Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero (2477 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / This Pix Will Trouble Your Eyes. It Will Make You Dizzy. / Put Your Powers Of Observation, Logic And Reasoning To The Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Ajibel(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
smiley

Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by daclint(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2016
na invisibility sure pass o, imagine when sharp guy like me commot all my clothes go enter one bank like that grin grin grin grin
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
my brother just give me the one that will let me see them UnCloth
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gimme REALITY WARPING, TELEKINESIS, TIME WARPING.
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by DAvIt0(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
daclint:
na invisibility sure pass o, imagine when sharp guy like me commot all my clothes go enter one bank like that grin grin grin grin

Brother na Invisibility and Time Manipulation o. I wonder who the rest epp
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by ademoladeji(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Invisibility, healing and super-intelligence
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just give me mind control, I don't care about any other.
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by tuzle(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2016
reality warping, super speed greater than light speed and super intelligence
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Elparaiso(m): 1:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Healing, Time Manipulation and Super Intelligence.

And I will rule the world!
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by taiocol: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Super Speed, Super Intelligence and Elasticity
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Denko2721987(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Just give me MIND CONTROL::
Re: Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Healing, Mind Control & Teleportation and I'll rule the world.

(1) (Reply)

TOP 100 PPSSPP Games To Download 2019/2020 / Be Sincere Wit Ur Answer O! / Let's Chat Using Emojis.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.