Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today (7444 Views)

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. / My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai today was such a lovely day for me but thatnk God sey I no chop slap.
Around mid day,I got a call frm one of my man big man customer who asked me to come to his house at ikorodu for home service job, initially I didn't want to go, cos my child hood friend by name sandr is coming, as she has decided to stop the ban she placed on seeing me, and the call frm the man came almost at the time I gave her to come,
So I had to call her and let her know that we will see tommorrow so I boarded the Brt bus in front of me after waiting for one to come and none came cos I didn't want to stand,as that was what the people entering were doing.
So as I entered and in my heart I was angry and wondering when we will get to our destination so that I can alight frm the bus,so as we stood more people joined in and everywhere became tight and everyone's body rubbed against who is in front and also behind him or her
Immediately I felt my dick attached to a soft female yansh in a very light material trouser and I began to have a change of heart and stopped envying those seated,cos they they do,kt have yansh right in front of them like I did have,chai as I noticed this, I knew that this journey will not be a funny one at all,there was nothing I cld do,and there was nothing she cld do too,
Chai so the bus moved and little vibrations frm the bus movement made her yansh and my dick rub against each other slighty, chai my dick began to show how ill mannered it can be in public by erecting itself gradually, and I tried to take my mind of wat was happening buh I cld not cos my mind sef was filled wth sexual iniquity.chai the spirit of lust whip ceaselessly wth it's wicked koboko of konji.
Then after a while my dick erected fully and it cld not point upwards like a rocket abt to go in2 space cos the gals yansh pressed it against my laps,ooooohhhhh, chai i pity the gals yansh too cos I felt like my dick may just poke and burst her yansh tissues cos of how strong it was.
Then after a while the gal looked back at me, and me I don already see am as her neck wan turn look me, na so I bone up they look window wth my ear piece for my ear, then thank goodness, person come alight frm the seat wey dey my side na so I rush siddon use scope pocket one hand hang my dick wth my belt straight because I go soon reach where I go for come down, if not............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
can you guys imagine!
I bought sardine just now and guess how many fishes I found inside? 1 and half!!!! angry

it's not even up to two fishes anymore. Buhari has failed us angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Nightie(f): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by misspicy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:
can you guys imagine!
I bought sardine just now and guess how many fishes I found inside? 1 and half!!!! angry

LMAO cheesy

return it to the seller

5 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Sunkyphil(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
cry I weep for u

2 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
So, madrid wan get mind sack zidanesad

4 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by rollUP(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smh for you...... how much enter ur accnt as u tap d current finish.

Mtcheww perv!
I sure say na Vaseline u use end the konji last last

5 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by vizkiz: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO cheesy

return it to the seller

and how am I going to prove to her that I wasn't the one who ate the other half

4 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by misspicy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

and how am I going to prove to her that I wasn't the one who ate the other half
if you are the truthful type,she wouldn't need a proof tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

bt it's nt the seller's fault. Its de packagers of de product. So nw wetin he go do, coz seller go say dey packaged it like dat?
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by misspicy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

bt it's nt the seller's fault. Its de packagers of de product. So nw wetin he go do, coz seller go say dey packaged it like dat?
He should return it to them then grin
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by vizkiz: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

if I even prove to her wil she collect if back and give me another? Before I buy am self, na story about "dollar don high" na him she just dey talk.

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by geni340(f): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:
can you guys imagine!

can u imagine that ws how i bought indomie last week & there wasnt any sauce inside...eerm,, who knows the current price of pure water
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Smellymouth: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by misspicy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

if I even prove to her wil she collect if back and give me another? Before I buy am self, na story about "dollar don high" na him she just dey talk.
shocked sorry bro,I feel your pain,please manage it abi you go manage geisha?
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin. U do wit d current....

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:
can you guys imagine!

Manage it cos dollar don rise! grin so fish inside sardine will surely decrease!

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
Wetin. U do wit d current....
I will use it to ward off konji!

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
I will use it to ward off konji!
hahahahaha but na confitm shit tank oo
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
hahahahaha but na confitm shit tank oo
heheheheh, you think so, if u see this yansh,the thing soft ehn and the gal come fine join, infact I swear if that gal strip ehn,I I fit suck her toto!

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
heheheheh, you think so, if u see this yansh,the thing soft ehn and the gal come fine join, infact I swear if that gal strip ehn,I I fit suck her toto!
y u sidon toh??
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
y u sidon toh??
I siddon because I do dey reach my bus stop and I want make my preek come down, how e go be if I turn face exit door wth my very erect dick, infact small pikin wey see am go jus start to dey cry straight!
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
I siddon because I do dey reach my bus stop and I want make my preek come down, how e go be if I turn face exit door wth my very erect dick, infact small pikin wey see am go jus start to dey cry straight!
LoLzZ u for enjoy am afterwards u use ur hand thru d pocket that formula de work
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by DaVinci24(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bad gan
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
LoLzZ u for enjoy am afterwards u use ur hand thru d pocket that formula de work
the thing dey work wella!
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
the thing dey work wella!
any way sha datz a nice 1
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Johnnoah1st: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
@op i tink with d degree of ur stupidity, i will advice u to reset ur brain to factory settings

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
any way sha datz a nice 1
I swear by my noble dick, it was a nice experience!
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
I swear by my noble dick, it was a nice experience!
so many de view dis topic but all r mute. U know y??
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by jonaifame22(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
so many de view dis topic but all r mute. U know y??
I do not care to know, cos I do not create threads seeking for who to comment,check my other threads I rarely respond to people!

1 Like

Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Pennah(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
I do not care to know, cos I do not create threads seeking for who to comment,check my other threads I rarely respond to people!
u no corect guy not some attention seeking pipu lyk ........
Re: How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Zibaida

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.