Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin (10302 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself / Ignatius Akpabio Wins British Petroleum Prize Award For Best Project (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by study4free(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Ooni’s Scholarship award application form for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.

Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the Ooni’s Scholarship Program for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.

Ooni's Scholarship Award Eligibility.

*.Applicants for master programmes should be withing the age bracket of 20-30 years while PhD applicants should be within the age bracket 30-35 years.

*.Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper division/Ph.D grade for master and Ph.D programmes respectively.

*.Applicants with second lower grade already pursuing master degree who are in the employment of any recognized tertiary institutions shall be considered. This category of applicants are exempted from the first bullet above.

How to Obtain Ooni’s Scholarship Award Application Form.
Formal application forms are obtainable at the following centres:
*.NIDSA National Secretariat, Ife City Hall, Enuwa, Ile Ife.
*.NIDSA Local Chapters Nationwide.
*.Hammath Wheel 111, Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife.

Application Closing Date
13th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the completed application form to the following centres:

1.)NIDSA Secretariat Nationwide

2.)Treasureland Office – Hammath Wheel 111,
Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

For more information, contact:
Barr. Funsho Olagbaju,
Chairman, Scholarship Committee,

Mr. Omisakin Waheed Adekunle,
Administrative Secretary,

http://study4free.com.ng/apply-oonis-scholarship-award-student-ile-ife-origin/

5 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by aristogabby(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice one. Thanks for d info. #FTC
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by kelvyn7: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by lexzycc: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
And this king be like a replica of King Solomon, he is a king with wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by RedCapChief(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
What about the non-indigenes of Ile-Ife who were born in Ile-Ife, grew up in Ile-Ife, speak the language of Ile-Ife and have contributed their fair quota to the success of Ile-Ife? Don't they also deserve a chance at enjoying the scholarship?

When it is time to pay taxes and levies, they will collect from everybody. But when it comes to sharing benefits, it will only be for the shons of the shoil

14 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by lekanolaolu: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
That's a nice one coming from Ooni
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by danielblessing(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Good
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Fadekebisola(f): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
NONSENSE.....OONI BELONGS TO THE WHOLE YORUBA RACE

SO WHY RESTRICT IT ONLY TO IFE PEOPLE...

THIS IS ONE ONE THE REASONS I DONT LIKE THIS OONI...SO SECTIONAL

1 Like

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by willybambam(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Baba God oooo, soso happy FTC
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Pascal181: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Good one for Ooni,other traditional rulers shld do dsame.
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by GEJ2019(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Am frm delta state I want to apply with my First Class..

1 Like

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Factism(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Opa, Ifecity, Fajuyi, Sabo, Lagere, Mayfair, Campus

4 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by laurel03(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Good one ..ki .Ade a pe lori oo.
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Vaabra01(f): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
can I apply too? BT I b abroad base ooo.Today is my bdy kindly wish me d best by just liking my post

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by BE811APP: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Abooki Go fit apply
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by gbaskiboy: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari must to hear this grin
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by mhizbright: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
NICE ONE smiley
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Flexherbal(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
I like people who give back to the society.
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by olumartins005: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Good innovation by the monarch. Kudos to the Ooni of ife.
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by daniska3yaro(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by djraymy(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2016
will apply when i don originalize to ileife
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by winkmart: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=15pt]thats nice, but my mum is from IFE, while am from Ilesa..am i eligible[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by presentley: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:

He belongs to the whole naijariya sef. Go and thief him now, Ole. Better go and meet your Oba to give you scholarship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Dominionhost(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2016
This is good
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by scholes0(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
I wan Apply, but I be Ijebu
Am I welcome? sad
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by dklex(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2016
God bless the king
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by holuwole12(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Coming from the source.... Haters be like "that ooni sef no be yahoo boy" grin grin
Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by braveheart008(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Go back to your land and make it great
RedCapChief:
What about the non-indigenes of Ile-Ife who were born in Ile-Ife, grew up in Ile-Ife, speak the language of Ile-Ife and have contributed their fair quota to the success of Ile-Ife? Don't they also deserve a chance at enjoying the scholarship?

When it is time to pay taxes and levies, they will collect from everybody. But when it comes to sharing benefits, it will only be for the shons of the shoil

6 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by Google63(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Is your king dead, or is he living but dead? How many scholarships has he done for the whole Yoruba race?

12 Likes

Re: Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin by saintkel(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Vaabra01:
can I apply too? BT I b abroad base ooo.Today is my bdy kindly wish me d best by just liking my post
Happy birthday sweet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAZE University Abuja Tuition Fee Is 1.65M Naira Owned By Former Senator / Puzzle For The Smart People On Nairaland Only (see Picx) / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.