Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Really Need Cooking Help - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Really Need Cooking Help (1276 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Cooking Help by tunjisanz: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
decided to stop eating out and start making healthy meals to take to work, but i suck at cooking. My diet lacks veges a lot (tho i dont like 'em) because i don't even know how to cook it. can someone help me with how to prepare a nutritious vegetable soup?
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by SweetTee(f): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Go to allnigerianrecipes.com . It's wonderful, there are instructions and videos too. Happy cooking!

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by tunjisanz: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
SweetTee:
Go to allnigerianrecipes.com . It's wonderful, there are instructions and videos too. Happy cooking!

wow, thanks a zillion, I think this site is going to be helpful, would be delighted to share my first vegetable soup here smiley

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by SweetTee(f): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
tunjisanz:

wow, thanks a zillion, I think this site is going to be helpful, would be delighted to share my first vegetable soup here smiley

Awesome! Glad I could help!
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by tunjisanz: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2016
SweetTee:

So I'm downloading the videos and the peppersoup is making me salivate already. thats the 1st one I'll do grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by tranxo(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
SweetTee:

Can you teach me how to make sweet tea?
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by aydelicious: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2016
tunjisanz:
decided to stop eating out and start making healthy meals to take to work, but i suck at cooking. My diet lacks veges a lot (tho i dont like 'em) because i don't even know how to cook it. can someone help me with how to prepare a nutritious vegetable soup?
you can get the person they can be doing that for you but do you want to order and the person will be deliver it to you house or to your office in?
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by SweetTee(f): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
tranxo:

Can you teach me how to make sweet tea?

Really? Okay, you boil water, add a few bags of lipton tea to it, and add as much or as little sugar as you like. It's best served cold! wink
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by kinglekan: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2016
SweetTee:

Really? Okay, you boil water, add a few bags of lipton tea to it, and add as much or as little sugar as you like. It's best served cold! wink

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by kinglekan: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2016

Josphine4good odikwa too much ooo grin

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by tunjisanz: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2016
SweetTee:

and that's my first efo riro ever, tastes nice too grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by saiprojects(f): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by SweetTee(f): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
tunjisanz:

and that's my first efo riro ever, tastes nice too grin

Oh wow, that looks really good! Congratulations! One step at a time! smiley
Re: I Really Need Cooking Help by tunjisanz: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
SweetTee:

Oh wow, that looks really good! Congratulations! One step at a time! smiley

Thanks for the encouragement, really helpful + i made pepper soup too, 'twas so nice i forgot to take a snapshot..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Onitsha / Easy Steps To Make Kunu / You Can’t Go Wrong With Chicken And Chips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.