Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational (14642 Views)

Why People Are Atheists? / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Richirich713: 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
They irrational and slow cuz they think dis guy is an excellent philosopher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 9:15pm On May 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Logicbwoy , JackBizzle agrees with me cool

Agree with wetin? You don dey smoke Enugu weed abi? grin grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
Who has not seen how true this is ?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 9:35am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Who has not seen how true this is ?
undecided
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Give me one reason to think differently . Just one
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 10:21am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Give me one reason to think differently . Just one

How much technology in the last 10 years have come from christians? Facebook? Google? Sony? Toyota? Samsung? Apple?

Our brightest literary minds are atheists- Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

How much technology in the last 10 years have come from christians? Facebook? Google? Sony? Toyota? Samsung? Apple?

Our brightest literary minds are atheists- Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe.

I feel embarrassed for you . I mean log out of Nairaland and do something meaningful with your life . What kind of comment is this .

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 10:52am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I feel embarrassed for you . I mean log out of Nairaland and do something meaningful with your life . What kind of comment is this .

grin grin grin

If you truly are a real christian, you would point out what is wrong with my comment rather than mocking me.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

If you truly are a real christian, you would point out what is wrong with my comment rather than mocking me.

Well , all atheists should be mocked and addressed as irrational . Then for your comment , are you expecting me to reply with the list of achievements of Christians or religious people who are billionaires , astute businessmen , nobel prize winners , CEOs , world leaders , scientists , academicians etc .

What were you thinking before you posted that comment ?

Do you realize that your thinking is congruous with the title and aim of this thread . No offence bro .
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 11:13am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , all atheists should be mocked and addressed as irrational . Then for your comment , are you expecting me to reply with the list of achievements of Christians or religious people who are billionaires , astute businessmen , nobel prize winners , CEOs , world leaders , scientists , academicians etc .

What were you thinking before you posted that comment ?

Do you realize that your thinking is congruous with the title and aim of this thread . No offence bro .

I expected you to admit that atheists, despite their feeble numbers in the world, have a monumental effect on the technology that the world uses.

I also expected you to take a look at the technology around you- your facebook, your google apps, your apple, your toyotas, your nissans, your kias, your samsung, your sony, your toshiba.

These are all companies either owned or run by atheists. Makes you wonder how such "irrational" people control much of the world's technology.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

I expected you to admit that atheists, despite their feeble numbers in the world, have a monumental effect on the technology that the world uses.

I also expected you to take a look at the technology around you- your facebook, your google apps, your apple, your toyotas, your nissans, your kias, your samsung, your sony, your toshiba.

These are all companies either owned or run by atheists. Makes you wonder how such "irrational" people control much of the world's technology.

Were they atheists from birth ? No . There were once religious , just like the owner of this site . If Ben Carson should become an atheist , the atheist community would make this same claim .

If Dangote should drop his faith , you'd claim the richest black man is an atheist . If all these people should regain their faith , i'll still make my own claim . So you are not making any sense .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 11:26am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Were they atheists from birth ? No . There were once religious , just like the owner of this site . If Ben Carson should become an atheist , the atheist community would make this same claim .

If Dangote should drop his faith , you'd claim the richest black man is an atheist . If all these people should regain their faith , i'll still make my own claim . So you are not making any sense .

I agree with the overall logic of your comment but Ben Carson is an id1ot. Please, dont mention that black fool again.

You wanted to see atheists being intelligent and that's why I mentioned those technology companies. Also, note that many of those people were atheists from birth. The Japanese, South Koreans and the Chinese.

But since you want to move on, lets talk about foolishness. Even you have been ashamed of your fellow christians. The tithe hustlers, the hip hop pastors, the fake miracle pastors, etc.

Bros, I've yet to meet any atheist that has stooped so low to such foolishness as some of your christian brothers. Don't get me wrong, there are foolish atheists but they don't reach the lows of some christians...........

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukaNaija: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

I agree with the overall logic of your comment but Ben Carson is an id1ot. Please, dont mention that black fool again.

You wanted to see atheists being intelligent and that's why I mentioned those technology companies. Also, note that many of those people were atheists from birth. The Japanese, South Koreans and the Chinese.

But since you want to move on, lets talk about foolishness. Even you have been ashamed of your fellow christians. The tithe hustlers, the hip hop pastors, the fake miracle pastors, etc.

Bros, I've yet to meet any atheist that has stooped so low to such foolishness as some of your christian brothers. Don't get me wrong, there are foolish atheists but they don't reach the lows of some christians...........

I know atheists to be ineffably foolish and deluded but am not sure Christians are foolish . You can't be foolish with Christ . Atheists are so foolish folly is so embarrassed for them
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I know atheists to be ineffably foolish and deluded but am not sure Christians are foolish . You can't be foolish with Christ . Atheists are so foolish folly is so embarrassed for them

You cant be foolish with christ?

The pastor that died trying to prove miracles by jumping in a lion's den is not foolish?

The pastor that died handling venomous snakes as miracles is not foolish?

The congregation that ate grass for their pastor are not foolish?

The parents who accept that their children are witches because of pastors are not foolish?

The christian cult members that committed mass suicide to reach heaven are not foolish?

The christians that sold everything in the 80s and 90s for rapture are not foolish?

Guy, you too are foolish for not recognizing the foolishness of these foolish christians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 4:37am On Jun 13, 2016
^^^

Wetin happen? Kingebukasblog? The above comment was too much for you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog....This one wey you run commot. Is everything alright?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by urahara(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
JackBizzle:
^^^

Wetin happen? Kingebukasblog? The above comment was too much for you?

Why he no go run grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Why he no go run grin

grin

Was he not forming bad guy against atheists?

grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by urahara(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

Was he not forming bad guy against atheists?

grin

Looolz.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by urahara(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Loollz . i wonder what the xtians who allow their pastor flog them mercilessly ( for coming late to church ) will have to say about that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukaNaija: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
JackBizzle:
KingEbukasBlog....This one wey you run commot. Is everything alright?

Again , Christians are not associated with foolish acts atheists are
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukaNaija: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
And at long last the thread is boring!!!

lol ... kingebuka's threads aint boring ... close to 5,000 views cool
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukaNaija: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
The trolling here was lit mehn ... dammmnnnn ... just making random comments and it garnered so much views . grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Top troll thread . But there's only troll god and that is kingebukanaija
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
A case study of this can be found here on Nairaland. Slow and irrational thinkers who think themselves smart as a consolation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukaNaija: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Top thread
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why so jonbellion ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by jonbellion(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Why so jonbellion ?
lmao
Right

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
more contributions please. ...
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by ScienceWatch: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Like winner01 said the other day . Acknowledging the existence of a Supreme creator is a huge step towards knowing who the Supreme Creator is .
Like I always ask . You can prove a creator of the universe is man -made idea only if you can provide cogent irrefutable proof that the universe needs no creator . Is this difficult ?

Science alone refutes the existence of the man-made gods . Some gods were trees and rocks so ...

We all agree with you KingEbukasBlog when you say, "Acknowledging the existence of a Supreme creator is a huge step towards knowing who the Supreme Creator is." Could it be that there are two types of Atheists ? The one type love their ignorance, while the other fight to break out. The radical and self-proclaimed Nairaland Atheist, Hond interestingly classified Atheists as, "Cowardly or Brave."

As you well know, It clearly requires a highly developed intellect to acknowledging the existence of a Supreme creator.

The below example may interest you ;

How a world famous geneticist converted from staunch atheist to Christian
17th March 2016

Read the amazing testimony of Francis S. Collins, M.D, Ph.D
http://www.examiner.com/article/francis-collins-geneticist-turns-from-staunch-atheist-to-christian-apologist

In the 1990s, Professor Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project, was at Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'

As one of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Prof. Francis Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

After college, Collins attended medical school, where he was confronted by a broad spectrum of suffering and disease. To his surprise, one of his patients happily described how her religious beliefs supported her through her suffering, and then challenged him on his own beliefs.

The head of the Human Genome Project, was forced to examine the evidence concerning the truth or falsity of religion, Collins was eventually led to read C. S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, where, he says, '...within the first three pages, I realised that my arguments against faith were those of a schoolboy.'
He realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality

When Professor Francis Collins read Lewis’ critique of moral law, he realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality, but a Creator God fit the explanation perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) / YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.