Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Want To Migrate To Switzerland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Migrate To Switzerland (28128 Views)

Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Pennsylvania: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm a fan of Switzerland, I'd like relocate to there but I don't know anything about their visa process, any kind of visa, or their permanent stay.
Please does any one have info for me, kindly explain pls.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by worry359(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Hello everyone,
I'm a fan of Switzerland, I'd like relocate to there but I don't know anything about their visa process, any kind of visa, or their permanent stay.
Please does any one have info for me, kindly explain pls.

Have you done anything yourself to look for information?
A simple search om Google gives this information.
https://www.ch.ch/en/working-foreign-national-requirements/
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Pennsylvania: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
worry359:

Have you done anything yourself to look for information?
A simple search om Google gives this information.
https://www.ch.ch/en/working-foreign-national-requirements/

Thanks bro. But the link is not specific enough, I had earlier gone on google too. I want to hear from someone from Nigeria who processed it and not just 'third world' via the link as a whole.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Bandeco(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm.... Switzerland is one of the wealthiest countries in the world... The standard of living and quality of life is almost second to none.. They have very high salaries, one of the highest in the world. They are a member of the schengen passport - free agreement.

As for immigrating legally to Switzerland, it is very very very tough especially for third world nationals.. To migrate legally to Switzerland as a Nigerian you can explore the following options :
1) Acquire a schengen visa, then enter Swiss and claim asylum ( mind you this process is very tenuous and extremely difficult to fly as a Nigerian. But with a great luck on your side you might be granted refugee status)
2) Get a Swiss national or permanent resident holder to marry you and file spousal visa for you.. (mehn this process takes almost 18months to complete.. Too many paper work and background check.. ) They can refuse you if they are not convince that the marriage is genuine
3) Student visa- Gaining admission into a Switzerland University is tough and the visa process is tedious but possible.. After your studies, you will be given 6months work visa to seek employment. If your are unable to find work within that six months, you will be kicked out or you become illegal in their country and you know how hellish it is living as an illegal in Europe.

Ps - forget about any work visa as a Nigerian. Swiss immigration law is geered towards discouraging immigration. It is a very small country with a population of about nine million people. Unlike Canada, they have no work/visa or skilled program. It is near impossible to come to Switzerland with a work visa.. Cos all employers need to prove in practicality that no citizen from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and EU has the skill to fill such position (which is impossible). They have very skilled manpower and Labour is readily available from within EU members .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Pennsylvania: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
^
Thanks bro, but wow, this conditions are quite scary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by optimusprime2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pennsylvania:
^
Thanks bro, but wow, this conditions are quite scary
Take it from me, if you must go to Switzerland, go somewhere else in Europe Which is easier, say; Austria or Hungary then later go your Swiss route, otherwise directly moving to Switzerland as an Immigrant is very difficult. Be prepared to also marry a Swiss chic, and I hope you are good looking enough for that kinda feat.
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but Switzerland is one of the Hardest countries to immigrate to in the EU from a third world country.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by redcliff: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
optimusprime2:

Take it from me, if you must go to Switzerland, go somewhere else in Europe Which is easier, say; Austria or Hungary then later go your Swiss route, otherwise directly moving to Switzerland as an Immigrant is very difficult. Be prepared to also marry a Swiss chic, and I hope you are good looking enough for that kinda feat.
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but Switzerland is one of the Hardest countries to immigrate to in the EU from a third world country.

Lmao....to even see a moderately decent looking woman to agree to even be with you sef na war...omo swiss no be joke o..anybody wey wan venture make he commit him destiny to God hand. Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by kingso4love: 5:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Bandeco:
Hmmmm.... Switzerland is one of the wealthiest countries in the world... The standard of living and quality of life is almost second to none.. They have very high salaries, one of the highest in the world. They are a member of the schengen passport - free agreement.

As for immigrating legally to Switzerland, it is very very very tough especially for third world nationals.. To migrate legally to Switzerland as a Nigerian you can explore the following options :
1) Acquire a schengen visa, then enter Swiss and claim asylum ( mind you this process is very tenuous and extremely difficult to fly as a Nigerian. But with a great luck on your side you might be granted refugee status)
2) Get a Swiss national or permanent resident holder to marry you and file spousal visa for you.. (mehn this process takes almost 18months to complete.. Too many paper work and background check.. ) They can refuse you if they are not convince that the marriage is genuine
3) Student visa- Gaining admission into a Switzerland University is tough and the visa process is tedious but possible.. After your studies, you will be given 6months work visa to seek employment. If your are unable to find work within that six months, you will be kicked out or you become illegal in their country and you know how hellish it is living as an illegal in Europe.

Ps - forget about any work visa as a Nigerian. Swiss immigration law is geered towards discouraging immigration. It is a very small country with a population of about nine million people. Unlike Canada, they have no work/visa or skilled program. It is near impossible to come to Switzerland with a work visa.. Cos all employers need to prove in practicality that no citizen from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and EU has the skill to fill such position (which is impossible). They have very skilled manpower and Labour is readily available from within EU members .

Thank. You Bandeco...
But I want to ask, like how many months or years duration do the give imigrant who seek for Isylum and do the feed and pay them during there stay as isylum/refugee??..how is there camp life like, are the allowed to move around and possible do little jobs??..
I'm planing to migrate there via isylum..

Please gurus in the. House please I need ur answers or direction..

Thank you very much for ur urgent responds...
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by worry359(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
kingso4love:

Thank. You Bandeco...
But I want to ask, like how many months or years duration do the give imigrant who seek for Isylum and do the feed and pay them during there stay as isylum/refugee??..how is there camp life like, are the allowed to move around and possible do little jobs??..

You will not get within 1000 miles of Switzerland before you are detained and put into internment camp.
In the camp will be thousands of real and fake refugees all looking for a way to gain benefits.
There are no jobs and thousands of desperate people willing to work for just a meal in the camps.
You are in a camp! not a holiday resort, you are fixed there, no moving about.
You have no papers so can not work legally.

Best plan is to forget asylum and especially Switzerland .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by kingso4love: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
worry359:

You will not get within 1000 miles of Switzerland before you are detained and put into internment camp.
In the camp will be thousands of real and fake refugees all looking for a way to gain benefits.
There are no jobs and thousands of desperate people willing to work for just a meal in the camps.

Thank you Worry..

But do u live in swiss currently??..
Bcus someone living there currently told me is a good place step to stay/take if u dnt hv papers and the ll give u a paper that will cover up for u if police confronts u b4 ur original papers come out..
That ur free to move around within the country not outside until ur main paper is out..they govt can even integrate you while ur at the camp..
So please do u live there and talking out of experience or what...I'm a bit confused about this..

Thanks for ur reply..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by kingso4love: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2016
worry359:

Hi Worry,

I'm yet to hear ur reply from my last post..please say something, I really don't know what to do right now..i want to start doing the visa stuff but I need more clarification on that...

Thank you very much for ur quick responds..
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by kingso4love: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Plss hello is some one here..??

I want to ask, does swiss govt give working permit to their asylum seekers??...I mean does their asylum paper permit u to work in their country like other countries does...

Please any knowledge abt dat nd the gurus in house, plss I need an urgent answers...

Tanx alot,I appreciate ur responds
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Made2Eazie: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2016
kingso4love:
Plss hello is some one here..??

I want to ask, does swiss govt give working permit to their asylum seekers??...I mean does their asylum paper permit u to work in their country like other countries does...

Please any knowledge abt dat nd the gurus in house, plss I need an urgent answers...

Tanx alot,I appreciate ur responds

bro why not forget abt swiss for now like optimusprime2 suggested, get to another schengen country first then much later you can migrate to your swiss, you shouldnt be too desperate though buh i think you should try germany instead

1 Like

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by DrSleekQas(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Yea follow their advice go to a schengen country first
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by fillmiin: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
[/b][b]
optimusprime2:

hello, i want to go to, switzerland to do an engineering training program,(Aeronautic Engineering licencing Program) after that, i intend to look for work(its possible) after the program they'll post me to a company. but I am more interested based on your experience in the country. what do you think are my chances of getting a job there.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by optimusprime2(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2017
fillmiin:
[/b][b]

hello, i want to go to, switzerland to do an engineering training program,(Aeronautic Engineering licencing Program) after that, i intend to look for work(its possible) after the program they'll post me to a company. but I am more interested based on your experience in the country. what do you think are my chances of getting a job there.
Since you have everything all planned out, i.e starting the training program, how they'd post you to another company etc... don't you think your chances of getting a job are high? If I told you about low chances, won't you regard me as a "bad-belle" since your plans seem very assured.
I repeat Switzerland is no place for a hussling person without solid footing. But if you want to try, go ahead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by talkless07: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
schengen visa documentations... need assistance that leads to successful visa issuance... DM me. terms and conditions apply but sure ...I'm based in Abuja ...schengen embassy ...application submission in Abuja only. Age above 30 plus only.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by glozzy87: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
I want to get to Switzerland from Norway and seek asylum.
Please does any one know how swiss treat asylum seeker who arrived in swiss from another shengen country?
I read that a successfull swiss asylum seeker can get up to $700 per month for up keep ,feeding ,clothing and healthcare nessesities.
Please do anybody has info about asylum seeking in Switzerland?
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by mofedamijo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
glozzy87:
I want to get to Switzerland from Norway and seek asylum.
Please does any one know how swiss treat asylum seeker who arrived in swiss from another shengen country?
I read that a successfull swiss asylum seeker can get up to $700 per month for up keep ,feeding ,clothing and healthcare nessesities.
Please do anybody has info about asylum seeking in Switzerland?
Dont try that bullshit,u il be deported and that will put a big strain on ur passport,dont,they re wiser now,they il put u in jail if ure not careful.......n by the time they bring u out,they speak in a language u probably don’t understand,make u sign what u cant read,and it might be after deporting u that u will discover what u actually signed meant....”i am a criminal who entered Switzerland illegally i accept this deportation and i am to blame for this,i here by accept not to enter the shengen area for the next 10years”gbam,na that time ur eye go clear,i dont know why u guys re looking for wahala upandan,they might even jail u 4 5yrs b4 u come out,some a lucky and some re not,those who were lucky re been sent back now..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by glozzy87: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks bro.
Is just that I'm skeptical on how to survive in Europe because I'm currently processing Norway shengen visiting visa and I'm trying to figure out how to get leaning or factory job but I read that not speaking the language will make it worst to get something doing in Norway .

Is it true?

Please house, how do our nija guys survive in Norway or which shengen country can I move to with the possibility of getting any casual work to do double shift in 24hrs.

Please I need your advise....
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by slimbullet: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by arizona20: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please is it easy to migrate to Austria
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Ikebesupa(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
kingso4love:

Thank. You Bandeco...

Chai!! You have decided and prepared to take the asylum route. Nigeria government is very wicked and clueless. I'm not just getting it bro, do you really mean you are asking to know how many times they feed people seeking asylum? Albeit you don't know the meaning of that word asylum, I seriously doubt because you will consider another option if you do. If dem begin call you out cast for Nigeria here you go begin show man power but you wan carry yourself register for out cast Academy in a foreign country. I'm sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Dgovernor88: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2018
mofedamijo:

Dont try that bullshit,u il be deported and that will put a big strain on ur passport,dont,they re wiser now,they il put u in jail if ure not careful.......n by the time they bring u out,they speak in a language u probably don’t understand,make u sign what u cant read,and it might be after deporting u that u will discover what u actually signed meant....”i am a criminal who entered Switzerland illegally i accept this deportation and i am to blame for this,i here by accept not to enter the shengen area for the next 10years”gbam,na that time ur eye go clear,i dont know why u guys re looking for wahala upandan,they might even jail u 4 5yrs b4 u come out,some a lucky and some re not,those who were lucky re been sent back now..
@mofedamijo Bros no vex ooo you base in Swiss, are you working or schooling there and if yes to any, how did you manage to be in there and what type of visa did you use to go there? Will absolutely appreciate your response thank you.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Mmkgroup5(f): 1:06am On May 30, 2018
talkless07:
schengen visa documentations... need assistance that leads to successful visa issuance... DM me. terms and conditions apply but sure ...I'm based in Abuja ...schengen embassy ...application submission in Abuja only. Age above 30 plus only.
please drop your contacts thanks
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Mmkgroup5(f): 1:08am On May 30, 2018
mofedamijo:

stop scaring him bro ori yato sori so many people came back with success by the way have you been there yourself before? Naija people I hail ooo
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by mofedamijo(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
Mmkgroup5:
stop scaring him bro ori yato sori so many people came back with success by the way have you been there yourself before? Naija people I hail ooo
Nobody is scaring him,lets tell ourselves the truth and save pple from pending loom,switzerland is a small country of less than 9 million people,and not so many black people are on the streets,and so you will be sighted easily,standard of living is expensive,as a matter of fact the problem and stress of getting the visa and traveling and then not allowed in will be a big blow..............thats an advise not a threat,pple dont like been told the truth,does languishing in jails in different countries will explain better,if at all anyone wants to get out to hussle,u.s,canada is best not switzerland,you might need to book and pay for your hotel for the duration of return date on your flight ticket if you dont have anyone in that country,all this expenses will certainly get to over 1million naira......its not worth it,no job,no schooling,getting permit in such country for immigrant is extremely difficult.......abeg anybody wey won go can go,just my advise...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone here gotten the visit visa to switzerland? if yes, share your experience in terms of docs submitted and bank balances presented please.
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by tosgent(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2018
People can discourage in d name of saying d truth is very easy to get asylum visa in Switzerland once u av documents to proof ur self ,and secondly d easiest way to Switzerland is getting shengen visa to Germany and den move from Germany to Switzerland to claim asylum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hiking Experience In Snake Island / Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) / Stunning Images Of The World's Biggest Cruise Ship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.