Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (3155 Views)

Spiritual Impact Of Wearing Dreadlocks - Culled From Spiritual Science / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe? / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? by nifemigold(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Wifey and i had argued whether certain kids are born with dreadlocks. While she’s of the opinion that every child with dreads simply didn’t have their hair combed and shaved for a long time, i disagreed choosing to believe the Yorubas.

According to the Yoruba ethnic group of Nigeria, Dada is the name given to a child born with naturally matted or locked hair that cannot be combed.

So in a bid to win the argument, i interviewed a medical doctor friend and some folks who attend white garment churches where perhaps you see the highest number of kids with dreads. My discovery was shocking! Read more and see pictures on this link

http://convergencemakeovers.com/are-kids-born-with-dreadlocks/

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Cape Verde / Wise Igbo Women / Controversy Over Igbo Origin:‘we Have Proof That Umueri Is The Cradle Of Ndigbo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.