Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (42775 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Chinedu Okpalanma, DG Of #istandwithbuhari Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by erunz(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Today was a bad day for some of President Buhari supporters who wanted to show their support for the president using the hashtag
#IStandWithBuhari . The trend was initially going well, till Nigerians got wind of the hashtag and decided to use it, in showing their displeasure at the current happenings in the country. below are some of the tweets

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithbuhari

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by erunz(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerians are really not happy with the current situation of the country

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by kniru: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
these people sha....u stand with buhari when ur freezer don turn oven . lol.

I go catch you.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Only a brainwashed blind man would support such idiotic show of support with the situation of things in the country

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by domopps(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Come what may......#Istandwithbuhari

Cheeeeers

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by DIIGZ(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2016
I stand with my Family coz no matter how I dey chop @ least 2 times....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Luckylife(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Apc #Change of promises

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Vikkie14: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
What do you expect, when CHANGE has changed to CHAIN.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Pidggin(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Some dey claim to stand with Buhari yet na everybody they follow experience the economic crunch, fuel crisis, insecurity, e.t.c. What's the difference between them and someone who doesn't want to stand with him yet is forced to? Nonsense.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by lawrsmith(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
#istandwithbuhari#how can you stand with Buhari while buhari is busy running cross country? your own mumu Na only T B Joshua will deliver you.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Vikkie14: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Even 1+1 equals to 4 now.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by lawrsmith(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeers
one of them is here

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by khristals(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2016
one look at the name of that fool mohd Jamilu Gusau

and u'll know he's a Zombie!

can someone tell these idiots that they're not standing WITH buhari..

he's standing ON them..

cos without imbeciles like them he won't be standing at all

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Vikkie14: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeers
i just hope it wont be late before you change your mind, Because right now, the Change is now Chain.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by gratiaeo(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2016
"You will buy fuel from black market at 250 per litre, use it to operate your generator so you can charge your phone, you are still taxed multiple times in the name of stamp duty, yet you buy data and come on Nairaland to defend this government. Where is your sense?"

216 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by jane0000(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2016
1miccza:
Only a brainwashed blind man would support such idiotic show of support with the situation of things in the country
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by jane0000(f): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2016
khristals:
one look at the name of that fool mohd Jamilu Gusau

and u'll know he's a Zombie!

can someone tell these idiots that they're not standing WITH buhari..

he's standing ON them..

cos without imbeciles like them he won't be standing at all
Ipob why insulting people up n down It's their view n if u r not okay with it,u keep shut. Mtcheww.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by hucienda: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
The diverse names from every part of the country tells it all. Wailers are increasing. It's a very difficult job defending a government, let alone one that looks so directionless. I don't envy them as their numbers keep dwindling by the day.
So zombies, over to you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by erunz(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by jane0000(f): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2016
#istand with Buhari#. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by 1miccza: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
And only a bitter Ipob/wailer will not understand all dis problems r not mr president fault. cheesy

Says who madam? What positive economic move has he taken or what am i even saying sef?What economic move has he taken since the 29th of May . Tell me and he would get my support. Who and what is an IPOB Wailer anyway because me nor even understand una nonsense...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Firefire(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Buhary is a scam. APC is a fraud, the change is fake.

Time to stand with your stones or your voice to speak against this fraudulent CHANGE turned CHAIN.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by banki(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2016
What is with you people and trends for or against buhari?

Truth be told the economy needs a lot of tinkering no bulk passing anymore I know the president has good intentions but I also know that the distactions are enormous

I mean there are people who are hell bent on making things go wrong in nigeria, there are people who benefited from the bad norms in the past and are seriously fighting back

I saw the nnpc pipeline that was fixed in aba to bring petrol from the ph refinary to ease availability of petoleum products in the south east, that pipline hasn't functioned in 10years 3weeks after it was fixed some people blew it up?

I know some people who import chicken and palm oil are angry with buhari but they have thier supporters, as if it's not a good thing that he ban the importation, instead they increase the price of eggs and pure water as if that has any effect on dollar price!

The first thing buhari did was to give states bail outs! To pay backlog of salaries owed even before he became president when oil was trading for over 70dollars a barrel!

I feel sad that the critics have become so petty that am sure the guy doesn't even want to listen to anyone again, when he doesn't sign deals they complain, when he travels to sign they complain, when the foreign head of states come they complain,when his minister wears a headtie they complain, when people steal and are being tried they complain, when he goes left they complain!

It's so annoying

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2016
You bought fuel @ N220 to power your generator & charge your phone but, u will come here to type #IstandWithBuhari..

Your stewpeedity is second to none

33 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Wesely01(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2016
First do you want to know a lazy president with no focus ? He comes in and blame the past government because he has no blue print, no idea to deliver Nigeria and feels everyone is so dull like him. Listen it's painful wherever I hear him telling us there is no money and this man travels everytime out of Nigeria. We have given good 8 months for you to make things right and you telling us that that ain't enough to justify you government.While your dull followers will open their mouth to say this same word. Listen President of Tanzania John Magufuli is transforming Tanzania in less than 3 months into power and for once he and his cabinet did not blame the past government, please PMB seat at home and make things right for those that believes in you but for me am really sorry I DON'T.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by Wesely01(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
You bought fuel @ N220 to power your generator & charge your phone but, u will come here to type #IstandWithBuhari..

Your stewpeedity is second to none

Bros that kind person we suppose catch am flog am well well for been so stupid.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by jane0000(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2016
1miccza:

Says who madam? What positive economic move has he taken or what am i even saying sef?What economic move has he taken since the 29th of May . Tell me and he would get my support. Who and what is an IPOB Wailer anyway because me nor even understand una nonsense...
lol. Bros I know d economy is bad but 98% of the problems r not his fault. Nigeria is a big country with complex people and things will nt change over night. To me o,I still blame 16years of PDP cause they to fight corruption,save and think for d future.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by lawrsmith(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2016
buhari body odour is no longer walking. we were told that constant power supply some months after his swearing was as a result of his body odour. now power has drop drastically,where is the body odor?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Wesely01:

Bros that kind person we suppose catch am flog am well well for been so stupid.
flogging is an understatement, na better beating go solve dis issue..

The kind jazz wey Buhari & APC used on Zombies is stronger than the 1 Yinusa used on Ese..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by khristals(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2016
lol... the fools are bittered but smiling

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by lawrsmith(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Bros I know d economy is bad but 98% of the problems r not his fault. Nigeria is a big country with complex people and things will nt change over night. To me o,I still blame 16years of PDP cause they to fight corruption,save and think for d future.
OK buhari that is fighting corruption what is our benefit if I may asked? spear us that blame games and stop defending the brainless one

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari by jane0000(f): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Wesely01:
First do you want to know a lazy president with no focus ? He comes in and blame the past government because he has no blue print, no idea to deliver Nigeria and feels everyone is so dull like him. Listen it's painful wherever I hear him telling us there is no money and this man travels everytime out of Nigeria. We have given good 8 months for you to make things right and you telling us that that ain't enough to justify you government.While your dull followers will open their mouth to say this same word. Listen President of Tanzania John Magufuli is transforming Tanzania in less than 3 months into power and for once he and his cabinet did not blame the past government, please PMB seat at home and make things right for those that believes in you but for me am really sorry I DON'T.
lol. My problem wit most of u n ur likes is, u lack common knowledge about trash u always spill out. Ur so call Tanzania u shouting up and down is not bigger than 2-3 state in Nigeria. They have a population of 49-50million people,now compare that with Nigeria. Dude blame your PDP leaders who failed u. Abge make we hear words joor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.