Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational (14738 Views)

Why People Are Atheists? / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Judas2013 post=43491319][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Judas2013: 2:50am On Mar 05, 2016

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:52am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Judas2013 post=43491304][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54am On Mar 05, 2016

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 3:32am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why bother people who pray to a God? It depends on the level of dedication to the God, I suppose. The same God telling you to donate to relief and charitable causes today might tell you injure other people later. That's why we want you to have a receipt of the conversation, so that we can verify if any potential atrocity on your part was divinely sanctioned.

If you refuse to provide proof of your conversation, or that you're even having a conversation, then you leave room for ISIS and BOKO HARAM to make their own claim.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Weah96:

Why bother people who pray to a God? It depends on the level of dedication to the God, I suppose. The same God telling you to donate to relief and charitable causes today might tell you injure other people later. That's why we want you to have a receipt of the conversation, so that we can verify if any potential atrocity on your part was divinely sanctioned.

If you refuse to provide proof of your conversation, or that you're even having a conversation, then you leave room for ISIS and BOKO HARAM to make their own claim.

You are not making any sense

[size=20pt]Why do you bother[/size] if kingebukasblog prays to His God always
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do u bother if Frank does not pray to any God?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
frank317:

Why do u bother if Frank does not pray to any God?

I dont bother or care at all . Atheism is like a parasite to Religion . You need us to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by iamtewwy(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Muskeeto and muskeeto2.. Obviously.
I'm not Mazi.
amanfrommars ? smiley
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
iamtewwy:
amanfrommars ? smiley
wink
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

wink

noted smiley
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

noted smiley
You... grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont bother or care at all . Atheism is like a parasite to Religion . You need us to be relevant

Well, if u think atheists are like a parasite to religion, do u just fold your hands and watch us parasite u?

I think atheist do to theists what theists do to atheists. It's time you guys stop whining like infants and get ur acts together.

U challenge our views just as much as we challenge urs... Why act like a victim?

When someone thinks what another is doing is wrong he objects... That's the way of the world. Deal with it or commit suicide.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by MaziOmenuko: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

At least, they were first on the moon. cheesy tongue

cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
frank317:

Well, if u think atheists are like a parasite to religion, do u just fold your hands and watch us parasite u?

I think atheist do to theists what theists do to atheists. It's time you guys stop whining like infants and get ur acts together.

U challenge our views just as much as we challenge urs... Why act like a victim?

When someone thinks what another is doing is wrong he objects... That's the way of the world. Deal with it or commit suicide.

Lmao ... you sound pained . Again , I ask you , why are you bothered if I pray to God
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My resentment for the idea has nothing to do with you as an individual. However, if you go back and read what I wrote back there, you will see that we are losing lives by the thousands to radical Islamic Jihadists.

One of the arguments they make is that their violence is sanctioned by an Almighty God. They give proof of it, by showing a book, which is written in esoteric wording similar to yours. They claim that this Almighty God can speak human languages in an undetermined voice.

Doesn't that sound like the God you worship? Do you realize that Boko Haram could be telling the truth? That would make YOUR message Satanic, you and the rest of the cult you follow.
It is important that we verify these "divine" sources so that these people won't have the balls to kidnap 200 girls and rape them. There are certain things within the power of lowly kingebukasblog that could save hundreds of lives this year alone. Boko Haram and ISIS will cease to exist. Answer a series of questions and that could be a real probability.

Do you communicate with the God from the Bible and how does he sound? Does he admit that the Bible was his idea?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... you sound pained . Again , I ask you , why are you bothered if I pray to God

Mumu... I am so pained, I want to strangle myself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2016
frank317:

Mumu... I am so pained, I want to strangle myself.

Again , I ask you , why are you bothered if I pray to God

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Weah96:

My resentment for the idea has nothing to do with you as an individual. However, if you go back and read what I wrote back there, you will see that we are losing lives by the thousands to radical Islamic Jihadists.

One of the arguments they make is that their violence is sanctioned by an Almighty God. They give proof of it, by showing a book, which is written in esoteric wording similar to yours. They claim that this Almighty God can speak human languages in an undetermined voice.

Doesn't that sound like the God you worship? Do you realize that Boko Haram could be telling the truth? That would make YOUR message Satanic, you and the rest of the cult you follow.
It is important that we verify these "divine" sources so that these people won't have the balls to kidnap 200 girls and rape them. There are certain things within the power of lowly kingebukasblog that could save hundreds of lives this year alone. Boko Haram and ISIS will cease to exist. Answer a series of questions and that could be a real probability.

Do you communicate with the God from the Bible and how does he sound? Does he admit that the Bible was his idea?

I am a christian please direct your litany of complaints to the Muslims
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again , I ask you , why are you bothered if I pray to God

Why are u bothered if I don't pray to God?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
frank317:

Why are u bothered if I don't pray to God?

I dont care one bit smiley
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont care one bit smiley

Again, I ask u, why are u bothered if I dont pray to ur nonexistent God?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
frank317:

Again, I ask u, why are u bothered if I dont pray to ur nonexistent God?

But how does this stop atheists from being So Slow And Irrational ?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But how does this stop atheists from being So Slow And Irrational ?

How does this stop Ebuka from being a dumbo

This is fun
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
frank317:

How does this stop Ebuka from being a dumbo

This is fun

I know right ? So have you stopped bothering why I should pray to God

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And tell them what? Not to obey the orders of God Almighty?

That's why we must find out who is really talking to who. You refuse to prove that you speak with a non human God, on what grounds do I then criticize ISIS or BOKO? They can just use the same excuse.

God, if it is real, supersedes human laws. I cannot tell them to stop killing people if God Almighty sanctioned the deaths. But if you talk to the real God, they will listen to you or me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know right ? So have you stopped bothering why I should pray to God

So when will u stop bothering why I don't pray to your magical sky daddy?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Ranchhoddas: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you cannot grasp this simple thing that weah96 is trying to explain.Then you have a damaged brain. See a neurologist or something.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If you cannot grasp this simple thing that weah96 is trying to explain.Then you have a damaged brain. See a neurologist or something.

You are a re.tarded pillock
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

And tell them what? Not to obey the orders of God Almighty?

That's why we must find out who is really talking to who. You refuse to prove that you speak with a non human God, on what grounds do I then criticize ISIS or BOKO? They can just use the same excuse.

God, if it is real, supersedes human laws. I cannot tell them to stop killing people if God Almighty sanctioned the deaths. But if you talk to the real God, they will listen to you or me.

Again , direct your complaints to the Muslims . Ask the Muslims if their god actually sanctioned the killings or not
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2016
frank317:

So when will u stop bothering why I don't pray to your magical sky daddy?

I dont care at all . I am not bothered . So I ask you again , how does this discussion stop atheists from being slow and irrational ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Weah96: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again , direct your complaints to the Muslims . Ask the Muslims if their god actually sanctioned the killings or not

God should do what he loves, if watching humans murder one another is a hobby for him, who are we to judge? Are you telling me that God Almighty doesn't have the right to order the kidnapping and r.ape of school children?

Shekau, the last spokesman for BH, already told me that his own god is the Almighty God. That's why I'm asking you again. If you speak to ALmighty God, then we should be able to clear out this mess. You can serve as the human messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.