Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (36114 Views)

Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by airowblog: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Delectable Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson- Akande is one of the lucky stars that got married into a Billionaire's home.

However, the pretty mother of two lovely girls has cleared the airs that she married her hubby, Mr. Akande because of his father's immense wealth.

When asked how she felt concerning the rumours she married for money, Dakore said, "People are entitled to whatever they want to think. I married for love and that is why am still married. Just because my husband is from a wealthy family doesn't automatically mean i married into wealth. We love each other very much and we have two beautiful children. We're living our lives the best way we can."

Sharing her experience after being married for 5 years, Dakore said no marriage is perfect no matter those involved.

"Sometimes we get upset with each other and have expectations of each other but its a normal feeling, acting on it is a totally different thing. We have challenges like every marriage but we are commited and have our foundation as God."
The sexy diva dished out on her never changing locks and why she took it off after 13 years. According to her she has a special relationship with her locks and only cut them off after she got bored.

Dakore also disclosed she's one of the most scandal free actresses in the industry since 20 years.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/38771/26/the-main-reason-im-still-married-to-my-millionaire.html

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by domopps(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Good for her!

Cheeers
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by halfricanadian(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss love u dakore always marry for love no matter wat if not chai d man go take u for granted die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by hungryboy(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Aunty,
wetin we sabi been say you no for marry wheelbarrow pusher,
You are not a gold digger, but we know say, if dem give you gold, you go collect

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by goldbim(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Wow!ovely stature.but seriously his wealth must have made the love sweeter... grin..life's good.

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by TruthHurts1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Of course you didn't sweetie. It was all about his personality. Cash had NOTHING to do with it cool

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by missyadorable(f): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
She did not marry for money

But went to where rich people were

And married for love

Wise decision

Congrats to her

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by scobaba: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Folktales.

Its like saying;

I dont go to church cos i want to make heaven. grin grin

I think i go to see other people looking holy undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by mekybabe1: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abi o
goldbim:
Wow!!so this lady is 37??lovely stature.but seriously his wealth must have made the love sweeter... grin..life's good.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Danjunior(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Your ishuz boo
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin story for the gods. I must blow by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Aplaudez(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
waytin con concern mi!
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dakore,you don't owe anyone any explanation about why you married your husband . Ppl have mouths so they are free to use it anyway they like.
And besides if she even married him for his money what is wrong with that?,should she Marry poor man so as just to please Nigerians ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Emmatdayo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!!so this lady is 37??lovely stature.but seriously his wealth must have made the love sweeter... grin..life's good.
excertly
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by laurel03(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Super story.... Na lie jare.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by winkmart: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
dont even know what to comment self
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by jordyspices: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
If she says she didn't marry for money then that is wat it is ppl shuld learn to mind deir business (am sure so many ppl want their sisters to marry into a wealthy family so kini big deal)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Shortyy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
OK, enjoy.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
My dear, you're an adult, capable of making good decisions. Whatever reasons you got married to your husband is actually immaterial and meaningless to others. Just live your life.

It's the sincere desire of every parent that their daughters get married to someone who can effectively take very good care of them and provide them the minimum comfort that makes life very exciting and lively.

It's the duty of every man to see his not poor and broke, whether or NOT he's married. There's NO dignity in lack and there's NO honour in being wretched.

I wish you all the best.

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by BE811APP: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
abegi...

If i had approached u with my legediz benz den.. you for gree

Babes acting as if dey no like money... shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
jordyspices:
If she says she didn't marry for money then that is wat it is ppl shuld learn to mind deir business (am sure so many ppl want their sisters to marry into a wealthy family so was d big deal)

The poor are skilled in blame game, jealousy and senseless criticism. Misery loves company.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by fortunechy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
tell dt to ur yard pple...........by the way who send u messege??

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by able20(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na who we go ask?
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by DaBullIT(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
yeah right

cos i was born last night abi?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by justi4jesu(f): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
I believe her. smiley
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by axortedbabe(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cute couple
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by applemark: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Do me a favour please, gerara here. Gerara here man sh!t naam saying? Gerara here for real naam saying.. Geraaar here for real angry

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by cutekhalifa(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:
Good for her!

Cheeers
children of hate
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by ATMC(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dakore Egbuson Akande, you are a very good actress and I love you.

One more thing I love that you stayed married even after admitting that it ain't easy.

You owe no being little explanation if you married for love or money. It shouldn't matter darling.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Olushauneddy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Liar's mouth no dey bleed......What big deal is it, if she says the truth, that " She married Mr Akande because of his wealth? "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.