Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks (4813 Views)

Creating A Proxy Server With Java. / Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks by miraakas123: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let me introduce you to a few frightening statistics:

On average, there is a 156 day lapse between the time a computer resource is compromised and the time the compromise is detected.
90% of all businesses suffered some sort of computer hack over the past 12 months and 77% of these companies felt that they were successfully attacked several times over the same period of time.

Whether you're running a blog, a forum, an eCommerce site, or just a personal portfolio, you are at risk. If vulnerabilities exist on your site, you are at risk of your information getting into the wrong hands, the privacy and security of your visitors/users being violated, and even legal issues if you haven't taken the right steps to check for, and repair, whatever issues exist. That's where I come in.

NOW WHAT I WILL DO BEST FOR YOU:

I will run a security scan on your website to detect dangerous vulnerabilities, including XSS, SQL injections, cookie issues, and more. I will provide you with a full report detailing the results.

After that i will :
Scan your Website for Malware, Viruses and Spam.

Secure your Database.

Secure your .htaccess file.

Secure your File Systems.

Secure your Login Page.

Tune your Backups.

Deny the Bad Query Strings.

Block all Hotlinks.

Enable the Advanced Character String Filter.

Gain Protection against Spammers and Spam comments and Trackbacks.

Gain Protection against all Vulnerabilities and Loopholes.

Gain Protection against Brute Force Attacks.

Gain Protection against Fake Internet Bots.

Install and Configure an Advanced Firewall.

Activate the 5G Firewall Security Protection Rules.

Check your (robots.txt) file.

SQLi Protection (SQL Injection)

Cross-Site Scription Protection (XSS)

Proxy Detector and Blocker

Input Sanitization

DDoS Protection (Distributed Denial of Service Attacks)

Integration with DNSBL (Spam Databases)

Logs Sorting + Search Module

AutoBan Function

Spam Security

Ban System + Redirect Option

Bans Sorting + Search Module

Country Bans

Dashboard + Stats Module

Log hacking attemps in Database

Cool Visual Effects and Animations

Multifunctional Admin Panel

Full Management – I will also send you a quick manual that teaches you how to secure your site by yourself.

email mikelee4real@gmail.com

Re: Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks by miraakas123: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
miraakas123:

On average, there is a 156 day lapse between the time a computer resource is compromised and the time the compromise is detected.
90% of all businesses suffered some sort of computer hack over the past 12 months and 77% of these companies felt that they were successfully attacked several times over the same period of time.

Whether you're running a blog, a forum, an eCommerce site, or just a personal portfolio, you are at risk. If vulnerabilities exist on your site, you are at risk of your information getting into the wrong hands, the privacy and security of your visitors/users being violated, and even legal issues if you haven't taken the right steps to check for, and repair, whatever issues exist. That's where I come in.

I will run a security scan on your website to detect dangerous vulnerabilities, including XSS, SQL injections, cookie issues, and more. I will provide you with a full report detailing the results.

After that i will :

Secure your Database.

Secure your Login Page.

Tune your Backups.

Block all Hotlinks.

Input Sanitization

AutoBan Function

Spam Security

Country Bans

Dashboard + Stats Module

Full Management – I will also send you a quick manual that teaches you how to secure your site by yourself.

NOTE: if you like I will hack your website to find security vulnerabilities

Re: Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks by amcool4700: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
miraakas123:

After that i will :

Secure your Database.

Secure your Login Page.

Tune your Backups.

Block all Hotlinks.

Input Sanitization

AutoBan Function

Spam Security

Country Bans

Dashboard + Stats Module

great how much will this service cost and how long will take to complete it?
Re: Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks by stevenemin: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2016
iam interested rite now.add me on whatapp 08100666116

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Nairaland In 30 Seconds. / Which Laptop Is Most Suitable For Learning Programming For Beginners? / Product Designers (ui/ux) Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.