look good

Saw him late last year, bros still got that "fresh" look.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by osesology(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
He still looks frosh.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by ikubch(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
Rufai vs Enyeama. Who is better
Peter Rufai, he took Nigeria to No 5 on FIFA ranking. Dodo Mayana!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
hauwababy:
Peter Rufai is one of the best goal keepers to ever come out of Nigeria. Some even claim he is the best the country has had so far. The keeper who has been away from the public eye for a while now was spotted recently at a charity match.

who is peter rufai? Nigeria only has one best keeper and his name is

Keeper rufai

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by 7footre(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
As kids, we composed songs aplenty in Rufai's name..... still looking same i'd say

7 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by shadrama(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
That's me man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by titi4fola(f): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Excellent!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by cruzita(f): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
still looks good ,our great keeper

12 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is he the one on the left or right?
Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's not rufai......in my area d kids call him "RUFRY" which i think sound like d original. Lol (in DRcraze's voice) hehehe ehh which position did he play fr nigeria.....?
Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by macino1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by goldfish80(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
This guy cost us big time in France 98. I couldnt sleep for days after watching Ebbie Sand, and gang take turns to put the ball through his legs in the 4.1 drubbing at the Stade de France.
He embarrassed himself and let the Country down big time.
I will choose Vincente everyday of the week

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
goldfish80:
This guy cost us big time in France 98. I couldnt sleep for days after watching Ebbie Sand, and gang take turns to put the ball through his legs in the 4.1 drubbing at the Stade de France.
I think say na only me the thing dey affect. Despite how good Rufai was for us, he really messed up in France 98. angry
His biggest problem then was parrying shots into dangerous areas which obviously allowed our opponent strikers easy tap-ins

10 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by shrimati(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
goldfish80:
Actually he was not meant to be @ the d world cup cos, he was called back from retirement when Ike Shorounmu broke his ankle against Netherlands or so in a friendly match prior to the world cup. He was past his peak at that time and Nigeria was affected
a great deal.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by comodo: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
LastMumu:

I think say na only me the thing dey affect. Despite how good Rufai was for us, he really messed up in France 98. angry
His biggest problem then was parrying shots into dangerous areas which allows opponent strikers to have easy tap-ins
Its that yeye coach Bora Multivitamin that caused all the problems. After Baruwas goof in a friendly with Ike shorunmus injury he chose to resurrect Rufai that was resting instead of sticking with Willy de cat Okpara. Rather saying that Willy who was then a CAF champion league winner and the best in PSL for Orlando Pirates to be a short GK. Notwithstanding that Peter was having sight problems already.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by goldfish80(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
shrimati:
Actually he was not meant to be @ the d world cup cos, he was called back from retirement when Ike Shorounmu broke his ankle against Netherlands or so in a friendly match prior to the world cup. He was past his peak at that time and Nigeria was affected
a great deal.
It was a catastrophic decision to take him to the mundial. I want to believe he was imposed on the team by one of the chiefs. Rufai and Yekini(Rip) had no buisness being in France.
Funny enough Rufai touted himself on minaj broacast international pleading to be taken to Korea Japan. I couldnt believe my eyes on the saturday sports show.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by shrimati(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2016
goldfish80:

It was a catastrophic decision to take him to the mundial. I want to believe he was imposed on the team by one of the chiefs. Rufai and Yekini(Rip) had no buisness being in France.
Funny enough Rufai touted himself on minaj broacast international pleading to be taken to Korea Japan. I couldnt believe my eyes on the saturday sports show.
You are right bro... That's why Yekini just had a cameo appearance. They had both passed their peak. That generation was wasted a bit due to the ban Nigeria suffered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2016
we need the sperm from diz man semen to produce great goal keepers like him.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Krak(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
hauwababy:

He is now a successful businessman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by drkay(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Really shows he's enjoying his retirement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by djWALE(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by omostar: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Dodo mayana himself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Adwexky(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
NICE LOOK... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by BE811APP: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Strong Man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Roidatom(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Enyeama is better than Rufai in goal keeping.
No, Rufai is faaar better.
undecided
Click LIKE if you're for Enyeama
Click SHARE if you're for Rufai

11 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by Cokwologu(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
I scored against him at an insurance competition held last year, though the man still got his reflexes in check.. he is a nice man though.. #Peter rufai

2 Likes

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by winkmart: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=20pt]haaaaaa, emi PETER RUFAI......that was the kids' slogan then[/size]

check my SIGNATURE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) by ifeanyiokolo: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2016
ikubch:

Peter Rufai, he took Nigeria to No 5 on FIFA ranking. Dodo Mayana!
. Bro how did you know what is dodo mayana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.